PDA

View Full Version : plz read !

"..MariAm.."
04-02-2006, 01:25 PM
:w: :sister:
When a man dies and his relatives are busy in funeral rites,
there stands an extremely handsome man by his head. When the
dead body is shrouded, that man gets in between the shroud
and the chest of the deceased .When after the burial, the people return home, 2 angels, Munkar and Nakeer (names of two special Angels), come in the grave and try to separate this handsome man so that they may be able to interrogate the dead man in privacy about his faith. But the
handsome man says,
"He is my companion, he is my friend. I will not leave him alone in any case. If you are appointed for interrogation, do your job. I cannot leave him until I get him admitted into Paradise".
Thereafter he turns to his dead companion and says, "I am the Qura'an, which you used to read, sometimes in a loud voice and sometimes in a low voice. Do not worry. After the interrogation of Munkar and Naker, you will have no grief.
When the interrogation is over, the handsome man arranges for him from al_Mala'ul A'laa (the angels in Heaven) a silk bedding filled with musk.
May Allah bestow this favour on all of us. AMEEN
Rasulullah (Sallalloho alaihe wasallam) said,
"On the Day of Judgement, before Allah, no other intercessor will have greater status than the Qura'an, neither a Prophet nor an angel."

Prophet (PBUH) said :
"Pass on knowledge from me even if it is only one verse."
wassalam :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
itsme01
04-02-2006, 01:32 PM
:sl:
Quran and Salat (if i remember it correctly)
:w:

^..sTr!vEr..^
04-02-2006, 01:35 PM
:sl:

JazakAllah :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.