/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Punishment Of The Grave Pictures!

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 03:29 PM
Got this from another forum:

The following link contains very disturbing images of what appears to be the punishment of the grave! THIS IS NOT FOR THE LIGHT HEARTED SO BE WARNED !!!

Athab Al khabar - the picture on the link was 18 years old boy he died due to some accident and was buried

Later after 3 hrs his body was taken out of the grave for postmotem. His parents said "he skipped his prayers and use 2 listen to music"

== REMOVED == :)

:skeleton:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
afriend
04-01-2006, 03:34 PM
Subhanallah......

WARNING!!!!!!
NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!
I WOULD ADVISE FOR MOST TO NOT VIEW THESE PICTURES. EVEN I WAS A BIT SCARED!

But if u do see it, then it is a wake up call, don't ask for the Azhaab ul Qabr.

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 03:35 PM
Yes thankz for warning us bro :)

Kittygyal
04-01-2006, 03:36 PM
omg! they are so scarey ew am gna have nightmares

take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 03:38 PM
ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON US!!!! SUBHANNALLAH! ASTAGHFIRULLAH INNALLAHA GHAFURURAHIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAY WE ALL BE MARTYRED FOR ALLAH INSHAALLAH!!!

***To all those who wake up at tahajjud i pray you pray that our dear brothers and sisters are guided away from such horror***

Allahu akbar :'(

:sl:

Genius
04-01-2006, 03:40 PM
Forgive me if i'm wrong but that's what happens when a body decomposes.

------
04-01-2006, 03:41 PM
Oh My ALLAH :'( :'(

afriend
04-01-2006, 03:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
Yeah, but as a body decomposes, it is NOT THAT BAD!!

It's in a very bad state. Did u see the face? how it was kinda messed up.

Also, it takes min. 5 hours for a body to decompose a body that much, 2 weeks for a complete decomposition.

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 03:43 PM
ok so he was free from the punishments? :confused: even tho he listened to music as his parents said and if you die in the way of Allah you body does NOT decompose..

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 03:43 PM
i see so a body becomes like that in 3 hours?

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid

MAY WE ALL BE MARTYRED FOR ALLAH INSHAALLAH!!!
AMEEN!!!!

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 03:53 PM
MAy Allah forgive our sins Astaghfirullah!!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fight&Die4Allah
MAy Allah forgive our sins Astaghfirullah!!
:'( AMEEN THUMMA AMEEN :'( :'(

The Ruler
04-01-2006, 03:57 PM
ok so dat was scary....but how cum da mouth was bleedin :? :?

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tagrid
ok so dat was scary....but how cum da mouth was bleedin :? :?

Ya Allah i cant even imagine what mustav befallen him, all i kno is if he was good he wouldnt hav appeared in such a way, Allah wudda preserved him right?

ALLAH GUIDE US INSHAALLAH!!!!!!!!

....what could have possible happened to him in that grave....

------
04-01-2006, 04:00 PM
**shudders at the thought** Astagfirulllah :'( :'( :'(

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 04:19 PM
BE CAREFUL DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL INSHAALLAH!!!

And Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And if you could but see when the Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers) are in the agonies of death, while the angels are stretching forth their hands (saying): ‘Deliver your souls! This day you shall be recompensed with the torment of degradation because of what you used to utter against Allaah other than the truth. And you used to reject His Ayaat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) with disrespect!’”

Hypocrisy is one of the causes of the punishment in the grave

The hypocrites are those who most deserve to be punished in the grave. How can it be otherwise when they are the ones who will occupy the lowest level of Hell?

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And among the bedouins around you, some are hypocrites, and so are some among the people of Al‑Madinah who persist in hypocrisy; you (O Muhammad) know them not, We know them. We shall punish them twice, and thereafter they shall be brought back to a great (horrible) torment”

[al-Tawbah 9:101]

Qataadah and al-Rabee’ ibn Anas said concerning the phrase “We shall punish them twice”: once in this world, and the second is the punishment in the grave.

