/* */

PDA

View Full Version : jordanbaker in da houuuuse.

jordanbaker
04-24-2005, 04:19 AM
:sl:
i hav been lurking around hurrr for a bit so i decided to join.
letts see, about myself...
i like to play cricket, eat ice cream (napoleon), watch tv, read books, hang out with my friends and learn about islam.
tell me what you like to do!
i think i'm really addicted to this forum already lolz. any other forum suggestions? not sayin this is bad lol!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ra`eesah
04-24-2005, 04:36 AM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Welcome to Li i dont have ice cream to welcome you with but i do have this nasheed!!! listen and enjoy and i am sure you will love this forum.

there are many other forms one i can recommand is www.Gawaher.com

Khaldun
04-24-2005, 04:42 AM

yes mashAllah a very good forum, but LI is the place to be :brother:

welcome sister hope you enjoy your stay

Far7an
04-24-2005, 10:40 AM
Welcome to LI :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansar Al-'Adl
04-24-2005, 09:30 PM
:sl: Welcome. I think you'll find that LI is the best. :D

Ibn Syed
04-25-2005, 02:42 AM
Welcome to the forum man. Hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to post anywhere ya want. :coolbro:
:w:

*charisma*
04-25-2005, 03:26 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME TO THE FORUM OKHTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):):):):):):) :):):):):):):):):):):):)

hope u enjoy ur stay inshallah

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

jordanbaker
04-27-2005, 09:13 PM
thanks for welcoming me :)

S_87
04-28-2005, 11:05 AM
a late welcome
well im late almost all the time :'(
so welcome :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!