/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Jewish Teachers Hates Me :(

youngsister
03-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Salam Alakium brothers and sisters i have a problem, since i started practising islam my teacher who is jewish started to hate me, he is sooo spitefuk :( he hid my work, discourages me, calls and parents and lies to them, is extremely 2 faced two me this is making me sad. Me and my friend and the only 2 muslim girls in his class and since we started covering and everything this hateful relationship started! Is horrible i dont know what to do :( Me and my friend want to do a lower course to get the grade quicker and Inshllah leave! The other teacher is not much better! I cant talk to nobody! This is depressing me i always tell myself that I want to leave it to Allah swt and I will. He failed all my work and in my heart i know is wrong because i did everything i was required too and i am not a stupid person, He is soo spiteful.
What should i do? :(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
03-28-2006, 10:55 PM
Salaam

This has made me very angery so I'll watch what I'l type, Simply show your work to another teacher and ask them whats grade do they think you deserve if they say anything diffrent take it to the head.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
03-28-2006, 11:05 PM
hopefully it will make you even more stronger in your imaan.

Hashim_507
03-28-2006, 11:06 PM
How do you know the teacher is jewish?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
youngsister
03-28-2006, 11:08 PM
Salam Alaikum, please you making me sound as a little girl that just hates their teacher for the sake of it. I am not like that! This teacher hated me since i started practising! He hid my work from me! And i know so! Hashim he told us.

Farhiya
03-28-2006, 11:19 PM
be patient...in shaallah it will work out

azim
03-28-2006, 11:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

This has made me very angery so I'll watch what I'l type, Simply show your work to another teacher and ask them whats grade do they think you deserve if they say anything diffrent take it to the head.
Salam.

We believe you sister :D. I suggest you do what the brother said above. Show your work to another teacher and get it grade, if the grades are different then you have proof of his mistreatment. Consult the headteacher, tell them how you feel you are being mistreated (although I wouldn't mention religion) and tell him you would like the problem solved.

Mainul_Islam
03-28-2006, 11:32 PM
:sl:

get him fired.

the next time u do ur work... before handing it over to him, make a copy and save the copy and hand in the original... make sure u have some proof that u handed in ur work...

the next time he hides ur work, take this case to a higher authority and show ur evidences against him and get him fired

unless someone has a better idea... that ^^ might be helpful

may Allah grant you victory

Hashim_507
03-28-2006, 11:39 PM
Be very assertive and strive your work.

Islamicboy
03-29-2006, 12:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Salam Alakium brothers and sisters i have a problem, since i started practising islam my teacher who is jewish started to hate me, he is sooo spitefuk :( he hid my work, discourages me, calls and parents and lies to them, is extremely 2 faced two me this is making me sad. Me and my friend and the only 2 muslim girls in his class and since we started covering and everything this hateful relationship started! Is horrible i dont know what to do :( Me and my friend want to do a lower course to get the grade quicker and Inshllah leave! The other teacher is not much better! I cant talk to nobody! This is depressing me i always tell myself that I want to leave it to Allah swt and I will. He failed all my work and in my heart i know is wrong because i did everything i was required too and i am not a stupid person, He is soo spiteful.
What should i do? :(
Depends what country you live in because in Canada if a teacher failed me and i feel as if i was suppose to pass i can just get them audit. Thats where someone else checks all of my test and work that i did and remark it if the teacher actully lied the teacher gets fired n u pass. :)

Muezzin
03-29-2006, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam

get him fired.

the next time u do ur work... before handing it over to him, make a copy and save the copy and hand in the original... make sure u have some proof that u handed in ur work...

the next time he hides ur work, take this case to a higher authority and show ur evidences against him and get him fired

That's the best idea I've heard on this thread.

The Ruler
03-29-2006, 08:04 PM
sis, try an show him dat da more he does dose fings to u, da more u dnt care...n also do da fings bro mainul said....n JUS DONT CARE!! :) :) :)

ignore him.....n tell da authority.....easy!! :) :)

:w:

- Qatada -
03-29-2006, 08:31 PM
:wasalamex

10) The Broken Foot

On the authority of Ibn Umar (RA), the Messenger of Allah (SAWS) said: “Fear the dua (supplication) of he who has been wronged, for verily it ascends to the skies faster than the rays of light.” (Al-Haakim, Saheeh). A narration (Ahmad, Saheeh) reads: “Fear the dua of he who has been wronged, even if he is a disbeliever, for there is no veil between it (and Allah (SWT)).”

