/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining adaab and akhlaaq

joefso
04-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Salaam,

I have several question that are bothering me. I'm not able to go and study in masjid, still I would like to gain knowledge, and practise. InshAllah.

1) Is it truely possible to emulate nabi(pbuh)?
2) How can one obtain adaab and akhlaaq into the *deepest* details?
for example, I didn't know that nabi(pbuh) ate with three fingers, and the
sitting possition was like he was ready to stand up! This is what I once read.

I feel obligated to obtain and obtain/perfectionise my character and manners(etiquette), I was hoping that somone could give me a buch of links to articles or audio links(lectures), where they tell me how to obtain and perfectionise this. after all, dawah is a obligation.

Ghair Inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
04-01-2006, 01:34 PM
:wasalamex

You will have to register on this forum to download the lectures, but heres a good site to download them insha'Allaah:

http://www.uponsunnah.com/lectures.php

And you may want to check this section in the forum about the health and eating sunnah of our beloved Rasool Allaah sal Allaahu alayhi waSalam insha'Allaah:

http://www.islamicboard.com/health-science/

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.