In the hadeeth about the questioning of the two angels and the torment of the grave, the word hypocrite (munaafiq), or skeptic (murtaab) in many reports, is clearly mentioned, as in the report narrated by al-Bukhaari (1374) from Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him): “… as for the kaafir and the hypocrite, it will be said to him…”. And in al-Saheehayn it is narrated from Asma’ (may Allaah be pleased with her): “As for the hypocrite or the skeptic…”

afriend
04-01-2006, 04:22 PM
Angels must have beat the dead death out of him........Don't forget, Angels are bare strong, if an angel can lift a huge piece of land with the tip of their wing, then imagine a full scale beating from them, including the whips and all that....

Also, the punnishment for listenning to music: A glowing hot rod is passed thru their ears.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Angels must have beat the dead death out of him........Don't forget, Angels are bare strong, if an angel can lift a huge piece of land with the tip of their wing, then imagine a full scale beating from them, including the whips and all that....

Also, the punnishment for listenning to music: A glowing hot rod is passed thru their ears.
bro can u giv the source for that hadeeth, i read it aaages ago but i really wanna find it!

afriend
04-01-2006, 04:27 PM
urm.....

It might take long cos i got to go thru bare books of hadeeth for it.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
urm.....

It might take long cos i got to go thru bare books of hadeeth for it.
dont worry about it then lol, im currently readin sahih bukhari and misqat so its k :)

afriend
04-01-2006, 04:30 PM
One of my friends listens to music. When he is given advice, he responds by saying that Allaah is Forgiving and Most merciful, but I tell him that Allaah is Severe in punishment. I would like some evidence from the Sunnah and Qur’aan that Allaah is Severe in punishment.

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

The questioner is to be appreciated for his keenness to guide his friend. Friends should be keen to advise and guide their brothers, without worrying about their reaction or getting tired. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The believers, men and women, are Awliyaa’ (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another; they enjoin (on the people) Al-Ma‘roof (i.e. Islamic Monotheism and all that Islam orders one to do), and forbid (people) from Al-Munkar (i.e. polytheism and disbelief of all kinds, and all that Islam has forbidden); they perform As-Salaah (Iqaamat-as-Salaah), and give the Zakaah, and obey Allaah and His Messenger. Allaah will have His Mercy on them. Surely, Allaah is All-Mighty, All-Wise”

[al-Tawbah 9:71]

Secondly: the majority of scholars are of the view that music is haraam, as is indicated by a great deal of evidence from the Qur’aan and Sunnah. This was narrated from Ibn ‘Abbaas, Ibn Mas’ood, al-Shu’bi, al-Thawri and other scholars.

See Sunan al-Bayhaqi, 10/223; al-Muhalla, 9/59; al-Mughni, 14/160

See also question no. 5000

Thirdly: there are many verses and hadeeths which speak of the severity of Allaah’s punishment. These texts may be divided into two categories:

1 – Those which deal directly with music

2 – Those which speak of the severity of Allaah’s punishment in general

With regard to the first category, a number of hadeeths have been narrated concerning this.

It was narrated that Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Two sounds are cursed in this world and the Hereafter: flutes (musical instruments) at times of joy and wailing at times of sorrow.” Narrated by al-Bazzaar and al-Diya’ al-Maqdisi in al-Ahaadeeth al-Mukhtaarah; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Tahreem Alaat al-Tarb, p. 51.

Being cursed means being cast out far from the mercy of Allaah.

Al-Tirmidhi narrated (2138) from ‘Imraan ibn Husayn that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Among this ummah will be (people who will be) swallowed up by the earth, transformed into pigs and monkeys, and pelted with stones from above.” A man among the Muslims said, “O Messenger of Allaah, when will that be?” He said: “When female singers and musical instruments appear, and wine is drunk.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.

With regard to the second category: In the Qur’aan Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe! Ward off yourselves and your families against a Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, over which are (appointed) angels stern (and) severe, who disobey not, (from executing) the Commands they receive from Allaah, but do that which they are commanded”

[al-Tahreem 66:6]

“The Day they will be dragged on their faces into the Fire (it will be said to them): Taste you the touch of Hell!”

