/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reading the Quran is not fun sometimes .PLease help me.

~*~Serene~*~
03-28-2006, 10:07 PM
Reading the Quran is not fun sometimes .PLease help me.

HEre is my problem. I can only read and grasp the english Quran. So i have One english version in my hand and i also use the cyber Quran from this

link.http://www.muslimaccess.com/quraan/arabic/033.asp

The problem is i don't understand this link. The words in this quran is so fancy and hard to comprehend. I really need to find a good cyber quran that is clear and simple. can you guys help me:offended:

Thanks in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
03-28-2006, 10:27 PM
Salaam

www.reciter.org

akulion
03-28-2006, 10:33 PM
If you want to find a plain english Quran you can find one here

Farhiya
03-28-2006, 10:58 PM
Salaamu calikum sister,

Its not easy to read the Quran in English some times… you should make a dua to Allah (SWT) to make it easier for you and inshaallah it will be. Try this link it’s a very good source for translations of the Qur'an...Good luck

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~*~Serene~*~
03-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Jazakallahu khairan all of you :) . Those sites you have provided are so good and clear. You have eased my stress:offended:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.