/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Coffee

sumay28
03-31-2006, 11:57 AM
Anyone here addicted to caffeine? I'm telling you... the real drug lord is juan valdez, man. I was trying to go through the day without coffee... I've been awake for 2 hours and I'm already started to feel withdrawl.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
03-31-2006, 12:00 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Sister sumay28, who is juaz valdez? Or is it a what? :giggling:

I like coffee, I am not addicted to it! :giggling:

I drink it nearly everyday when I go to school and even if I don't then it doesn't affect me whatsoever! But in the morrning I have to have fluids, whether it is juice, water, tea or coffee!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Smell the fresh air of a bEautiful day - FRIDAY! ;D

sumay28
03-31-2006, 12:03 PM
he's a fictional character who represents the columbian coffee farmer. I have to have like 2 cups of espresso every day. I'm at the point where I need to go to coffee-rehab

IbnAbdulHakim
03-31-2006, 12:06 PM
^ HOw DO U GET TO SLEEP??? lol

i hate coffee, i dont like nethin which will stop my sleep!!!! i'd rather get drowsy n sleep for an hour n carry on doin wateva i do then not sleep!!

:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
root
03-31-2006, 12:10 PM
It takes 20,000 gallons of water to produce 1 kilo of coffee. An insane ammount

Sista_Faithful
Eeeew i hate coffee!!!

Yuck...

But i think ur right..

Caffeine is addictive..

Maybe thats why smoker drink so much capachino??

sumay28
The question should be, how can I stay awake without it at this point?

Qurratul Ayn
03-31-2006, 12:12 PM
Hello

THAT MUCH! ;D

I need to stop drinking it altogether! ;D

Goodbye
Shakirah

P.S. DEFINITELY insane, Friend root.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-31-2006, 12:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sumay28
The question should be, how can I stay awake without it at this point?
there are many ways, how bout u slEEP MORE WEN U GET TIRED?? lol :p
sleep is very important lol. or u cud do the crazy thing and ducktape ur eye lips open :offended:

vpb
03-31-2006, 12:16 PM
drink RedBull, it does not contain alchool and it give u energy :)

Qurratul Ayn
03-31-2006, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
there are many ways, how bout u slEEP MORE WEN U GET TIRED?? lol :p
sleep is very important lol. or u cud do the crazy thing and ducktape ur eye lips open :offended:

Assalamu Alaikum

If someone really ducktaped their eyes Brother Abd'Majid it will be funny but VERY DANGEROUS! :scared:

Assalamu Alaikum
Sghakirah

Qurratul Ayn
03-31-2006, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by vpb
drink RedBull, it does not contain alchool and it give u energy :)
Assalamu Alaikum

Brother vpb, I think Sister sumay28 wants a way to go to SLEEP easily. Not have energy although you get energy from Allah Ta'ala and other science stuff to do with plants and trees.

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

P.S. Correct me if I am wrong! And ignor the off topic parts, please forgive me.

root
03-31-2006, 12:19 PM
sleep is very important lol. or u cud do the crazy thing and ducktape ur eye lips open
Agreed. Once a man's mechanism to initiate sleep was damaged and he literally could not go to sleep. He was dead within 3 months, they even tried to aneathatise him but it had no effect, whilst being knocked out he was not actually "sleeping" and gained no benefit from it.

recent scientific advances are such that a drug is currently being trialled that allows someone 3 hours sleep yet the body will feel it has had a full 8 hours

Qurratul Ayn
03-31-2006, 12:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
Agreed. Once a man's mechanism to initiate sleep was damaged and he literally could not go to sleep. He was dead within 3 months, they even tried to aneathatise him but it had no effect, whilst being knocked out he was not actually "sleeping" and gained no benefit from it.

recent scientific advances are such that a drug is currently being trialled that allows someone 3 hours sleep yet the body will feel it has had a full 8 hours
Hello

A not very nice story but if it is tue then it is true.

