/* */

PDA

View Full Version : am i a murderer?!?

1m@@n
03-30-2006, 01:17 PM
:salamext:

Ohhh gosh! what have i dun!?

i went over to my aunts house the other day and my cousin is like yaar we got mice in the shed!! im like urghh...anyway i ended up going in the shed with my cousin and setting a mouse trap 4 her cos she kept trapping her own fingerz...and well i trapped my own fingers a couple of times too but *yipee* finally managed to set it...

anyways, this morning i spoke to my cousin n shes like urghhhh there was a dead mouse in the trap and so on...i wont go into all the gorrrryyyy details...

urmm, arent traps supposed to do exactly what they suggest?? trap mice not KILL them!!!!

O Allah I killed an innocent creature!!! please 4give meeee....im so ashamed of myself!!

truthfully im a lil shaken up about it all...mann i killed a mouse!!! im so against all that!!

am i a murderer??? **gulpss**

ws

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 01:36 PM
how else are you suppose to get rid of the mice? lol if u dont wanna kill them then you gotta pick them up wiv ur hands and throw them out the door and they will most prob end up comin bak

:sl:

1m@@n
03-30-2006, 01:53 PM

yeh but no but yeh butt...ohh i dont know...

but its not permissible 2 kill any creature in islam right??

and urgghhh i can handle spiders or whatever...but micee....*yikes*

i fink i should sue the mouse trap company...cos the trap didnt 'trap' the mouse it 'KILLED' it....

i fink im gna go to my aunts n bury the mouse my self! dats if they havent binned it....i feel so bad! and what makes it worse is that my family think im the joke of the day n kp laughinggggggg at me....

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 01:58 PM
^ lol i wud laugh at my sis as well *ye i kno im soooo insensitive :statisfie*

lol naa its kool to care about Allahs living creatures Alhamdullilah i mean the prophet saws neva use to step on ants he use to be careful! The other day i stopped my sister killing a beetle lol, but dont worry, Allah will forgive u its all bout intention rite! u intended to trap not kill!!!

btw ive got like 2 mouses the size of my feet!!! Any tips on gettin rid of em wivout killin em????

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Yoosuf
03-30-2006, 01:59 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh.

Sister you have done nothing wrong at all. You had the right to kill it :)

‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) narrated that Hafsah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There are five animals for which there is no blame on the one who kills them: crows, kites (hawk-like birds), mice/rats, scorpions and mad dogs.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1828. (Translators’ note: the Arabic word fa’rah may refer to rats or mice, so both are mentioned in the translation).

See the link below for more information

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...&QR=2896&dgn=4

DaSangarTalib
03-30-2006, 02:00 PM
rats are disgusting

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 02:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
rats are disgusting
LOL THIS MEANS I CAN GO KILL THE FAT MICE AT HOME!!! THX sis WAS VEERY NICE TO HEAR THAT HADITH!!

but my bro did kick the mice b4 and it did nothin, the mouse jus stood there afta takin the kick like his sum tough nut, this caused my bro to get a little scared LOL

Umm Yoosuf
03-30-2006, 02:07 PM
loqqq!!!! Subhnallah! Tough nut!

DaSangarTalib
03-30-2006, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
LOL THIS MEANS I CAN GO KILL THE FAT MICE AT HOME!!! THX sis WAS VEERY NICE TO HEAR THAT HADITH!!

but my bro did kick the mice b4 and it did nothin, the mouse jus stood there afta takin the kick like his sum tough nut, this caused my bro to get a little scared LOL

LOL i think next time u gotta kick it harder :) they are plenty all over my backstreet :vomit:

1m@@n
03-30-2006, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mu'minah
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaahi Wa Barakatuh.

Sister you have done nothing wrong at all. You had the right to kill it :)

‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) narrated that Hafsah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said:

“There are five animals for which there is no blame on the one who kills them: crows, kites (hawk-like birds), mice/rats, scorpions and mad dogs.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1828. (Translators’ note: the Arabic word fa’rah may refer to rats or mice, so both are mentioned in the translation).