[al-Qamar 54:48]

“But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones”

[al-Baqarah 2:24]

“When iron collars will be rounded over their necks, and the chains, they shall be dragged along,

72. In the boiling water, then they will be burned in the Fire”
[Ghaafir 40:71-72]

“and every obstinate, arrogant dictator (who refuses to believe in the Oneness of Allaah) was brought to a complete loss and destruction.

16. In front of him (every obstinate, arrogant dictator) is Hell, and he will be made to drink boiling, festering water.

17. He will sip it unwillingly, and he will find a great difficulty to swallow it down his throat, and death will come to him from every side, yet he will not die and in front of him, will be a great torment”

[Ibraaheem 14:15-17]

“Verily, the tree of Zaqqoom

44. Will be the food of the sinners.

45. Like boiling oil, it will boil in the bellies,

46. Like the boiling of scalding water.

47. (It will be said:) Seize him and drag him into the midst of blazing Fire,

48. Then pour over his head the torment of boiling water.

49. Taste you (this)! Verily, you were (pretending to be) the mighty, the generous!”

[al-Dukhaan 44:43-49]

“then as for those who disbelieved, garments of fire will be cut out for them, boiling water will be poured down over their heads.

20. With it will melt (or vanish away) what is within their bellies, as well as (their) skins.

21. And for them are hooked rods of iron (to punish them).

22. Every time they seek to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be driven back therein, and (it will be) said to them: Taste the torment of burning!”

[al-Hajj 22:19-22]

In the Sunnah, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Hell will be brought on the Day of Resurrection with seventy thousand reins, each of which will be held by seventy thousand angels, dragging it along.” Narrated by Muslim, 2842.

And he said: “This fire of yours which is lit by the sons of Adam is one seventieth part of the fire of Hell.” They said: “By Allaah, if it was like this that would be sufficient.” He said: “It is sixty-nine times worse than that, each time as hot as this (worldly fire).” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3265; Muslim, 2843.

And he said: “Allaah has promised that whoever drinks intoxicants, He will give him to drink of the mud of khabaal.” They said: “O Messenger of Allaah, what is the mud of khabaal?” He said: “The sweat of the people of Hell” or “The juices of the people of Hell.” Narrated by Muslim, 2002.

And he said: “If a drop of Zaqqoom were to fall in this world, it would destroy the livelihood of the people of this world, so how about the one whose food it is?” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 2585; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami’, 5126.

And he said: “The most lightly punished person in Hell will have two sandals and laces of fire because of which his brains will boil like a cauldron. He will not think that anyone else is more severely punished than him, but he will be the most lightly punished.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6562; Muslim, 213.

And he said: “The man from among the people of Hell who lived the most luxurious life in this world will be brought and dipped in the Fire, then it will be said to him, ‘O son of Adam, have you ever seen anything good, have you ever enjoyed any pleasure?’ and he will say, ‘No, by Allaah, O Lord.’” Narrated by Muslim, 2707.

And he said: “If there were in this mosque one hundred thousand or more, and there was among them a man from the people of Hell and he breathed out and his breath touched them, the mosque and everyone in it would be burned.” Narrated by al-Bazzaar; classed a saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Targheeb, 3668.

Ibn al-Qayyim said in al-Jawaab al-Kaafi, p. 53-68:

Many ignorant people rely on the mercy of Allaah and His forgiveness and kindness, and they ignore His commands and prohibitions, and forget that He is severe in punishment and He does not ward off His wrath from evildoers. Whoever relies on His forgiveness whilst persisting in sin is like one who is stubborn.

One of the scholars said: If Allaah has decreed that the hand is to be cut off for stealing three dirhams, then do not feel safe from His punishment in the Hereafter.

It was said to al-Hasan: “We see that you weep a great deal.” He said: “I am afraid lest Allaah throws me in the Fire and does not care about me.”

And he used to say: “Some people indulged in wishful thinking about forgiveness until they departed this world without having repented, and they would say: ‘I think positively of my Lord,’ but he was lying. If he had thought positively about his Lord, he would have done good deeds.

Then he mentioned some of the hadeeths which speak of the severity of Allaah’s punishment, then he said:

There are far more hadeeths on this subject than we can mention. The one who is sincere should not ignore them and give himself free rein to commit sin and depend on his hope and positive thoughts about Allaah.”.

