/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Spain

Muslim Knight
03-31-2006, 12:19 PM
:sl:

I've read about Muslim Spain, Granada and Cordova and how we lost them to the Christians but I couldn't find where the article is. It tells about how the Spanish Inquisition under Ferdinand forced Jews and Muslims to convert into Christianity, butchered and expelled others who resisted.

Can someone point me to a similar article carefully researched here?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kadafi
04-02-2006, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslim knight

I've read about Muslim Spain, Granada and Cordova and how we lost them to the Christians but I couldn't find where the article is. It tells about how the Spanish Inquisition under Ferdinand forced Jews and Muslims to convert into Christianity, butchered and expelled others who resisted.

Can someone point me to a similar article carefully researched here?

I have only written a short summary of the Spanish inquisition at:
http://www.islamicboard.com/refutati...-crusades.html

with few references. I will insha'Allaah add some more references in the future.

Alphaseed
04-13-2006, 09:38 PM
The Muslims Lost Spain ?

Who gave it to them ?

Muslim Knight
04-22-2006, 04:57 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alphaseed
The Muslims Lost Spain ?

Who gave it to them ?
obviously Europeans.

http://www.load-islam.com/C/History/...opean_Culture/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
04-26-2006, 07:52 PM
Obviously Europeans (Gave Spain to the Muslims)
Obviously, just like India gave themselves to Great Brittan

Spain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Astonishingly the invasion started off as an invitation from a Visgothic faction within Spain for support. But instead the Berber army, having defeated King Roderic, with its superior tactics and the help of internal infighting among the Visigoths, proceeded to conquer the entire peninsula for itself.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.