/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please Reply.

Skillganon
04-01-2006, 02:32 AM
Assalamu Alaikum.

Hey I am not a convert Islam but a muslim, searching for a site that will be suitable for a convert! He is older, bright person!

Anyway! Is this forum any Good?

P.S I was getting frustrated because I could not post at first! :heated:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umu 'Isa
04-01-2006, 02:35 AM
:sl:
try this site www.sultan.org
it covers pretty much everything.. :)

Umu 'Isa
04-01-2006, 02:36 AM
oh and this forum is great.. its addictive lol
and welcome to the forums

Malsidabym
04-01-2006, 02:40 AM
If you want him to see a bunch of people disrespect each other and call names, then it is a great site. Well, it also has a bunch of people who are very respectful, and also knowledgable. A Full spectrum experience.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Skillganon
04-01-2006, 02:51 AM
Yo sis! and Homer! You sure this is a forum for him! Anyway I posted it to him.
Well when he comes here he will tell you how he came about.

I also know a young 14 year old, who converted! His bright to?
Sis do you think this site wil be good for his spiritual growth! Will people here look after him!

The little Kiddo made his announcement in a christian forum> Non-Christian Religion section!
He already had people scaring him out of it.
Is this a good hangout for a young convert?

Peace.

Umu 'Isa
04-01-2006, 02:59 AM
:sl: skillganon,
as a revert myself, i found this forum very beneficial..
lately there are a lot of debates between muslims and non muslims especially in the world affairs topic..
Im sure some brothers on here would be more than happy to help them out inshaAllah.. :)

Skillganon
04-01-2006, 03:07 AM
Hey! Guy's how do I get to reply and quote to people! It does not let me! [MAD][/MAD]

I am only able to post here!

Malsidabym
04-01-2006, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk

Welcome to the forums.......:welcome:stay..... n chk out urself !
m sure u'll like it here :)

p.s : tht wasnt a gud enuf post Malsidabym....... esp for a newbie.... tht wasnt quite welcoming.
I would disagree, I think it is best to be honest and up front. I welcome the new person with open arms, and give the best advice I can.
What do you think the new person will think when he is encouraged to come to the forum, and told it is all nice and peachy and some dolt rips his head off for daring to ask the wrong question. I gave the truth. I was fair. The forum can be very nice, and sometimes very hateful. Honesty. It is best.
I believe sometimes mods are too quick to wield the mighty censorship stick.

(for those that don't know what this is about, Zak deleted a post in which I gave the new member an honest answer. I told him there is a bunch of good people being respectful, and also a bunch of people fighting and disrespecting others. He wanted to know and I was honest. I welcomed the new member also.) Should we lie?

Malsidabym
04-01-2006, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Hey! Guy's how do I get to reply and quote to people! It does not let me! [MAD][/MAD]

I am only able to post here!
If you click the "quote" button on the bottom of another members post it will do it for you. Then just type in after thier text.

Malsidabym
04-01-2006, 03:34 AM
No problem. Just voicing my opinion.
u wrote ur views abt it. tht not necessarily be TRUTH
With respect, I stated that people here fight and are disrespectful, and also some are nice and are respectful. The truth is, this is more than an opinion, it is what happens. HEH! HEH! We are giving him a preview! (Good thing we can disagree respectfully, right? LOL!

Malsidabym
04-01-2006, 03:39 AM
A follow up to the whole people fighting and rude thing; A respected Mod such as yourself, that is also a muslim, is unlikely to encounter the hostility that others encounter in the forum.

Malsidabym
04-01-2006, 03:41 AM
Sorry Skillganon, kinda hijacked your thread there. So WELCOME!!!!!! Sorry, sometimes I'm a big jerk!!

khaledmm123
04-01-2006, 03:59 AM
welcome

Sanobar
04-01-2006, 10:58 AM
welcome
:w:

sapphire
04-01-2006, 01:03 PM
:welcome: to the forums !

enjoy your stay....:)

nafy
04-01-2006, 01:10 PM
Salaamz

welcome and enjoy ya stay! :D

take care
w/salaam

Skillganon
04-01-2006, 01:55 PM
Thank's Guy, this is my first time in this forum, just came here to check it out for somebody else!

Skillganon
04-01-2006, 01:59 PM
Guy's I am getting really frustrated!! I keep getting this message when I try to quote or post a new reply, in other thread.
Is this a glitch?
If so, I think I am in a little prison, can't post except in here! MOD hep me out. Anywbody? [MAD][/MAD]

Skillganon, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
It is most likely that you have limited status. For more information, see 'am I a Limited Member?'

Muhammad
04-01-2006, 02:08 PM

Skillganon, welcome to the forum! I hope you will find it beneficial Insha'Allaah.

The reason for that message is because you need to get 50 posts before you are able to everything - you can't post in the other threads in the Introduce Yourself section for example. You also can't edit your posts.

Please see here for further information:

http://www.islamicboard.com/faq/limi...imited_mem_ber

The Ruler
04-01-2006, 03:43 PM

:welcome: to da forum....enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
Anyway! Is this forum any Good?
its da best :thumbs_up :happy:

:sister: tAg

Maimunah
04-01-2006, 07:18 PM
Welcome To The Forumes Inshaallah U Will Enjoy It

------
04-01-2006, 07:29 PM
**welcome**

afriend2
04-01-2006, 08:55 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a very beneficial stay here! :)

wassalam

Skillganon
04-01-2006, 09:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

welcome to LI, inshAllah have a very beneficial stay here! :)

wassalam

Thank's Nazia, Thank's everyone!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 09:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Malsidabym
If you want him to see a bunch of people disrespect each other and call names, then it is a great site. Well, it also has a bunch of people who are very respectful, and also knowledgable. A Full spectrum experience.
u neva get perfection anywhere, lol well not in this world, not afta muhammad (saws) ;)

:peace:

Muslim Soldier
04-03-2006, 02:46 PM
welcome

Ghazi
04-03-2006, 02:46 PM
Salaam

Welcome to the fourm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.