See the link below for more information

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...&QR=2896&dgn=4

ohh my sisss....i luv you so much!!! jazakum Allah khyrun....

but does the hadith apply 2 mice/rats if u kill them intentionally 2??? or just if u kill em unintentionally? or either? not that im gna set nemore mice 'KILLERS'!!! (traps) NOOOOOOOO way!

but just so i can quote the hadith 2 ma bruv n sis ....

ws

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
LOL i think next time u gotta kick it harder :) they are plenty all over my backstreet :vomit:
ye i'll buy some steel toe caps and giv em to my bro, then i'll say now lets see if this mouse acts all tough!!!! lol ;D

DaSangarTalib
03-30-2006, 02:14 PM
;D ;D i think that'll do the job Insha'Allah :)

Umm Yoosuf
03-30-2006, 02:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister 1maan uk

ohh my sisss....i luv you so much!!! jazakum Allah khyrun....

but does the hadith apply 2 mice/rats if u kill them intentionally 2??? or just if u kill em unintentionally? or either? not that im gna set nemore mice 'KILLERS'!!! (traps) NOOOOOOOO way!

but just so i can quote the hadith 2 ma bruv n sis ....

ws

Sis read through the link i provided you with. The answer is there :)

1m@@n
03-30-2006, 02:17 PM
im off 2 bury itt....:-\

yes...i have to i have to i have to!
:scared:

ws

oh jazakum ALlah khyrun sis...i will read it all properly later on...

**HUGZZZ** thankyou v v v much!

Muezzin
03-30-2006, 02:18 PM
C'mon, you didn't really think a trap that falls with such force is just gonna trap the little rat, did you? It probably broke every vertebra in the vermin's tiny spine. :p

The Ruler
03-30-2006, 04:33 PM
am i a murderer?!?
nah dnt fink so....cuz isnt it dat sumfing dat harmis harmful is lawful ta kill :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

:w:
:sister:

Eliwen
03-30-2006, 04:37 PM
I'm sure mouse traps are actually designed to kill. It probably broke all the mouse's bones...

Snowflake
03-30-2006, 04:43 PM
lol eww hope u disinfected yer shoes@zAK

Imaan sis lolll.. You're not a murderer. You're a murderess.... lolll joking sis. You can kill mice/rats cuz they cause damage and disease.

And if it makes you feel better.. I had rats once.. and i set huge traps.. one got caught but was alive. His head was partly cut, so I had to kill it by drowning it in a bucket *pukes*. The other one I caught by trapping it in a plastic bowl, then flushed it down the loo. In the middle of night I heard water 'plopping'... went to look and whadyaknow.. the rat was back trying to climb out the toilet... i was shaking so much.. it was like sumthin outta horror movie. I shut the toilet lid and put a heavy weight on it. Eventually the noise stopped.. i looked and it had passed away.. *blushes* ahem.. So I flushed the loo really hard and sent it out to sea. I had no choice right? The guilt came but I overcame it with reasoning :happy:

*hugzzzz*

- Qatada -
03-30-2006, 04:51 PM

Al-Qaasim ibn Muhammad said: I heard ‘Aa’ishah, the wife of the Prophet :saw: say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah say: “There are four things which are faasiq (corrupt) and may be killed at all times, whether one is in a state of ihraam [for Hajj and ‘Umrah] or not: kites*, crows, mice/rats and mad dogs.” Narrated by Muslim, 1198.

*A Kite is a hawk from the Accipitridae family. They are well known for their long, pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals.

Mice and rats are harmful creatures, as the Prophet :saw: explained: Ibn ‘Abbaas said: a mouse (or rat) came and started dragging the wick (of the lamp). It threw it in front of the Messenger of Allaah, onto the mat on which he was sitting, and it burnt a hole the size of a dirham. He said, “When you go to sleep, extinguish your lamps, for the Shaytaan will tell creatures like this to do something like this so that you will be burned.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 5427.