Islam Q&A (www.islam-qa.com)

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 04:32 PM
TRUE STORIES OF DEATH!!!! :hiding:

'Right Click' & 'Save Target As'

True Stories of Death 1

True Stories of Death 2

True Stories of Death 3

True Stories of Death 4

True Stories of Death 5

True Stories of Death 6

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 04:32 PM
JazakAllah khair, this will prove very helpful inshaAllah :)

Muslim Soldier
04-01-2006, 04:51 PM
my god...
i was afriad even to look
i GLIMPSED some
really horrible

afriend
04-01-2006, 04:54 PM
Urm....are those stories videos?

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 05:00 PM
^^ LOL they audio as in lectures :thankyou:

afriend
04-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Oh i see......LOL

Not that I'm scared it's just that we may have had to issue another warning.

shanu
04-01-2006, 05:09 PM
his eyes looks blinded!!
May Allah forgive us all and save us from hell, hell fire and grave punishment and especialyy from shaytaan!!

Can a body decompose in 3 hrs?? that much??

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 05:09 PM
i didn't think for i second you might have been scared :rollseyes

shanu
04-01-2006, 05:10 PM
is this story a real one??? Im so scared!!1 i showed it to ma mom

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 05:10 PM
ITHAKULLAH

"FEAR ALLAH"
sry i jus felt a very strong need to say that

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 05:11 PM
seems real dont it? :)

ITHAKULLAH

"FEAR ALLAH"
sry i jus felt a very strong need to say that
Masha'Allah bro keep the advice coming; we need it :thankyou:

shanu
04-01-2006, 05:15 PM
Music which the Sunnah is probably referring to is the ones which give excitement and talk and praise intoxicants
Sadly most SONGS re like this now!!!!
They talk abt intercourse, intioxicants
So its better we refrian
Songs praising Allah is ok, and songs which praise a mother, or talk about hardships of a country is ok
But music which is exciting and distracts u from path of Allah, is bad. There is one muslim song i heard abt the Prophet and it brought tears into my eyes, the meaning is soooo great

afriend
04-01-2006, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shanu
Music which the Sunnah is probably referring to is the ones which give excitement and talk and praise intoxicants
Sadly most SONGS re like this now!!!!
They talk abt intercourse, intioxicants
So its better we refrian
Songs praising Allah is ok, and songs which praise a mother, or talk about hardships of a country is ok
But music which is exciting and distracts u from path of Allah, is bad. There is one muslim song i heard abt the Prophet and it brought tears into my eyes, the meaning is soooo great
I was referring to the negative types of music that are useless.....altho som types of music did have quite a good meaning, like those talkin abt peace (John Lennon) and all that.........Not that I listen to that stuff, just like the lyrics to them....Helps me to calm down a bit.

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 05:21 PM
Ameer Khattab

and you can find out more about him from: http://www.islamicboard.com/islamic-...=Ameer+khattab

Abdul Aziz Al-Moqrin (aka Abu Hajar) fought in Afghanistan, Somalia, Bosnia and Saudia..MAy Allah accept him as a Shaheed..AMEEN!

May Allah grant them both Jannatul Firodouz...AMEEN!

itsme01
04-01-2006, 05:24 PM

Its ridiculous that some brothers and sisters post pictures of the dead. Islam clearly forbids such PICTURES.

DaSangarTalib
The blood of the Shaheed smells of musk:

“By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, no one is injured in the Path of Allah – and Allah knows best who is truly wounded in His Path – except that he comes (with his wound) on the Day of Resurrection, its colour the colour of blood, and its scent that of musk." [Muslim and Ahmad]

nafy
Salaam

May Allah swt guide us all and protect us from the punishment of hell and the punishment of the grave...ameen

Ya Allah!!! i shudnt have clicked on dat....i fink im about 2 cry... :( :'( omg dat is so scary! :'(

brothers and sister may Allah swt strengthen our iman...ameen

take care
w/salaam

DaSangarTalib
Astagfirullah !

afriend
04-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Where was the picture of the first Shaheed taken?