In an incident narrated in Saheeh Muslim and others, a woman once accused Saeed ibn Zaid (RA), one of the ten companions of the Prophet (SAW) promised Paradise, of stealing some of her property. They appeared before the rule, and Saeed prayed: “O Allah! If you know her to be lying, then make her blind and make her graveyard in her own house.” The narrator of this incident said, “I saw her (later on), blind. She used to walk touching the walls and say, ‘The dua of Saeed has afflicted me!’ Once, she passed by a well inside her house and fell into it, so it became her grave.”

Once is a London prison, a Muslim brother (already unjustly imprisoned) was praying in his cell. The cell was extremely small and the only way to make sujood was towards the door, such that if someone opened the door, it would cross the path of the one praying. The brother finished his food and placed his utensils next to the door so the guard could collect them whilst the brother prayed. During his prayer a huge prison guard came to collect his utensils. He saw the brother was praying, so on purpose he opened the door fully until the utensils fell onto the brother’s prayer mat and he stood in front of the brother, with his big, black, steel-capped boots at the place where the brother would place his head during sujood. Knowing that the brother was praying, the guard began to rudely demand that he be given the utensils in his hand, in order to disrupt the brother’s prayer. The brother refused and went into prostration with the guard standing in front of him and his boots next to the brother’s head. During that same prostration, the brother pleaded to Allah; “O Allah, you know how this thug has wronged me and tried to disrupt my prayers to you. O Allah, Break this foot!”

After finishing his prayers the brother went straight to the room where the guards sat and complained about the guard trying to disrupt his prayer. That same guard was unrepentant and began to argue with and blame the brother so the brother said to him, “I will leave God to deal with you.”

No sooner had he said that, there was an almighty crash and a huge steel cabinet fell on the same foot of the guard. He started to scream and wail like a baby, until all the other prisoners heard and began asking what had happened. Other guards rushed to him, put him on a stretcher and an ambulance took him to hospital. It was a number of days before that prison guard returned to work at the prison. It can safely be said as far as is known, that guard never ever stood in front of or tried to disrupt a Muslim’s prayer again.

It appears that the only reason for the few minutes delay in the dua being answered was for the brother to finish his prayer and walk to the guards’ room.“Fear the dua of he who has been wronged, for verily it ascends to the skies faster than rays of light”(Hadith)

source:
http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...ighlight=babar

:salamext:

Al-Mu'min
03-29-2006, 09:14 PM
Salaam.
I hope everything works out for you. I cant give any better advise than the brothers and sisters have already given. I will however remember you in my dua. Take care and may Allah increase your iman.

*LJ*
03-29-2006, 09:31 PM
Asalamu alaikum,

Keep praying sister, for Allah(subhana wa t'ala) to help you and make things easier for you, and be patient. And stay strong :). Keep remembereing Allah(swt) and how blessed you are to be muslim :happy:, that always makes me feel better. InshaAllah your prayers will be answered, I'll make dua for you.

Asalamu alaikum

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 02:27 PM
he is strong who controls his anger

lets not forget this :)

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 02:40 PM
^ its always good to remind people :statisfie lol im always chilled :p

Lina
03-30-2006, 02:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam

get him fired.

Exactly,

What i would have done is first try to arrange a conversation with him and your friend and try to talk things over, maybe you can clear things up for him when it comes to his 'hatred' for our deen. If this turns out to be a disaster then you can report him to a higher authority, in Holland we have
'de onderwijsinspectie' which literally means 'education inspection' you can file a complaint about him and they will figure out what has to be done.
I'm sure you have the same authority in your country but first of all, arrange a conversation with your teacher and maybe after that you can talk to your principal or whatever person you can turn to.