The mice or rats that may live in people’s houses are among the harmful creatures or vermin (fuwaysiqah) which the Prophet :saw: commanded us to kill in all situations, whether we are in ihraam or not. The root of the word fuwaysiqah (fasaqa) means to deviate from the right way and to do harm; hence a sinner is described as “faasiq”, and these animals are called fawaasiq, as a metaphor for their evil nature; or it was said that it is because it is not haraam to kill them, whether one is in ihraam or not, for they have no sanctity or protection in any circumstances. Al-Tahaawi narrated in Ahkaam al-Qur’aan with his isnaad from Yazeed ibn Abu Nu’aym that he [Yazeed] asked Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri why mice/rats were called fuwaysiqah. He said: the Prophet woke up one night and saw that a mouse/rat had taken the wick of the lamp to burn down the house of the Messenger of Allaah so he got up and killed it, and said that it was permissible to kill them whether one is in ihraam or not. This was mentioned by al-‘Allaamah al-Dumayri.

Al-Bukhaari narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Cover the vessels, for the mouse/rat may drag out the wick (of the lamp) and burn the occupants of the house.” Something similar was narrated by Muslim, in which he says: “For the fuwaysiqah may start a fire and burn the house and its occupants.”

Source: IslamQA

- Qatada -
03-30-2006, 04:53 PM
Blazing mouse sets fire to house
Source: BBC

A man threw a mouse he had found in his home onto a pile of burning leaves - only to see it run away and burn his house down.

Luciano Mares, 81, of Fort Sumner, New Mexico, found a mouse in his home and wanted to get rid of it. "I had some leaves burning outside, so I threw it in the fire, and the mouse was on fire and ran back at the house," he said.

Though no one was injured, the house and everything in it was destroyed. "I've seen numerous house fires, but nothing as unique as this one," Fire Department Captain Jim Lyssy said. New Mexico has seen several major blazes after unseasonably dry and windy conditions which have destroyed 10 homes and devastated more than 53,000 acres (21,200 hectares) of land.

sapphire
03-30-2006, 06:37 PM
ewwwwww !!!!!! brings bak memories *shudders*.............:phew :phew

n yea if its being a pest sure it can be killed..........:)

i wont even mention wht happened before somepeople come to tease me.......

btw zAk u were wearing shoes...rite ?????:X

thnk Allah we have none now.........

Sister_6038
03-30-2006, 06:38 PM

kick...no need to torture the animal just kill it!!?!

Sister_6038
03-30-2006, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

Al-Qaasim ibn Muhammad said: I heard ‘Aa’ishah, the wife of the Prophet :saw: say: I heard the Messenger of Allaah say: “There are four things which are faasiq (corrupt) and may be killed at all times, whether one is in a state of ihraam [for Hajj and ‘Umrah] or not: kites*, crows, mice/rats and mad dogs.” Narrated by Muslim, 1198.

*A Kite is a hawk from the Accipitridae family. They are well known for their long, pointed wings and feeding on insects and small animals.

Mice and rats are harmful creatures, as the Prophet :saw: explained: Ibn ‘Abbaas said: a mouse (or rat) came and started dragging the wick (of the lamp). It threw it in front of the Messenger of Allaah, onto the mat on which he was sitting, and it burnt a hole the size of a dirham. He said, “When you go to sleep, extinguish your lamps, for the Shaytaan will tell creatures like this to do something like this so that you will be burned.” Narrated by Abu Dawood, 5427.

