/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help by praying!

Sarz_bb
04-01-2006, 09:31 PM
:sl:
My Cxc`s similar to GCSE exams r comin up in 8 weeks time.i attend a muslim school and this is the first year for exams for the school,meanin first 5th form to sit Cxc`s.Many people are depending on us to have good results.becuase oif the school produce good exam results it will motivate others to send their childern to an islamic school rather than the Western schools.Please Please i request whole heartedly to make dua for me and the rest, that we pass our exams with good grades Im very nervous dont know what to do.Jus hope that my brothers and sisters pray to allah for me.I will be very thankful to those who pray and i Prya to Allah that he grants all of u sucess in both worlds.Ameen
Sister in need

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cleo
04-01-2006, 09:34 PM
I shall include you in my prayers...

aamirsaab
04-01-2006, 09:35 PM
:sl:
Revising is just as good as dua you know.

p.s.: ok fine i'll make dua. jeez, the things that I do for people(!)

- Qatada -
04-01-2006, 09:36 PM
:wasalamex

insha'Allaah you'll do well. pray for all the muslim ummah, and we will too insha'Allaah.

jazak Allaah khayr.

:salamext:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.