PDA

View Full Version : programme on the islam channel 1st april



julie sarri
03-28-2006, 11:01 AM
:sl: every one the brothers from that programme road to guantanamo will be on the saturday night show on the islam channel this weekend the 1st of april inshaallah i hope you can watch it:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sis786
03-28-2006, 11:40 AM
Wow thanks for the info inshallah watch that
Reply

north_malaysian
03-29-2006, 04:03 AM
We cant see that Islam Channel in Malaysia..:offended:
Reply

julie sarri
03-29-2006, 10:41 AM
:sl: you can watch the islam channel on line at www.islamchannel.tv try it you can watch all the programmes on line inshaallah:w:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
mizan_aliashraf
03-29-2006, 10:43 AM
Salam
Jazakallah Khayr for the reminder, but i dont approve of islam channel myself and so i dont watch it
Wassalam
Reply

Ghazi
03-29-2006, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Jazakallah Khayr for the reminder, but i dont approve of islam channel myself and so i dont watch it
Wassalam
Salaam

And whys that, if there's anything wrong then please inform us.
Reply

------
03-29-2006, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Jazakallah Khayr for the reminder, but i dont approve of islam channel myself and so i dont watch it
Wassalam
Why....:?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
03-29-2006, 11:45 AM
^ most probably he believes it misleads people and gives "out of context" evidences? thats jus wat i think he will say

personally its not the channel but the programmes.
Zakir naik also comes on islam channel... lol i'll definitly watch it wen his on!!! and also theres quran recitations! and hadith!

so Allahu allam to why mizan duznt like islam channel

:sl:
Reply

afriend2
03-29-2006, 05:12 PM
salaam,

i love Islam channel, it gives people the opportunity to watch something other than things that will be haraam and generally a waste of time. :)
Allah knows best......

but ive learnt a lot from quite a few of the scholars and the Quran reciations are beautiful! :wub:

wassalam
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
03-29-2006, 05:20 PM
fnku 4 dt sis!
Reply

1m@@n
03-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by julie sarri
:sl: every one the brothers from that programme road to guantanamo will be on the saturday night show on the islam channel this weekend the 1st of april inshaallah i hope you can watch it:w:
:salamext:

oh jazakum Allah khyrun...

that should be interesting...any idea what time?

ws
Reply

north_malaysian
03-30-2006, 03:47 AM
Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
Salam
Jazakallah Khayr for the reminder, but i dont approve of islam channel myself and so i dont watch it
Wassalam
Dont approve? So u prefer MTV than Islam Channel?
Reply

Sis786
03-30-2006, 08:14 AM
I have heard this too that some people dont approve of the Islam Channel and that you should not take some of the Fattwa's the Scholars give on there.

But Allah knows best!
Reply

1m@@n
03-30-2006, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Sis786
I have heard this too that some people dont approve of the Islam Channel and that you should not take some of the Fattwa's the Scholars give on there.

But Allah knows best!
:salamext:

yup ive heard this too....that most of the programmes r ok but be weary of certain scholors??

ws
Reply

Sis786
03-30-2006, 03:33 PM
Hmmm yeah my accountant was telling me the same thing he named the ones i should be weary of but not really my place to say!
Reply

mizan_aliashraf
03-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by north_malaysian
Dont approve? So u prefer MTV than Islam Channel?

No, i didnt say that. If you watch the adverts on Islam Channel you will see all sorts of companies promoting so-called 'islamic' banks which openly deal with mortgage and insurance, two concepts whcih are blatantly haraam because they are riddled with interest. Secondly, the presenters on some of the programmes openly freemix with members of the opposite gender. Thirdly, the channel brings in scholars who have different opinions and who come from different schools of thought. This will mislead people who dont have enough knowledge of islam. That is why i dont approve of it. And MTV? whats that? could you please tell me?
Wassalam
Reply

MetSudaisTwice
03-30-2006, 03:39 PM
salam
i agree with bro mizan totally, and well said bro
wasalam
Reply

Sis786
03-30-2006, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by mizan_aliashraf
No, i didnt say that. If you watch the adverts on Islam Channel you will see all sorts of companies promoting so-called 'islamic' banks which openly deal with mortgage and insurance, two concepts whcih are blatantly haraam because they are riddled with interest. Secondly, the presenters on some of the programmes openly freemix with members of the opposite gender. Thirdly, the channel brings in scholars who have different opinions and who come from different schools of thought. This will mislead people who dont have enough knowledge of islam. That is why i dont approve of it. And MTV? whats that? could you please tell me?
Wassalam
Hmm bro most thier adverts about "Halal" mortgages, aint it. :?
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 03:50 PM
^ heard same. but watchin it for insight is ok :)

:sl:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 11:56 AM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-07-2006, 09:34 AM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-30-2006, 02:32 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-12-2006, 09:40 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 05:20 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!