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 05:35 PM
he was the commander in chechyna (sp?) and thats where he was buried he was originally from saudi arabia, he fought the afghan Jihad and also Tajikistan....for more info check out that thread about him

Maimunah
04-01-2006, 05:58 PM
subhanaallah
thats so scary
may allah grant us janah:)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-01-2006, 06:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by shanu
There is one muslim song i heard abt the Prophet and it brought tears into my eyes, the meaning is soooo great
your referring to al-muallim by sami yusuf. Personally i dont encourage the use of instruments in anyway... i get too excited :statisfie so i refrain from it. You can clearly hear that sami yusuf uses at least 2-3 instruments per song so plz be carefull... its definitly not just "daff" which is permissable.

Muslim Soldier
04-01-2006, 06:09 PM
may allah forgive the boy
let us recite sura al fateha for him and someday simeone might do the same for us

------
04-01-2006, 06:11 PM
can clearly hear that sami yusuf uses at least 2-3 instruments per song so plz be carefull... its definitly not just "daff" which is permissable.

I agree.

afriend
04-01-2006, 06:13 PM
urm...aren't we a bit off topic?

But anyways, do u have any more pics bro Fight?

julie sarri
04-01-2006, 07:48 PM
:sl: my husband saw it i couldent look :w:

afriend
04-01-2006, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by julie sarri
:sl: my husband saw it i couldent look :w:
LOL

But seriously, it was very disturbing, that's why I put up the warning sign.

Sanaa'
04-01-2006, 08:08 PM
umm.. not to be rude or anything.. but how can we know those pictures are real?.. it didn't really look like a human body to me.. especially not of an 18 year old.. i mean, how can eyes be squished in like that.. so yeah, as you can tell, I wasn't frightened by the pictures as much as some of the brothers and sister..

and also.. I don't think you should be posting pictures of the dead.. I don't think that's very respectful, even though they weren't used in a rude way..styll

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 08:59 PM
The Life of the Grave

After this upward excursion, the soul is returned to the body in the grave, and this marks the start of what is often called the Life of the Grave. The return of the soul to the body is not to the same extent as it was during the worldly life; rather, it is only to a small extent, the soul's presence being even less than that during sleep. The primary purpose of this is to allow the dead person to respond to the Questioning of the Grave. The Prophet sallallahu `alayhe wa-sallam said, "When a servant is laid in his grave and his friends have turned away from him and he hears the footfalls of their sandals, two angels come to him, sit him upright, and ask him, 'What used you to say about this man Muhammad?' The believer will answer, 'I testify that he is the slave of Allah and His Messenger', and it will be said, 'Look at your place in Hell, Allah has changed it for a place in Heaven', and he will behold both of them. As for the hypocrite or the disbeliever, he will [also] be asked, 'What used you to say about this man?' but he will reply, 'I do not know; I [merely] used to say what people said.' He will be told, 'You did not know, nor did you follow [one who knew],' and [then] he will be struck a blow with iron hammers, whereupon he will cry out with a scream which is heard by [all] those around him, other than humans and jinn." (Related by Bukhari.) Other narrations add that these angels are named Munkar and Nakeer, and their appearance is very terrifying. They ask three questions in all, the first two being "Who is your Lord?" and "What is your religion?", and the third being about the Prophet sallallahu `alayhe wa-sallam, as mentioned in the narration above. "Allah fortifies the believers with the strengthening word" [(14) Ibrahim, 27], allowing them to answer the questions correctly, and then they sleep peacefully and pleasantly until the Day of Judgement. Sinful Muslims and disbelievers, however, are liable to be punished during this time.
Grave Punishment is a reality

On the authority of `A'ishah radiallahu `anha : a Jewess entered upon her and said, "May Allah grant you refuge from the Punishment of the Grave." So, `A'ishah asked the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alayhe wa-sallam about grave-punishment, whereupon he said, "Yes. Grave-punishment is a reality." `A'ishah said, "I never saw the Messenger of Allah sallallahu `alayhe wa-sallam offer any prayer thereafter in which he did not seek refuge with Allah from grave-punishment." (Related by Bukhari and Muslim.)

