/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Friendship problem!!!

AhlaamBella
03-27-2006, 08:05 PM
Salaam,

I really need some advice on this. 6 months ago I broke up with my best friend....yeah 6 months. She has treated me like dirt ever since. But now she has changed the group she was with was a bad influence but alhamdulilah she has left them now. I want to make up and I have sooo much to tell her lol. But she is unbelievably (sp?) stubborn. Subhanallah! i don't know HOW she manages it!

The last time I tried to make up was a disaster. I'm scared to make the first move again! I've tried indirectly being nice...well I havn't been avoiding her anyway lol. She hangs around with my friends now. But she keeps her distance from me and I just want to break that barrier. Any suggestions?

Wasalaam
Khadijah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
03-27-2006, 08:20 PM
if shes stubborn make er listen wid force innit :?

lyk say 'will u liten to me for god's sake?!?!'

or u cud try ritin letters, dey help more dan wrds < altho i neva tried it :rollseyes :)

:w:

AhlaamBella
03-27-2006, 08:22 PM
Yeah...a letter might help. She is very arrogant though I hate to say. She won't want to hurt her pride my making up. *sigh* Why do I have to be the sensible one?! lol

Hijaabi22
03-27-2006, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Baby_Pearl
Salaam,

I really need some advice on this. 6 months ago I broke up with my best friend....yeah 6 months. She has treated me like dirt ever since. But now she has changed the group she was with was a bad influence but alhamdulilah she has left them now. I want to make up and I have sooo much to tell her lol. But she is unbelievably (sp?) stubborn. Subhanallah! i don't know HOW she manages it!

The last time I tried to make up was a disaster. I'm scared to make the first move again! I've tried indirectly being nice...well I havn't been avoiding her anyway lol. She hangs around with my friends now. But she keeps her distance from me and I just want to break that barrier. Any suggestions?

Wasalaam
Khadijah
Lol I used to be lyk dat 2, i NEVER mad the first move cos was waaaaayyyyyyyyy too stubborn, but in any relationship, if both are that way then obviously U not going to get anywhere now are ya....so I suggest you bury the hatchet first and then start afresh inshaAllah, hope its all gud with ya m8 now

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
03-27-2006, 08:27 PM
Inshallah. *shakes head* Many people think I'm mad to want to make up after everything she did. But...I don't Know! lol

The Ruler
03-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Yeah...a letter might help. She is very arrogant though I hate to say. She won't want to hurt her pride my making up. *sigh* Why do I have to be the sensible one?! lol
try pointin out her arrogance n er stubborness to er n tell er bout it n how u fell :happy: :) < may help :)

AhlaamBella
03-27-2006, 08:37 PM
May make her sock me one aswell. lol

The Ruler
03-27-2006, 08:38 PM
sock :? :? :? :?....waddya mean by sayin...:confused:

format_quote Originally Posted by baby_pearl
May make her sock me one aswell. lol

Nawal89
03-27-2006, 09:20 PM
^she means give her a punch. ;D

Z
03-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Salaam.

You know what you could say?

Muslim brothers and sisters (friends) who break up and don't speak to each other for three days, Allah is displeased with them. And the one who makes the first move to reunite their friendship, get's more reward than the one who accepts it again. If anything, you'll end up arguning who wants to be the one who makes the first move and thus the ice would be broken.

Good luck with making up again.

The Ruler
03-27-2006, 09:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Nawal89
^she means give her a punch. ;D
oops i didnt know :statisfie

n sis id say bro Z's advice is da best....u shud do dat :) :)

AhlaamBella
03-28-2006, 02:33 PM
I did it! I did it! Alhamdulilah Allah gave me the courage to just go up and talk to her! Alhamdulilah I am sooooooooo happy!

Ibn Abi Ahmed
03-28-2006, 02:50 PM
:sl:

Thread Moved.

AhlaamBella
03-28-2006, 02:52 PM
Jazakallah brother. Sorry about that.

Al-Zaara
03-28-2006, 03:39 PM
I did it! I did it! Alhamdulilah Allah gave me the courage to just go up and talk to her! Alhamdulilah I am sooooooooo happy!

Really? Alhamdulillah! So how did it go? :?
You don't need to tell details, but inshallah it went good. :)

AhlaamBella
03-28-2006, 03:43 PM
We were in P.E and we were sort of together and it was just a smile.

Then at break she was alone so I went up to her and asked if she was alright....2 minutes later it was like things had never changed! :D :D :D

Al-Zaara
03-29-2006, 10:09 AM

Mashallah! That's great to know! :happy:

------
03-29-2006, 10:10 AM
Congrats :p

AhlaamBella
03-29-2006, 01:37 PM
Jazakallah! Things are definitly improving alhamdulilah!

Goku
03-29-2006, 03:09 PM
Glad things went OK for you sister, SubhanAllah. Btw is your friend a Muslim?

sapphire
03-29-2006, 03:15 PM
alhamdulillah sis.............:)

stubborn and arrogant...........ive been called tht................!!!!

AhlaamBella
03-29-2006, 05:05 PM
Yes she is a muslim....but before she was lacking in faith. Inshallahnow we are on speaking terms again I can do my best to bring her back.

Muslim Soldier
04-02-2006, 04:51 PM
very nice
In Islam reconcilation is of the best of deeds

zircon
04-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Abud-Darda' (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) saying, "Whenever a Muslim supplicates for his (Muslim) brother in his absence, the angels say: `May the same be for you too'.'' [Muslim]n

by the way, congrats sis :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.