/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Venezuelan Government To Launch International 9/11 Investigation

sonz
04-01-2006, 03:08 PM
Venezuelan Government To Launch International 9/11 Investigation

Billionaire philanthropist Jimmy Walter and WTC survivor William Rodriguez this week embarked on a groundbreaking trip to Caracas Venezuela in which they met with with the President of the Assembly and will soon meet with Venezuelan President himself Hugo Chavez in anticipation of an official Venezuelan government investigation into 9/11.

Rodriguez was the last survivor pulled from the rubble of the north tower of the WTC, and was responsible for all stairwells within the tower. Rodriguez represented family members of 9/11 victims and testified to the 9/11 Commission that bombs were in the north tower but his statements were completely omitted from the official record.

Jimmy Walter has been at the forefront of a world tour to raise awareness about 9/11 and has still yet to receive any response to his million dollar challenge in which he offers a million reward for proof that the trade towers' steel structure was broken apart without explosives.

Rodriguez said that he was told an FBI agent had asked the hotel him and Walter were staying in turn over a list of names of residents. Upon hearing this, the National Assembly provided armed military protection for the entirety of the trip. In addition, Walters said that CIA agents were seen surveilling the beach on which he and Rodriguez had handed out free DVD's a day earlier.

The US government attempted to sabotage the trip by putting Rodriguez, who has been decorated at the White House itself, and Walter on a no fly list.

Rodriguez (pictured above) and Walter are educating top Venezuelan officials on the evidence that 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound carried out by the military-industrial complex. They have also appeared on every Venezuelan television and radio station both private and state owned and have given huge presentations to major universities.

Upon visiting, Rodriguez said that the President of the Assembly, Nicolas Maduro's home was brimming with books, videos and documents about the 9/11 cover-up. Maduro, Venezuela's top legislator, intoned that he was ready to create an international investigative committee, looking into the "international crime scene" that is 9/11 and that this would be structured via Hugo Chavez's government.

Rodriguez and Walter are also set to appear on Hugo Chavez's weekly broadcast 'Alo Presidente' - which is often subsequently the source of major international headlines. If there is no coverage of this event then we know for sure that a blackout order is in place.

Rodriguez and Walter offered their full support for Charlie Sheen's recent public stance on 9/11 and were heartened by his efforts. The potential of a government level inquiry endorsed by Hugo Chavez dovetails with Sheen's call for an independent investigation to be carried out by political foreign nationals.

Though the establishment media will no doubt seek to demonize Chavez as a militant with an axe to grind, this is an exciting development and the next step on the road to a genuine investigation that will seek to uncover the truth rather than hide skeletons and whitewash as was witnessed with the staged Kean committee.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MTAFFI
10-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Not a big fan of old Chavez, not a big fan of the 9/11 conspiracies either, alot of good people were killed in those buildings and a lot of people in the pentagon as well. There are theories about nearly every serious event in history, so I never expected this one to be different. However, if you dont believe that an over 100 story building can be knocked down by a boeing 747 literally full of jet fuel, you should fly more often. Not only that how many times does OBL have to admit to it and even posts the confessions and intentions of those that were on the planes? Sure the bomb idea makes for good stories, but if bombs went off at the bottom of the world trade they would have to be big enough to bring the thing down and people would have heard a very distinct BOOM as you hear with stadiums being demolished and so on. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, even if they are far fetched :X

MTAFFI
10-23-2007, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ISLAMASWEENEY
9/11 Was A Disaster I Dont Believe In Conspiracies About It I Just Like Hugo Chavez.
He is no doubt an interesting character isnt he? I think he has good in mind for his people as far as sharing wealth and all that goes, but someone told me once "Give a man a fish, he will eat for the day, teach a man to fish and he can eat for a lifetime". I just hope he doesnt give all the fish out without teaching the people of his country how to take care of themselves as well. I dont mind his talk about Bush, but his whole "take over the world" type speeches are a little bothersome ;D

Trumble
10-23-2007, 06:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sonz
Though the establishment media will no doubt seek to demonize Chavez as a militant with an axe to grind, this is an exciting development and the next step on the road to a genuine investigation that will seek to uncover the truth rather than hide skeletons and whitewash as was witnessed with the staged Kean committee.
'Demonizing' is hardly necessary. Whatever you may think about 9/11 Chavez DOES have an axe to grind, not to mention a huge chip on his shoulder. The 'investigation' is therefore pointless beyond being the publicity stunt that it so obviously is.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
wilberhum
10-24-2007, 07:26 PM
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exer...9A9A94B3C5.htm
Thousands of students have clashed with police in Venezuela during a protest against proposed constitutional changes that will allow Hugo Chavez, the president, to run for re-elections indefinitely.
Gee, I wonder why Chavez wants to look into 9/11? :hiding:

NoName55
10-24-2007, 07:35 PM
what is this sudden interest in this thread? afterall it was ignored for nearly 2 year

:thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do :thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do :thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do:thumbs_do

Amadeus85
10-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Mr Hugo Chavez will do everything to make Uncle Sam angry.

Trumble
10-25-2007, 12:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by NoName55
what is this sudden interest in this thread? afterall it was ignored for nearly 2 year
LOL.. didn't notice the date of the first post. Just goes to show what a massive impact the 'investigation' had, I suppose! :D

Isambard
10-25-2007, 12:41 AM
I wonder what crazy scheme Mr. Chavez is coming up with these days to draw attention away from political manipulations. :)

NoName55
10-25-2007, 12:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
LOL.. didn't notice the date of the first post. :D
I bet some troll bumped it first then others jumped in (last night around fifty dead threads were dredged up by someone)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.