May Allah subhana wa ta'ala grant you sabr Insha'Allah.

mizan_aliashraf
03-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Salam
Inshallah everything will be fine. Just try and use the services of another teacher in future.
Wassalam

Muslim Soldier
03-30-2006, 04:55 PM
salams
why dont you report yr teacher
or tell yr parents to talk to him
or talk to him

mizan_aliashraf
03-31-2006, 09:03 AM
Salam
Im sorry for the comment. Dont take any notice of me. But i had a similar situation a few years back in primary school before i went abroad. I took the case all the way to the board of governors and eventually they forced the teacher to quit!!
Wassalam

youngsister
04-01-2006, 10:11 AM
Salam Alekum well thanks everyone may Allah swt bless u things are getting better the year is ending and i am so going to a different college for my last year. Thanks anyways :)

Muslim Soldier
04-01-2006, 04:26 PM
good for you

youngsister
04-01-2006, 09:44 PM
I am going to start wearing a niqab inshallah soon lol i want to see his face expression:giggling: Thanks brothers and sisters

- Qatada -
04-01-2006, 09:45 PM

masha'Allaah! thats really good sis. But please remember to keep your niyyah (intention) for the sake of Allaah Almighty alone insha'Allaah.

Muslim Soldier
04-02-2006, 04:55 PM
I am sorry but what is niqaab

- Qatada -
04-02-2006, 05:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Soldier
I am sorry but what is niqaab

The niqaab is a cloth that covers the face of a muslim woman.

Try checkin this link out for more info. insha'Allaah (God willing):
http://www.muhajabah.com/niqab-index.htm

waji
04-02-2006, 05:35 PM
Sister Allah is Al-Rahmaan, show ur patience which well increase ur good deeds and washout ur sins and on the day of judgement Allah will give the best judgement inur favour as he is Allmighty Allah (he is watching every thing) u know Allah's 99 names
more then 60 to 70 names are soft
so just pray to Allah as Brother Sabilillah post u have seen the power of Dua
Always Ask Help to Allah as he knows whats happening
May Allah solve all ur problems

Maryam22
04-06-2006, 11:40 PM
Dear sister. This is my advice.
1. Is that you can just be paitent and ignore him. As Allah says:
"O ye who beleive, seek help with patient perseverance and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient." (2.153).
Also, a hadith states: Amazing is the believer, for whatever Allah decrees for him, it is better for him!. If he is tested with bounty, he is grateful for it, and this is better for him. And if he is afflicted with a hardship, he is paitent with it, and this is better for him (Muslim, 4: 2292, or ibn katheer. abridged. vol 1 p442)
Also for all you know the reason why he is doing this, is to annoy you and make you angry and frustrated. So, personally i think that by ignoring him, he may become angry himself.

2. Here is an excerpt from ibn katheer's tafseer of ayah 148, Sura An Nisaa,' titiled 'The permission to utter evil in public, for the one who was wronged.'
"Allah does not like that the evil should be uttered in pblic, except by him who has been wronged."(4:148)

Abdul-Karim bin Malik Al-Jazi said about this ayah, "when a man curses you, you could curse him in retalitation, but if he lies about you, you may not lie about him."

It continues. And indeed whoever takes revenge after he has suffered wrong, for such there is no way (of blame) agianst them. (im not sure which ayah this sura is from, it actually dosn't mention, the verse number is only mentioned, it is 41. Also, i'm not sure is it is the whole of the ayah, or half of it )

Abu dawood recorded that Abu Harayrah, (radiallahu anhu) said that the Messenger of Allah (salallahu aleyhi wa salam): "Whatever words are uttered by those who curse each other, thn he who satretd it will carry the burden thereof, unless the one who was wronged transgressors the limit. (At-tabari: or tafseer ibn katheer, abridged. Vol 3 pgs 15, 16)

My point is, and inshallah i have understood this right, if your teavher says something which emarasses you, just say the same back, only about him.

And one last thing:
"and those who annoy beleiving men and women undeservingly,"
means, they attribute to them things of which they are innocent which they do not know and do not do.

"they bear the crime of slander and palin sin." (33: 58).

This is the most seroius slander, to tell or transmit things about the beleiveing men and women that they have not done, in order to bring shame upoun them and accuse them of short comings.
amoung these to whom this applies are those who disbeleive in Laah and His Messengers....
(tafseer ibn katheer. abridged. vol 8 p43.

I hope that makes sense and isn't to long.

mortazaB
04-11-2006, 09:23 PM
The best thing to do is contnue to respect the teacher eventho he is disrespectful, he will be ashamed of himself soon enough inShallah.

Wa'Salam.

arabianprincess
04-11-2006, 11:20 PM
well just change ur class and try to find anther teacher
anyways
may allah help u
salam

Hussam
04-12-2006, 05:21 AM
Salam

Just remember the troubles you go thought in this dunya because you were Muslim will be recompensated by Allah, who is the most just, on the Day of Judgement.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.