take care
w/salaam :)

Maimunah
04-01-2006, 07:42 PM
mashaallah jazakaallah khayr sis am definetly proud:D

R_Mujahed
04-02-2006, 12:57 PM
Heyya Yoser,:sister:

tru tru i loved that video too lol! i viewed it so many times that i practically memorized it!:)

anyways hows life?....I MISS U SOO MUCH!:happy:

I HOPE I C U SOON INSHALLAH...WELL..TAKE CARE AND SAY SALAAM 2 UR MOM AND KISS AND HUG HER TOO LOL!:okay: :)

WELL U HAV FUN!! BI I LUV U TONS! C YA!!:happy: :statisfie
ur sis and friend:)
Hind Marai:sister:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
04-02-2006, 01:22 PM
erm it dunt even work :'(

take care

nafy
04-02-2006, 01:26 PM
Salaamz

yeh sis i know :'(

take care
w/salaam

Umu 'Isa
04-02-2006, 03:19 PM
:sl:
works for me :)
very nice video.. jazakiAllah khair for sharing

julie sarri
04-02-2006, 04:25 PM
:sl: so nice:w:

Shadow_of_White
04-06-2006, 11:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Salam Alaikum, so beautiful I love my Hijab
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...m+Veil&pl=true
:? :rollseyes

i cant play it ....there is an error..

sis, is there any way to save it (download it)????????:? :? :?

muamena
04-06-2006, 11:30 AM
Bismillah
Asalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh sister!

JazakAllah Khair for a beautiful video! MashaAllah ! So very proud to be a muslimah :wub:

Fi Aman Allah
muamena

mbaig
04-06-2006, 11:46 AM
A'salaam alaykum sister, Thanks for the beautifull video it was really amazing. May allah bless every single muslim in this world.

ivanna25
04-07-2006, 12:03 PM
what can i do to watch the clip. those who have ever watched it, praise it and this what makes me crazy to watch it.

Sahfiya
04-07-2006, 12:11 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Veil&p l=true
just clik on that and inshallah ull able to listen

Shadow_of_White
04-08-2006, 05:36 AM
mashAllah sis
very nice....touching....:statisfie :thankyou:

Khayal
04-09-2006, 06:26 AM
:sl: :sister:

wow!!! MashaAllah....beautiful sharin, jazaak ALLAH khair.:rose:

:w:

Lonely_Boy
04-09-2006, 06:36 AM
:sl:

JAZAKALLAH great sharing sis
remember in prayers

:w:

*DeW-dRoP*
04-13-2006, 03:33 AM
[PIE]:sl:
[BANANA]WOW! This is soo amazing! I am going to show this movie to my class in school, so they understand why I wear it.[/BANANA]
:w: [/PIE]

fa-muslim
04-16-2006, 03:29 AM
Great video.

cool_jannah
04-16-2006, 03:36 AM
Astaghfirullah the video is full of fitnah!

Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 09:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cool_jannah
Astaghfirullah the video is full of fitnah!
how do you mean brother?

cool_jannah
04-16-2006, 08:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
how do you mean brother?
What is the point of Hijab sister? When you are showing your face, the most beautiful part of a woman's body. The message of the video is contradicting itself. You are praising the Hijab on one hand and on the other hand you show the face of a beautiful woman (who apparently not doing proper Hijab on her body either).

Hijab means to conceal. Conceal everything that is beautiful. What is more beautiful than a woman's face?

Sister_6038
04-16-2006, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cool_jannah
What is the point of Hijab sister? When you are showing your face, the most beautiful part of a woman's body. The message of the video is contradicting itself. You are praising the Hijab on one hand and on the other hand you show the face of a beautiful woman (who apparently not doing proper Hijab on her body either).

Hijab means to conceal. Conceal everything that is beautiful. What is more beautiful than a woman's face?
brother in Surah 24 Nur (The Light) it states And say to the believing women that they cast down their looks and guard their private parts and do not display their ornaments except what appears thereof, and let them wear their head-coverings over their bosoms, and not display their ornaments except to their husbands or their fathers, or the fathers of their husbands, or their sons, or the sons of their husbands, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or their sisters' sons, or their women, or those whom their right hands possess, or the male servants not having need (of women), or the children who have not attained knowledge of what is hidden of women; and let them not strike their feet so that what they hide of their ornaments may be known; and turn to Allah all of you, O believers! so that you may be successful

brother lower your gaze if you feel this....but i dont understand what you meant by the sisters not being covered properly as what i saw they all were

nsapsar
04-20-2006, 08:02 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Veil&p l=true
just clik on that and inshallah ull able to listen

salafiah
04-20-2006, 04:57 PM
very nice jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.