/* */

PDA

View Full Version : They play with our honour,our lives...

Rou
03-31-2006, 10:04 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/...n1419509.shtml

does anyone have any other links to this story??

it was on the news yesterday again as they have found a young girl who was in the shooting and she is a witness but seems it has vanished off the face of the earth there are many stories like this klike the shooting o a familsy at a miltary stop when soilders shot dead a family in a car young children were shot dead by troops.

things like this are happening and then they are covered up never to be seen again...

if anyone has anymore links please enlighten...

as for the recent mosque shootings well....

they use us as targets as if some game..

i think our time to react to all this is passing as we discuss this we all as muslims need to stand up and not accept the killing of our people...

this might as well be genocide if you cant wipe out a people wipe out there culture and religon...

what culture do you think iraq or afgan will have left after all this...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rou
03-31-2006, 10:16 PM
'Riddled with bullets'

A US statement at the time said the civilians, including seven women and three children, died in a roadside bomb explosion that also killed a marine in the western town of Haditha.

But survivors and those who saw the bodies said the account was not true.

The victims' relatives say US troops went on the rampage in Haditha

"Their bodies were riddled with bullets, there was evidence that there had been gunfire inside their homes, there were blood spatters inside their homes," Bobby Ghosh, a journalist who took up the case for Time magazine, told the BBC.

"It was quite clear that these people were killed indoors, which couldn't possibly have happened if they'd been involved in a roadside blast."

An initial military inquiry found the two families had indeed been shot dead in their homes by the marines, but it described the deaths as "collateral damage".

full story below...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/4830782.stm

A change of story...they lie only till the point of being found out...and then WHAT???

Nothing the silent,stay silent the dead, stay dead....

where is our justice...where is our honour...where are the likes of salahuddin..

nimrod
04-01-2006, 04:01 AM
Rou this is a sickening event. I hope justice prevails.

America is better than what some of its soldiers are showing to the world.

There is no excuse for shooting up a family just because someone else set-up a road side bomb.

Thanks
Nimrod

Malsidabym
04-01-2006, 04:22 AM
I hope justice prevails.
So do all of us.

There is no excuse for shooting up a family just because someone else set-up a road side bomb.
I am not saying this didn't happen, it is just hard to comprehend. It does appear from the information provided by CBSNews, that there is a coverup. I just can't imagine a person purposely killing children. I know it happens, but I personally would need proof. I mean I don't say the children were not shot, I just mean I have a hard time thinking it was done intentionally. Seems to me it is more likely another explaination. Accidental or whatever....
Of course no explaination is justification. Even for accidental or "collateral" casualties. The killing must stop.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cleo
04-01-2006, 04:22 AM
Why hasn't some official explained to the soldiers, it is a sin to murder?

Malsidabym
04-01-2006, 04:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cleo
Why hasn't some official explained to the soldiers, it is a sin to murder?
This is still assuming that the soldiers committed murder.

Rou
04-01-2006, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nimrod
Rou this is a sickening event. I hope justice prevails.

America is better than what some of its soldiers are showing to the world.

Thanks
Nimrod
respect nimrod we all as a people must stop these typr o things in our world wether it be a christian,muslim or jew no innocent should have to sufer...

please lets try and spread this message that this is about justice to all humans not one religon or race..

as for those who deny such things...

worse things have happend that we havent and probably never will hear about seeing is not always beleiving suffering is taking place we all must stop all o this now!

wether it be africa or middle east or america no innocent should suffer...

sounds immpossible?? not to me i feel the time o change is upon us the time is coming and those with good intentions must draw a line and stand up for the innocents who suffer in the darkness we ar ethere only hope..

"Evil only will prevail when good men do nothing to stop it"

we all can make a diffrence...spread this message...

Light Of Life
04-02-2006, 12:21 PM
Here is some more on this.

One morning in Haditha

A group of Marines headed toward the house. Eman says she "heard a lot of shooting, so none of us went outside. Besides, it was very early, and we were all wearing our nightclothes." When the Marines entered the house, they were shouting in English. "First, they went into my father's room, where he was reading the Koran," she claims, "and we heard shots."

According to Eman, the Marines then entered the living room. "I couldn't see their faces very well—only their guns sticking into the doorway. I watched them shoot my grandfather, first in the chest and then in the head. Then they killed my granny." She claims the troops started firing toward the corner of the room where she and her younger brother Abdul Rahman, 8, were hiding; the other adults shielded the children from the bullets but died in the process.

Eman says her leg was hit by a piece of metal and Abdul Rahman was shot near his shoulder. "We were lying there, bleeding, and it hurt so much. Afterward, some Iraqi soldiers came. They carried us in their arms. I was crying, shouting 'Why did you do this to our family?' And one Iraqi soldier tells me, 'We didn't do it. The Americans did.'"
I will reserve judgement until the entire matter is straightened out, although I do have a problem with the "military investigating itself" matter. One can almost see the results already.

People have always lied and covered up their crimes. But it seems to me lies and cover-ups are so common now that truth is dead, not just the Iraqis.

Rou
04-02-2006, 04:36 PM
The probe concluded that the civilians were in fact killed by Marines and not by an insurgent's bomb and that no insurgents appeared to be in the first two houses raided by the Marines.

All i have to say to those who claim that insurgents are killing iraqis...

Wake up now at least...

To cover up murders they say that! im not saying insurgent attacks have never killed an innocent! im saying americans arent doing there job of freeing people of oppression they are freeing them of there religon and/or there lives...

Stop being naive...this should not be about americans or muslims or africans this should be about humans...

we should never put up suffering of innocents wether it be by muslims or by americans...

Your boys as some say aint all killing innocents out there but majority are being used and manipulated into creating a state of fear and suffering to for one get a message across and second to crush belif...

a people confused and without belif are easier to control than those with a clear path and faith...

------
04-02-2006, 04:41 PM
Your boys as some say aint all killing innocents out there but majority are being used and manipulated into creating a state of fear and suffering to for one get a message across and second to crush belif...

a people confused and without belif are easier to control than those with a clear path and faith...
Very true. :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.