The mice or rats that may live in people’s houses are among the harmful creatures or vermin (fuwaysiqah) which the Prophet :saw: commanded us to kill in all situations, whether we are in ihraam or not. The root of the word fuwaysiqah (fasaqa) means to deviate from the right way and to do harm; hence a sinner is described as “faasiq”, and these animals are called fawaasiq, as a metaphor for their evil nature; or it was said that it is because it is not haraam to kill them, whether one is in ihraam or not, for they have no sanctity or protection in any circumstances. Al-Tahaawi narrated in Ahkaam al-Qur’aan with his isnaad from Yazeed ibn Abu Nu’aym that he [Yazeed] asked Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri why mice/rats were called fuwaysiqah. He said: the Prophet woke up one night and saw that a mouse/rat had taken the wick of the lamp to burn down the house of the Messenger of Allaah so he got up and killed it, and said that it was permissible to kill them whether one is in ihraam or not. This was mentioned by al-‘Allaamah al-Dumayri.

Al-Bukhaari narrated that Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Cover the vessels, for the mouse/rat may drag out the wick (of the lamp) and burn the occupants of the house.” Something similar was narrated by Muslim, in which he says: “For the fuwaysiqah may start a fire and burn the house and its occupants.”

whooa talk about get ur own back....

1m@@n
03-30-2006, 09:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
C'mon, you didn't really think a trap that falls with such force is just gonna trap the little rat, did you? It probably broke every vertebra in the vermin's tiny spine. :p
OoOoOooO Lallllallllalla **tryn best not to think bout wot u jus sed** o my gosh!!! the pooooor mouse!!! *sniff sniff* what a horrible way 2 die! yes i did question the mouse trap after trapping my fingerz in it..but my cuz was like itl take a lot more than that 2 kill a mouse....so i was like oh ok then...

i just got bk from my aunts house...talk about being centre of attention... and outta all things what 4?? huh!! 4 being joke of d day n managing to KIll a mouse and not even bein able 2 give it a propa burial!! chuffin chufferz all i did was set a mouse trap! and now livin d consequences....:uhwhat

yeh i was gna bury the mouse...when i actually sed dis every1 just looked at me like i was mad! n my uncle was like nai nai beta il throw it in d bin maself! anyway i convinced them that it was summin i was gna av to do....... as i walked to d shed i was crapping maself!! i went in2 d shed n there it was, eughh, it was soooo tiny and its head was like trapped under the metal bit n its neck was kindda all twisted and and and.......................**sighh** next thing i started feeling faint n my head was spinning n all i rememba after dat was waking up on d sofa with my aunt sitting beside me n as i opened my eyes n sat up all i could hear was my uncle laffin n my bro sayn 'ur highness has awoken can we go home now'...i was like no no i need to bury it i need to buryy it....
(mann who needs local anaesthetic or any sedation in hospital..just show the patient a twisted up dead mouse!)..:grumbling
i came to know dat my bro picked it up n threw it in d bin!! poor mouse din even av a burial!! dat is jussss so wrongg!?!?!

format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
well... after tht i just located it n killed it.. nah not wid a trap or something.. just stepped on it :p
o my chffin noras!! zak bhai u stepped on d poor rat!!! urghhhhhhhh....how could youuuuu....dats datt datssss...justtttt... so not nice...:heated:

format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
nah dnt fink so....cuz isnt it dat sumfing dat harmis harmful is lawful ta kill :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
yeh sis...i learnt from a sis's post earlier that its urmm....kinnddaa ok 2 kill rats/mice.......:offended: which is supposed to make me feel better ryt...i got dis horrible feeling in my heart i cannottt get rid of and totally lost ma appetite!!!! :heated:

format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
And if it makes you feel better.. I had rats once.. and i set huge traps.. one got caught but was alive. His head was partly cut, so I had to kill it by drowning it in a bucket *pukes*. The other one I caught by trapping it in a plastic bowl, then flushed it down the loo. In the middle of night I heard water 'plopping'... went to look and whadyaknow.. the rat was back trying to climb out the toilet...
o my goshh...sissooo u a murderer tooo...oops i mean murderess!! o boy...thats wayy scaryy..u drowned d pooooor rat....i fink im gna have nightmares...imagine the mouse i killed or its family come n get me while am sleepin!!!! what iff? i keep having these horrible flashbacks of d mouse in d trap.....eughh....:heated:

jazakum Allah khyrun for the hadith quoted earlier...by sis al mu'minah and i think by bro fisabillah...yes i do feel a lot more content after reading them....may Allah swt reward you all for ur good deeds and keep us on the righteous path inshaAllah ameen, summa ameen

walaikum asalaam wr wb

IbnAbdulHakim
03-30-2006, 10:19 PM
Blazing mouse sets fire to house
Source: BBC

A man threw a mouse he had found in his home onto a pile of burning leaves - only to see it run away and burn his house down.
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS THIS COMPLETELY HILARIOUS?
I MEAN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;D

