/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Interview

katonna
03-24-2006, 04:39 AM
Hello, my name is katonna and I'm new the forum. I'm working on a class project and I wondering if anyone would llike to answer these questions for the interview portion of my project. I'm also seeking to learn more about Islam, I have many relatives who are muslims.

Interviewed person information (Muslim)
Status

Interviewer: How long have you been a Muslim?

Person:

Interviewer: Do you faithfully follow the five pillars; do you find any one of them more difficult to live by?

Person:

Interviewer: Are you familiar with the Christian Ten Commandments? If so, how would you compare any of them to the five pillars?

Person:

Interviewer: The second pillar emphasis the importance of prayer, how important is this pillar to you?

Person:

Interviewer: Is there one pillar that you find hard to practice or follow?
Person:

Interviewer: Would you say that Allah is the same as the god that Christians believe in?

Person:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
moujahid
03-24-2006, 05:14 AM
Interviewed person information (Muslim)

Education: In College

Status

Interviewer: How long have you been a Muslim?

Person: The day I was born

Interviewer: Do you faithfully follow the five pillars; do you find any one of them more difficult to live by?

Person: Yes, The Five pillars are "obligatory". That means no excuses for missing them. Every single order given by Allah is as important as the other. Orders given by Allah is what we submitt to. Are they difficult? Allah tests every human being according to their levels of effort, understanding, knowledge, capability and so on. So no matter how difficult they might be, if its time that these orders have become obligatory on you, you have to fulfill it no matter what. There is no feeling..not even close...to the feeling when a true believer obeys the commands of his creator...for example...when a true believer gets up on a cold morning...disturbing his nice warm sleep..just to pray to Allah and celebrate His glory and Might...its a bliss that can never be explained in words. and this true believer gets up EVERY SINGLE morning to perform his Fajr(Dawn) prayers.

Interviewer: Are you familiar with the Christian Ten Commandments? If so, how would you compare any of them to the five pillars?

Person: I heard of them but never knew what they were

Interviewer: The second pillar emphasis the importance of prayer, how important is this pillar to you?

Person: Extremely important. Those who neglect or reject these prayers are out of Islam. This is how serious prayers are. Just like I said before... all orders given by Allah are obligatory to be followed..if Muslims reject these orders, they are comitting a sin. Out of these orders...Salah (5 time prayers) are emphasized the most.

Interviewer: Is there one pillar that you find hard to practice or follow?

Person: No. Also for pillars of paying charity or going for Hajj...become obligatory on you only if you are capable of doing it.(i.e there are certain coditions to it)...for example for Ramadan...people who can't fast because of illness and stuff like that are exempted from it

Interviewer: Would you say that Allah is the same as the god that Christians believe in?

Person: The creator of this universe and everything in it is only ONE. If Christians say that God is one in three then they are out of the natural faith of God and these people are comitting one of the worst crimes. The religion taught by the noble prophet Jesus(pbuh) was same as the one taught by Muhammad(pbuh)...they all taught us the one principle gist of - Believing in the Oneness of God and Worshipping Him till the day we die and recognizing Him as our true Master and Creator...The One to Whom we put all of our trust. All the prophets came to warn and give the same message to the people. So we believe in that Prophet Jesus(pbuh)....not the distorted image portrayed today. He was never crucified. and Islam condemns the whole idea of trinity and associating partners with God. God is only One.

katonna
03-24-2006, 05:26 AM
Thank you for replying. I found your answers very interesting.

Katonna.

katonna
03-24-2006, 05:26 AM
Would it be hard for you to interact with a buddhist?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
moujahid
03-24-2006, 05:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by katonna
Would it be hard for you to interact with a buddhist?
would love to interact with a buddhist. every single human being deserves to go to paradise. the message of Islam has to spread to everyone.

moujahid
03-24-2006, 05:32 AM
btw you should have started a new thread
from the The Most Beautiful Names of Allah to interacting with a buddhist is kinda
:offtopic:

katonna
03-24-2006, 05:39 AM
could you ever worship with a buddhist? If so, how would you considering that they don't belive in an acutal god?

katonna
03-24-2006, 05:41 AM
Yeah you are right, posting my questions on another thread would have been more appropriate. I will use better judgment in the future.

Katonna

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.