/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Purpose of 'Rou is Darktide' Thread

Malsidabym
03-27-2006, 04:44 PM
A thread That was recently started by me has been shutdown, and the truth is I understand from the mod's point of view why. I should have included in my opening statement the purpose of the thread. I start this thread in hopes to continue, and also to explain why I started in the first place.

A short time ago myself and another member became suspicious that Rou was also known as Darktide. Now, this for the most part is no big deal, if he wants to log on under a different name at times it means nothing to me.

The problem is when the other member mentioned it Rou denied being Darktide. Now, Rou is, let us say, one of the more vocal members of the forum. He usually will have an opinion about most any topic, which is again, ok (of course).
Many of Rou's opinions are very forceful, and often conflict other members opinions. There are times his opinion has conflicted with what another muslim member has said in another thread, etc. The purpose of my trying to confirm my suspicion is to establish credibility for Rou's opinions in my thought, or dismiss his opinions.
When I am interested in muslim thought on a issue and encounter conflicting opinions from two muslims, I must decide for myself who is right and who is wrong. To do this I have to decide who is credible and who is not. If I find that he has been misleading us when he says he is not Darktide, then it is decided. If I decided based on a persons demeanor, and manners, I would have decided by now. But I recognize that it is possible for someone to be extremly rude and confrontational, and still be right on a issue.
If I am wrong in my suspicion, then I will have no problem with starting a thread offering a public apology to Rou/Darktide, he...ahem... I mean 'they'
will deserve the apology.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Malsidabym
03-27-2006, 09:41 PM
I have no problem with Rou/Darktide, I just want to sort things out in my view of what muslims (not neccessarily islam) think.

The Ruler
03-27-2006, 09:44 PM
is der any reasons...i mean any proof dat u fink link Rou to Darktide :?

:w:

Malsidabym
03-27-2006, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
is der any reasons...i mean any proof dat u fink link Rou to Darktide :?

:w:
That is what i am attempting to prove or disprove. It would just be easier for a mod to check and say yes or no.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
minaz
03-27-2006, 09:49 PM
Contact the mods mate, they can check the IPs to which members log in from

Malsidabym
03-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Is there a resemblance in their posts?
Yes, same demeanor, attitude, same arguements, opinions, delivery of opinions, spelling, same anger, paranoia, etc.
The paranoia was the red flag. Instant assumption of what was being said by the other member, then adding a list of other accusations that may or may not have been said by the other member. Many times(not always) the other member is innocent of the accusations.

Ghazi
03-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Salaam

What diffrence does it make

Malsidabym
03-27-2006, 11:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

What diffrence does it make
Read my first post in this thread, that should clear up any questions you may have.
Peace.

Knut Hamsun
03-28-2006, 01:32 AM
What created your initial suspicions, if you don't mind me asking? Is there a resemblance in their posts?
The many posts in 2 seperate threads which made his duplicity and subsequent lie most obvious were deleted by Ansar. It was VERY obvious what was going on, though not provable without the IP match.

Knut Hamsun
03-28-2006, 01:37 AM
Mal:
Yes, same demeanor, attitude, same arguements, opinions, delivery of opinions, spelling, same anger, paranoia, etc.
same style uv wirting...!!!

sentance style wus very similar too,!!!!.....

he called people child as darktide too and was rude!!!

but his rapidfire, angrie sentances nda there syntax were what made it mots obvious!!!

but i'm just a kaffir, and a man- child!!! I dunt know nothing, i jusa wache cnn!!!

Malsidabym
03-28-2006, 12:54 PM
This particular experience has been helpful in my quest to understand islam and it's followers. I have found islam is constant. While it's followers have many different ways of understanding what islam teaches. Much of these ways conflict with each other. Some muslims are polite while some are rude. Some are just, while others are hypocrites. Muslims are (despite what some might have me think) just like everybody else. No different. Anyway, I am learning each day I come to this forum.

Malsidabym
03-29-2006, 05:34 PM
I would like to add that I am taking away alot of positive experiences away with some of the not so positive ones.

Rou
03-31-2006, 07:57 PM
oh my god???

this is crazy!

for one im not darktide...such stupidty...

is this like what is happening in the world?

on what basis am i being linked with darktide again??

lol and wether im darktide or not makes no diffrence to anyone either way lol???

and on what basis would this be explained?

or more to the point why should i or darktide bother to explain any of this!?

and how my ip is the same as darktides i will have a word with the mod myself to ask...

apart from that i am flattered that there is a thread on me!?? lol pathetic...

Muhammad
03-31-2006, 09:16 PM
:sl: and Greetings,

Seeing as the case of Rou and Darktide has not been proven, there is firstly no need to suspect what we do not know for sure, and secondly it is better dealt with privately before it is made public in case it is untrue.

For this reason, this matter shall be taken care of by the staff and this thread shall be closed.

Lastly, I apologise to Rou for this public exposure.

:threadclo

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.