Goodbye
Shakirah

Qurratul Ayn
03-31-2006, 12:22 PM

Hello

A not very nice story but if it is true then it is true.

Goodbye
Shakirah

vpb
03-31-2006, 12:23 PM
Shakirah, yes bro, it depends what people want to use, but as for sleep I will try to find something about sleeping in a natural medical book of Rika Zarai and inshallah help sis.

sumay28
03-31-2006, 12:26 PM
If I don't have an alarm to wake me up, I'll sleep all day. That's my problem. Without the caffeine I'm stuck like chuck.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-31-2006, 01:25 PM

man full of interesting facts, wud b interesting to sit and drink... coffee wiv u while havin an interestin conversation... interesting lol

PEACE :)

cihad
03-31-2006, 02:13 PM
i lurv piping hot cofee..yum

but when i smell someone elses coffe gone cold it makes me totally nar!

Ghazi
03-31-2006, 02:17 PM
Salaam

Coffee is just nasty, Tea all the way

Helena
03-31-2006, 02:25 PM

i enjoy coffee... but am not addictive! hw do guys have ur coffee? me........ hus black coffee without sugar, and milk..... i love it!

Cappicino......... i love................ not addictive at all...... i love the mocha with creme....... mmmmm....so delicious esp in starbucks.........mmmmm! guess wot am actually gna have it now........ te aint my thing...but don't mind it with biscuits!!!

:w: ;D

Helena
03-31-2006, 02:26 PM

i enjoy coffee... but am not addictive! hw do guys have ur coffee? me........ jus black coffee without sugar, and milk..... i love it!

Cappicino......... i love................ not addictive at all...... i love the mocha with creme....... mmmmm....so delicious esp in starbucks.........mmmmm! guess wot am actually gna have it now........ te aint my thing...but don't mind it with biscuits!!!

:w: ;D

life
03-31-2006, 02:37 PM
Only drink doud patti :happy:

No coffee and tea.........

Helena
03-31-2006, 02:39 PM

wots doud patti?

:w:

Nawal89
03-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Caffein drains out your energy. You've got to cut it out sis sumay and go all naturallll. icky isnt it? But if you feel like that, all groggy and stuff, instead of drinking coffee go and take a run. It'll surely wake you up, and have a glass of orange juice.
Me personally i only drink coffee like twice a year. I dont really like it that much.

Kittygyal
03-31-2006, 03:12 PM
o lord looking at this thread i love coffee can't stop drinking it tho :heated: :rollseyes

take care

------
03-31-2006, 03:15 PM
Ewwwwwwwww coffeeeeeeeeee yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk !! :heated:

------
03-31-2006, 03:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

wots doud patti?

Traditional Pakistani Tea :) - Its delicious :p

Kittygyal
03-31-2006, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
Ewwwwwwwww coffeeeeeeeeee yuk yuk yuk yuk yuk !! :heated:

sis its deeeeelicious! :p

take care

smile
03-31-2006, 03:36 PM
All this talk of coffee

I feel like a cup

Kittygyal
03-31-2006, 03:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
All this talk of coffee

I feel like a cup

go on then sis have one ;D

and make me one too aw i know you will thanks :giggling:

take care

Sanobar
03-31-2006, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

wots doud patti?

:giggling: thats tea sis.... ! ;)

amm..well.... am not much of a coffee person.... once ina blue moon! :rollseyes

Hajar
03-31-2006, 05:43 PM
yep me like coffee too :)

Cappucino is niceee!!!

Kittygyal
03-31-2006, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hajar
yep me like coffee too :)

Cappucino is niceee!!!

mmmmmmmmmm once some now me mouth is watering :p

take care

smile
04-03-2006, 02:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
go on then sis have one ;D

and make me one too aw i know you will thanks :giggling:

take care
I would if I could

:happy:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 02:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by smile
I would if I could

:happy:
so that means u cant and u wont haha ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.