Cheb
03-30-2006, 10:41 PM

Well this explains mice and rats but what about the other 3? I dont see any reasons why killing the others should be permitted? Althouhg there is probably a good reason for it, but it is not given here.
And I hope people dont confuse killing with torture. If you do kill one, make sure it is in the least painful way possible. Another thing would be not to share this information with young kids. They may misunderstand it and believe killing any animals is fine. When I was younger I always witnessed kids being cruel to animals and it really disgusted me. Besides this can carry on to when they grow older and pretty soon they would be looking for bigger game.
What I am saying is dont be so quick to condone killing of any creature. Always think about the consequences. I understand why mice and rats should be killed but I dont like it when satisfaction is derived from such actions. Just kill it and know that you are doing so to protect yourself and your family. NO other reason.

Snowflake
03-31-2006, 08:50 AM
^ I know torture is sooooo wrong, like kicking them and causing needless pain : (( They should be killed as qucik as possible if they are a threat to hygiene or causing damage. My neighbour catches them puts them in a bin liner and whacks them against the wall until they die. Yuk! They have such cute faces though.... feel sorry for them.

broth3r Ali
04-07-2006, 07:50 PM
hahaha! bongi!!! << you joker! ;D

I been looking for this thread!! hahahahahahaaaaa!! >>leans back and falls off chair in laughter<<
when i walked into the garage my cousin was yelling "ya Allah!!, o my god"
when i looked down, to no surprise i saw bongi on the floor!
my reaction - "is she dead"? lol! :giggling:
my cousin - "no, i dunno" <<<lol!!
i had to literally carry this bongi into the house!! she fainted after seeing a rat?!? << :grumbling and must have bashed her head as her lights went out!
the poor rat! didnt know what was coming!! it must have had a heart attack when it saw her!! :heated:

Skillganon
04-07-2006, 08:10 PM

i went over to my aunts house the other day and my cousin is like yaar we got mice in the shed!! im like urghh...anyway i ended up going in the shed with my cousin and setting a mouse trap 4 her cos she kept trapping her own fingerz...and well i trapped my own fingers a couple of times too but *yipee* finally managed to set it...

anyways, this morning i spoke to my cousin n shes like urghhhh there was a dead mouse in the trap and so on...i wont go into all the gorrrryyyy details...

urmm, arent traps supposed to do exactly what they suggest?? trap mice not KILL them!!!!

O Allah I killed an innocent creature!!! please 4give meeee....im so ashamed of myself!!

truthfully im a lil shaken up about it all...mann i killed a mouse!!! im so against all that!!

ws
Hey sis!! Who the Hell is Yaar? Is that the name of the mice? :?

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
erm maybe sis imaan meant like yaar as in like yeh?:?

- Qatada -
04-07-2006, 08:21 PM

'yaar' means 'mate/friend' in punjabi.

:wasalamex

رياح_الشمال
04-07-2006, 08:25 PM
slm
i feel sory for u sis
i never felt gualty in ma life for killin any creature
does it mean am bad:rollseyes
mice i love seein dem dead;D
dont kno y
bt wen they a life i run up on da table:offended:
wen dey come out
lol>>scary cow
w salam

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 08:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by رياح_الشمال
slm
i feel sory for u sis
i never felt gualty in ma life for killin any creature
does it mean am bad:rollseyes
mice i love seein dem dead;D
dont kno y
bt wen they a life i run up on da table:offended:
wen dey come out
lol>>scary cow
w salam
ooooh dont be glad to see them dead...i mean they are vermin but Allah still created them

Skillganon
04-07-2006, 08:28 PM

'yaar' means 'mate/friend' in punjabi.

