/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic GCSE

AhlaamBella
03-29-2006, 01:42 PM
Anyone doing Arabic GCSE? I just started this year and I just wanted your views on it. :hmm:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cheb
03-29-2006, 01:46 PM
I did it about 10 years ago and got an A*. Which is real easy if you are an Arab. If not then it will be a lot tougher.
I remember I got a question like "The boy was playing in the park."
Question "Where was the boy playing?";D ;D

Uma Rayanah
03-29-2006, 01:57 PM
:sl:

i did but dat was 4 years ago... it was indeed easy as Cheb 4 u if u r an arab..

but it is not hard... u will be ok....

if u need any help

just ask inshallah....

:w:

Cheb
03-29-2006, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uma ilyaas
:sl:

i did but dat was 4 years ago... it was indeed easy as Cheb 4 u if u r an arab..

but it is not hard... u will be ok....

if u need any help

just ask inshallah....

:w:
Yes true i hope I didnt give you the image that it would be too hard for you. Make Dua and study hard and inshallah you will get the grade you deserve.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
03-29-2006, 02:01 PM
Jazakallah. According to my teacher I'm currently working at a B and Inshallah by the exam it should be an A. :happy:

strider
03-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Good luck. I'm taking GCSE Arabic this year, too. I've missed so many of my classes i'd be lucky to pass.

Ma'assalama

Uma Rayanah
04-05-2006, 09:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Yes true i hope I didnt give you the image that it would be too hard for you. Make Dua and study hard and inshallah you will get the grade you deserve.

brother im done with it.. i got A* ma self 4 yrz ago.... i was tryin 2 help Baby_Pearl...

Cheb
04-05-2006, 11:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Uma ilyaas
brother im done with it.. i got A* ma self 4 yrz ago.... i was tryin 2 help Baby_Pearl...
Ya I know I figured that part out :). My comment was actually directed to Baby_purl. ;)

Ghazi
04-05-2006, 12:04 PM
Salaam

Huh? I presume you guys go to islamic school or sumthing, cause this is the first time I've heard of it I would've loved to do it.

Cheb
04-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Actually the GCSE exams follow the British system

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.