It is obligatory to believe in grave punishment. The primary Qur'anic evidence for it is in the account of Pharoah and his disbelieving kin. "The Fire; they are exposed to it by morning and afternoon. And, on the Day the Hour is established, (it will be said), 'Enter the Household of Pharoah (into) the severest punishment." [(40) Ghafir, 46] This verse is quite explicit that the punishment they are receiving is prior to the Day of Judgement, i.e. during the life of the grave. There is also abundant evidence in the authentic sunnah, such as the following hadith : The Prophet passed by two graves, and said about their occupants, "They are being punished for something which was not serious [according to them], but, indeed it was serious. One of them used to spread tales [in order to cause mischief and enmity between people], and the other used not to free himself from [traces of] urine." Then, he took a fresh palm-leaf stalk, split it in two halves, and implanted one in each grave. He was asked, "O Messenger of Allah! Why have you done that?" He said, "[The punishment] might be lightened for them, as long as [the two stalks] do not dry up." (Related by Bukhari and Muslim.)

Exceptions from the Punishment

Prophets and martyrs are exempted from grave punishment. The martyr is also exempted from the questioning, because the clashing of swords above his head was a sufficient trial for him. However, everyone other than the prophets is liable to be subjected to a squeezing from the grave on their sides. If anyone were to have been saved from it, it would have been Sa`d ibn Mu`adh radiallahu `anhu. This squeezing is gentle for a good believer, and thereafter the grave expands and becomes spacious, but it is so severe for the disbeliever that his ribs interlock.

One can protect oneself from grave punishment (other than the squeezing), by:

- Regular repentance; for in this way one will have few if any outstanding sins.
- Martyrdom; being killed in the battlefield while fighting in the path of Allah.
- Dying while guarding the frontline of the Islamic land. (i.e. dying in ribaat).
- Reciting Surah 67 (Al-Mulk) every night.
- Saying laa ilaaha illallaahul-malikul-haqqul-mubeen 100 times every day.

DaSangarTalib
04-01-2006, 09:01 PM
Punishment of the grave by Abdul Rahmaan Dimashqia. *LECTURES*

Abdul Rahmaan Dimashqia - Punishment Of The Grave (English) - Part 01

Abdul Rahmaan Dimashqia - Punishment Of The Grave (English) - Part 02

Abdul Rahmaan Dimashqia - Punishment Of The Grave (English) - Part 03

Abdul Rahmaan Dimashqia - Punishment Of The Grave (English) - Part 04

cihad
04-01-2006, 09:34 PM
um actually its not right to take pictures like that -esspecially of a dead person .

besides the fact that aren't we supposed to be hiding our brothers sins instead of revealing it to the whole world.

and another thing -his awra was showing!

Inshallah
04-02-2006, 08:35 AM
May allah have mercy on his soul, these pictures just woke me up as an reminder of what evil deeds can lead you into severe punishment of the grave.

format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
um actually its not right to take pictures like that -esspecially of a dead person .

besides the fact that aren't we supposed to be hiding our brothers sins instead of revealing it to the whole world.

Agreed.

Far7an
04-02-2006, 10:01 AM

I'm sorry but, does everyone seriously think that these are pictures of 'Punishment Of The Grave'? And before anyone accuses me of denying the 'Punishment Of The Grave', I don't, and I certainly don't need pictures to prove it's reality.

There are many possiblities, and it would be foolish for us to jump at a conclusion based on what is written on a website or an email, most of which are unauthentic.

I personally think, it looks like one of the props used in a movie, and when they are done with it, they chuck it to a side. So someone decides to take a picture of it, and email it to everyone, with the title '18yr old Punished in the grave'. It starts off as a joke, before he/she knows it, millions on the net have seen it. Chinese whispers in full force!

Sound ridiculous? Well, it's one of the many possibilities.

------
04-02-2006, 10:02 AM
Yh dat cud be a possibility but I mean its no harm if people take a lesson from it is it?

Far7an
04-02-2006, 10:27 AM
its no harm if people take a lesson from it is it?
No there is not. But as Muslims we are taught to establish the authenticity of a story, or piece of news before relaying it to the third person.