:wasalamex
So the Mice was a freind? :?

And her freind Got killed, and now she is feeling Guilty?

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 08:28 PM
no i think imaan meant her cousin was callin her yaar

Skillganon
04-07-2006, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
no i think imaan meant her cousin was callin her yaar
Calling her?
SO the mice was a "she" friend? :?

1m@@n
04-07-2006, 09:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by broth3r Ali
hahaha! bongi!!! << you joker! ;D

I been looking for this thread!! hahahahahahaaaaa!! >>leans back and falls off chair in laughter<<
when i walked into the garage my cousin was yelling "ya Allah!!, o my god"
when i looked down, to no surprise i saw bongi on the floor!
my reaction - "is she dead"? lol! :giggling:
my cousin - "no, i dunno" <<<lol!!
i had to literally carry this bongi into the house!! she fainted after seeing a rat?!? << :grumbling and must have bashed her head as her lights went out!
the poor rat! didnt know what was coming!! it must have had a heart attack when it saw her!! :heated:
haaaww haiii!! ur sooo...sooo sooooooooooooooooo....**grrRrrR**
bongaa tu..teri pehnnn! oops, dats me!!! dun embarassss meeeeeeee anymore ok! :statisfie

lolz..urmmmmm...yaar is just like a punjabi/urdu word for friend? (like bro fisabillah sed)..... ma cousin was referrin to me as 'yaar'...

Skillganon
04-08-2006, 01:42 AM
haaaww haiii!! ur sooo...sooo sooooooooooooooooo....**grrRrrR**
bongaa tu..teri pehnnn! oops, dats me!!! dun embarassss meeeeeeee anymore ok! :statisfie

lolz..urmmmmm...yaar is just like a punjabi/urdu word for friend? (like bro fisabillah sed)..... ma cousin was referrin to me as 'yaar'...
So as the story goes you freind refered to you as Yaar, a freind, and the mouse had to die, and you felt guilty because of it?:?

Yaah?

renak
04-08-2006, 03:58 AM
Do you ever eat meat or fish? They were murdered by someone.

Snowflake
04-08-2006, 07:54 AM

And her freind Got killed, and now she is feeling Guilty?
ugh? brother read it again :giggling:

>my cousin is like yaar, we got mice in the shed!!

Not we got yaar in the shed ;D

Cheb
04-08-2006, 10:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
Do you ever eat meat or fish? They were murdered by someone.
Murdered might not be the right word. God has sent those animals for us to eat and use, so you cant really say we are murdering them.

Sister_6038
04-08-2006, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Murdered might not be the right word. God has sent those animals for us to eat and use, so you cant really say we are murdering them.
uh huh true say :happy: :happy:

------
04-08-2006, 10:28 AM
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO FINDS THIS COMPLETELY HILARIOUS?
I MEAN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ;D

:giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling::giggling:

SirZubair
04-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Click Here :uhwhat

Kittygyal
04-08-2006, 01:27 PM
huh i am lost

take care

broth3r Ali
04-08-2006, 01:59 PM
So as the story goes you freind refered to you as Yaar, a freind, and the mouse had to die, and you felt guilty because of it?:?

