/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me please.....

Mohammed Bilal
03-31-2006, 07:51 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters quite recently 2 of my uncles have come down with illnesses one with kidney failure and one with prostate cancer if possible can all the LI users do some du'a for them. Thankyou very much.:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sister_6038
03-31-2006, 07:52 PM
inshaAllah brother

The Ruler
03-31-2006, 07:53 PM
cant ppl use donated kidneys wen its kidney failure :?...btw...May Allh help ur uncles and bring them to full health soon...Ameen :)

:w:
:sister: tAg

Mohammed Bilal
03-31-2006, 07:56 PM
:sl: Unluckily his case is different (the uncle with kidney failure) his illness was detected quite late. :w: :brother: Mohammed Bilal

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
03-31-2006, 07:57 PM
inshaAllah bro and rememba Allah does everything for the best inshaALlah :)

:sl:

Kittygyal
03-31-2006, 08:10 PM
o bless i am very sad to hear that :'(

o bro don't worry i will remember all the muzlim brovas and sistaz :)

may god bless both of your uncles and your family :)

take care

Mohammed Bilal
03-31-2006, 08:14 PM
Thankyou everyone

Kittygyal
03-31-2006, 08:16 PM
no worries bro :)

take care

afriend
03-31-2006, 09:14 PM
I will remember them in my duaas.

If u make dua in between the 2 khutbahs, then ur duaa will definately be answered inshallah.

Seek help thru patience and prayer.

Take care bro

:sl:

~Stranger~
03-31-2006, 09:19 PM
bro. these r very sad news indeed.
insha'allah i will remember them in my duas, amen!!

1m@@n
03-31-2006, 09:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mohammed Bilal
:sl: brothers and sisters quite recently 2 of my uncles have come down with illnesses one with kidney failure and one with prostate cancer if possible can all the LI users do some du'a for them. Thankyou very much.:w:
:salamext:

oh bruv im sorry 2 hear bout that. Is ur uncle (wid kidney failure) in uk? havin dialysis? inshaAllah he will get better and 'if' required inshaAllah a kidney transpant will become available....has he had any kind of surgery??? (nephrectomy?)

Prostate cancer is v common in men...my dad has prostate trouble n inshaAllah he will be goin 4 sum minor surgey soon 2 get things sorted...inshaAllah with the right type of treatment therapy ur uncle will have a prompt recovery...

youre entire family must be going through a veryy stressfull time...just remember Allah (swt) tests those he luvs...and Allah (swt) (as u know) is all knowing and knows best....

inshaAllah duas r gna be with you and both ur uncles n ur entire family...

walaikum Asalaam wr wb

~Stranger~
03-31-2006, 09:59 PM
bro plz keep us updated with their news insha'allah.

broth3r Ali
03-31-2006, 10:08 PM
asalamoalaikum

inshAllah both ur uncles will have a full recovery. may Allah give them both a full recovery and give all ur family members courage to get through this difficult time Aameen,.

dangerous_cutie
04-01-2006, 04:23 AM
Subhanallah! All Praise is due to Allah.

Insha Allah, Allah knows best and i will try my best to keep them in my prayers. Keep praying.

Salam

Pure Imaan
04-01-2006, 02:53 PM
I will surely pray for them brother bilal, Inshallah they will gt beta, ALLAH (swt) knows best

sapphire
04-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Inshallah bro we will pray for them ! bro we have a dua thread in the general chat where u can post :)

btw cant a person go on with just one kidney :? or is this different ?

Muslim Soldier
04-01-2006, 06:20 PM
I am sorry Bilal
Will pray for you
There are some aamals to do
I hope other members can post them

Have faith in Allah.
Inshaallah they will be cured by the grace of Allh through his prophet and his family.
Amin

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!