Light Of Life
04-02-2006, 11:58 AM
Even if these pictures are authentic, it is rather disrespectful to parade a picture of a dead man in the internet in such a fashion. It is highly disrespectful to the deceased man and to the loved ones whom he leaves behind. We should be learn to be more respectful and compassionate of the ones who have passed away.

DaSangarTalib
04-02-2006, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad

Yea sister that is true and you are right also Far7an brother is too so i will remove the link right now Insha'Allah :)

Genius
04-02-2006, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

I'm sorry but, does everyone seriously think that these are pictures of 'Punishment Of The Grave'? And before anyone accuses me of denying the 'Punishment Of The Grave', I don't, and I certainly don't need pictures to prove it's reality.

There are many possiblities, and it would be foolish for us to jump at a conclusion based on what is written on a website or an email, most of which are unauthentic.

I personally think, it looks like one of the props used in a movie, and when they are done with it, they chuck it to a side. So someone decides to take a picture of it, and email it to everyone, with the title '18yr old Punished in the grave'. It starts off as a joke, before he/she knows it, millions on the net have seen it. Chinese whispers in full force!

Sound ridiculous? Well, it's one of the many possibilities.
Exactly, and why should we need pictures to fear Allah's punishment when Allah has already told us in the Quran.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Exactly, and why should we need pictures to fear Allah's punishment when Allah has already told us in the Quran.
nonetheless the pictures still help to instill a fear inside do they not?

ur right i gess but, still they help u fear Allah more. I think its very beneficial

SnYpA B
04-02-2006, 04:30 PM
salam
cud sum1 plz repost the link as it has been removed
jazakallah
wassalam

Kittygyal
04-02-2006, 05:10 PM
bro believe me you don't want to see it

take care

hamzaa
04-02-2006, 05:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SnYpA B
salam
cud sum1 plz repost the link as it has been removed
jazakallah
wassalam
salaam, contact the member whom posted this thread.

hamzaa
04-02-2006, 05:17 PM
salaam,

In reference to regarding questions in the grave. The strenght of your iman will provide your answers ie. your actions? and not your tongue.

Kittygyal
04-02-2006, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa
salaam, contact the member whom posted this thread.

bro he can't cus he's a new member altho am sure when the member who posted them might put them bach up but believe me you will have night mares and they are so scarey

take care

hamzaa
04-02-2006, 05:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
bro he can't cus he's a new member altho am sure when the member who posted them might put them bach up but believe me you will have night mares and they are so scarey

take care

salaam, I would post link but at only at the discretion to the member whom started this thread.

Kittygyal
04-02-2006, 05:31 PM
salaam, I would post link but at only at the discretion to the member whom started this thread.

ok the bro might put them back up :)

take care

Sanobar
04-02-2006, 05:32 PM
well am late ..and i missed the pics.....! :(:(:( if u cud plz put em on again??

Kittygyal
04-02-2006, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sanobar
well am late ..and i missed the pics.....! :(:(:(

sis don't worry am sure the bro might put them back up

take care

DaSangarTalib
04-02-2006, 05:36 PM
The pics are not true so why do ppl wanna see em again? im not gonna put them back up; just leave it Insha'Allah :)

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sanobar
well am late ..and i missed the pics.....! :(:(:( if u cud plz put em on again??
look at micheal jackson, its close enuff LOL

naa jk the pictures were scary

hamzaa
04-02-2006, 05:40 PM
salaam,

Authenticity of pictures should be checked, prior to posting again. Do not plead ignorance to the fact the punishment of the grave doesn't occur.

HeiGou
04-02-2006, 05:41 PM
Do not plead ignorance to the fact the punishment of the grave doesn't occur.
Sorry but shouldn't that be "Do not plead ignorance to the fact that the punishment of the grave does occur"?

SnYpA B
04-02-2006, 05:44 PM
i dont mean 2 b rude broz n sistaz bt cud u plz put up the link and we can then c 4 ourselves if we think the pics r tru or not,no harm if they are fake and if they r real then its warning 4 us!

p.s. chek out my site n sign the guestbook : www.thetrueislam.tk

salam

hamzaa
04-02-2006, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Sorry but shouldn't that be "Do not plead ignorance to the fact that the punishment of the grave does occur"?
Peace, good to see someones paying attention:happy:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.