Yaah?
haha! really!?!?! heres me thinking the rat was her yaar! ;D

1m@@n
04-08-2006, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by broth3r Ali
haha! really!?!?! heres me thinking the rat was her yaar! ;D

**sighhh** yeah it was my yaaar! koi problem? **rolling up sleeves**

at least i wud av gone n burried it if u hadnt chucked it in the darnn bin! and it wasnt a rat it was a mouse....hmmmmm, is it ok to throw a rat/mouse in d bin or do you av to bury it like i would av dun!! ????????

ps- thnx 4 d link posted earlier bout antss.....ants r so amazing subhanaAllah...when i was in pak i used to watch em at work 4 agez ...hehe....wow!

ws

Skillganon
04-08-2006, 04:02 PM

ws
Now I get it! It's a Joke? Ha! Ha! Ha! So funny! :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: LOL

1m@@n
04-08-2006, 04:14 PM
Now I get it! It's a Joke? Ha! Ha! Ha! So funny! :giggling: :giggling: :giggling: LOL

hmmmm.....no it wasnt a joke, well i didnt find it funny at d time neway....read d rest of d story i posted on page 2!

ws

Skillganon
04-08-2006, 05:04 PM
OoOoOooO Lallllallllalla **tryn best not to think bout wot u jus sed** o my gosh!!! the pooooor mouse!!! *sniff sniff* what a horrible way 2 die! yes i did question the mouse trap after trapping my fingerz in it..but my cuz was like itl take a lot more than that 2 kill a mouse....so i was like oh ok then...

i just got bk from my aunts house...talk about being centre of attention... and outta all things what 4?? huh!! 4 being joke of d day n managing to KIll a mouse and not even bein able 2 give it a propa burial!! chuffin chufferz all i did was set a mouse trap! and now livin d consequences....:uhwhat

yeh i was gna bury the mouse...when i actually sed dis every1 just looked at me like i was mad! n my uncle was like nai nai beta il throw it in d bin maself! anyway i convinced them that it was summin i was gna av to do....... as i walked to d shed i was crapping maself!! i went in2 d shed n there it was, eughh, it was soooo tiny and its head was like trapped under the metal bit n its neck was kindda all twisted and and and.......................**sighh** next thing i started feeling faint n my head was spinning n all i rememba after dat was waking up on d sofa with my aunt sitting beside me n as i opened my eyes n sat up all i could hear was my uncle laffin n my bro sayn 'ur highness has awoken can we go home now'...i was like no no i need to bury it i need to buryy it....
(mann who needs local anaesthetic or any sedation in hospital..just show the patient a twisted up dead mouse!)..:grumbling
i came to know dat my bro picked it up n threw it in d bin!! poor mouse din even av a burial!! dat is jussss so wrongg!?!?!

o my chffin noras!! zak bhai u stepped on d poor rat!!! urghhhhhhhh....how could youuuuu....dats datt datssss...justtttt... so not nice...:heated:

yeh sis...i learnt from a sis's post earlier that its urmm....kinnddaa ok 2 kill rats/mice.......:offended: which is supposed to make me feel better ryt...i got dis horrible feeling in my heart i cannottt get rid of and totally lost ma appetite!!!! :heated:

o my goshh...sissooo u a murderer tooo...oops i mean murderess!! o boy...thats wayy scaryy..u drowned d pooooor rat....i fink im gna have nightmares...imagine the mouse i killed or its family come n get me while am sleepin!!!! what iff? i keep having these horrible flashbacks of d mouse in d trap.....eughh....:heated:

jazakum Allah khyrun for the hadith quoted earlier...by sis al mu'minah and i think by bro fisabillah...yes i do feel a lot more content after reading them....may Allah swt reward you all for ur good deeds and keep us on the righteous path inshaAllah ameen, summa ameen

walaikum asalaam wr wb
Yeah, now it's get's real funny, thanks for sharing your Jokes ;D :happy: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:.

1m@@n
04-08-2006, 05:24 PM
Yeah, now it's get's real funny, thanks for sharing your Jokes ;D :happy: :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:.
lolz.....thnx 4 sharin jokes? **bangs head against keyboard**

Skillganon
04-08-2006, 05:54 PM
lolz.....thnx 4 sharin jokes? **bangs head against keyboard**
It's not a Joke?

Sorry! I Get it now, it's a story about a murderer!!

1m@@n
04-08-2006, 06:46 PM
It's not a Joke?

Sorry! I Get it now, it's a story about a murderer!!
ohhh myyyy goshhh.....:offended:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.