/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone go to the weekly Ijtima at Dewsbury Markaz ??

Talib-ul-Ilm
03-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Anyone here go to the weekly (every Thursday) ijtima at Dewsbury markaz ??

or any of the other centres for that matter..... Blackburn, Birmingham, Leicester, London, Scotland (cant remember which city) ??

For those of the brothers and sisters that are not aware of the certain type of Tabligh work (aka Tablighi Jamaat)...... it is a BIG movement of Muslims that are trying to revive and propogate the deen of Islam keeping within the laws of Shari'ah.

The Tablighi Jamaat aims to revive this duty which they consider as a primary duty of Muslims. They usually limit their activities within Muslims itself and their main aim being to bring spiritual awakening to the world Muslims.

Please refer to the other thread for more information regarding the effort of Tabligh >>>>> http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...t-tabligh.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kittygyal
03-27-2006, 05:52 PM
bro what is it what do they do:? :?

take care

Talib-ul-Ilm
03-27-2006, 05:58 PM
lol.... sister... u replied to my other post without reading it then ??
read my other post.... it will inshallah explain everything.

try to read my other post >>>>> http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...t-tabligh.html

Khaldun
03-27-2006, 09:54 PM
:sl:

Tabligh is a very noble thing to do no doubt, however please try to avoid posting articles linked with the tablighi jamat as this is against forum rules. Shukran

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.