/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interview Request - Internet Addiction

Noreen27
03-27-2006, 01:45 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Noreen Farooqui and I am a journalist in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Our Rising Star www.ourrisingstar.org, an Islamic publication based in Seattle, Washington, America has asked to write a story on Internet Addiction for the next issue.

If you are addicted to the Internet to the extent that it has interfered with relationships, school/work, please contact me at Noreen.Farooqui@gmail.com. I am looking for people who use the internet excessively for chatting/email/gambling etc., and those who use it for more educational purposes. If you are a recovering internet addict, I would like to know how Islam has played a role in your recovery.

Once again, my email address is Noreen.Farooqui@gmail.com.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Noreen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Noreen27
03-27-2006, 05:06 PM

Kittygyal
03-27-2006, 05:11 PM
what is this about :heated: :heated:

take care

BlissfullyJaded
03-27-2006, 05:20 PM
:sl:

Quite self-explanatory what its about>>
format_quote Originally Posted by Noreen27
I am looking for people who use the internet excessively for chatting/email/gambling etc., and those who use it for more educational purposes. If you are a recovering internet addict, I would like to know how Islam has played a role in your recovery.
:sister:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.