/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dilemmaa!

youngsister
04-01-2006, 09:53 PM
Salam Alaikum, i am learning how to pray and everything but i cant yet, so in prayer times what should i do? Shall i read it off the book? I am quite confused i feel bad not doing anything missing every prayer i though start when you memorised everything but is not easy i got the websites and i am learning but is taking me time so in the meantime what shall i do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Farhiya
04-01-2006, 10:51 PM
a salaamu calikum,

try this link inshaallah it will help you. may Allah SWT make it eazy for u AMEEN http://english.islamway.com/sindex.php?section=prayer

youngsister
04-01-2006, 10:53 PM
Thanks for that sis i do go on there but the thing how can i pray now? I cant pray yet so what do i do in prayers time? Leave it til i memorise how to pray?

Farhiya
04-02-2006, 02:10 AM
salaamu calikum,

hope this helps...here is the link for were i got the info from...:)

http://www.markazulmaarif.org/ebooks...art8.htm#namaj

FARZ
COMPULSORY IN NAMAAZ

THERE ARE SIX FARZ IN NAMAAZ

1. TAKBEERE TAHREEMA
  2. QIYAAM (standing) position.
  3. QIRAAT (Recitation of at least three aayats or one long aayat of the QURAAN).
  4. RUKU (to bow down).
  5. Both the SAJDAHS (to prostrate).
  6. QAA'DAH AKHEERA (To sit so long at the end of the last
  7. Rakaat that one can read the TASHAH'HUD).

THERE ARE FOURTEEN WAAJIBAAT IN NAMAAZ
  1. Fixing the first two Rakaats of the FARZ Namaaz for QIRAAT.
  2. It is Waajib to recite Surah Faatiha in all the Rakaat of every Namaaz. However, in the third and fourth Rakaat of any Farz Namaaz, it is Sunnat and not Waajib.
  3. To recite a Surah or a lengthy Aayat or three small Aayats after SURAH-E-FAATIHA in the first two Rakaats of FARZ Namaaz and in all the Rakaats of WAAJIB, SUNNAT and NAFIL Namaaz.
  4. To read SURA FATIMA before any other Surah or Aayat.
  5. To maintain order between QIRAAT, RUKU, SAJDA and RAKAAT.
  6. QAUMA (Standing up erect after RUKU).
  7. JALSA (Sitting between the two SAJDAS).
  8. TA'DEELE ARKAAN, i.e. performing RUKU, SAJDA, etc. with contentment and in a good way.
  9. QAADAH-OOLAA or sitting to the extent of saying TASHAHHUD after two Rakaats in Namaaz of three or four Rakaats.
  10. To read TASHAHHUD in the two QA'DAAS.
  11. To recite QIRAAT aloud in Fajr, Maghrib, Esha, Jumuah, Eidain and Taraweeh Salaat in Ramadaan by the Imam. The Imam should recite Zuhr and Asr Namaaz silently.
  12. To end the Namaaz by saying SALAAM.
  13. To say TAKBEER (Allahu-Akbar) for QUNOOT in Witr Namaaz and also recite DUA-E-QUNOOT.
  14. To say six additional TAKBEERS in both Eid Namaaz.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
04-02-2006, 03:00 AM
Greetings and peace youngsister;

God would not wish to place a burden on you that you cannot carry, so do what you are able to do. Start by reading the prayers, if and when you memorise them then say them from memory.

May God bless your efforts

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!