/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Police: Mom let man abuse boy for cash

sonz
04-02-2006, 03:57 PM
NEW PORT RICHEY, Florida (AP) -- A woman confronted a neighbor accused of sexually assaulting her 7-year-old son and threatened to call police, but then accepted $600 in hush money and let the man molest the boy again, authorities said.

The 30-year-old woman was charged Tuesday with capital sexual battery and child abuse. The neighbor, Nicholas Quiles, 48, has been charged with capital sexual battery. Both are being held without bail.

The alleged sexual assaults happened the first two weeks of February, Lt. Jeffrey Harrington said.

The boy told his 11-year-old sister that Quiles did "bad things to him," the girl told detectives. An anonymous tip led investigators to the neighbor and mother.

The boy, his sister and their toddler brother were removed from their home, Harrington said. There is no evidence so far that the other children were sexually abused, he said.

"There are definitely oddities to this case," Harrington said. "I hope we never have to investigate anything like this again."

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/30/ab....ap/index.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Light Of Life
04-02-2006, 04:20 PM
How a mother can allow her seven year old son to be sexually abused in trade for petty money is beyond my understanding. The abuse that her son suffered will likely colour much more than just his future relationships. This is very sad indeed.

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
04-02-2006, 04:24 PM
there is no amount of money in the world that will repair what that boy been through, sad story of how far some people go for money.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 04:30 PM
why do i read things like this :'(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
04-02-2006, 04:34 PM
This is disgusting, and wen ppl are too disgusting.........Allah get's angry.....

Kittygyal
04-02-2006, 04:36 PM
omg! why do these people act in this manner they just don't fear there lord and think about others!

take care

Muslim Soldier
04-02-2006, 05:00 PM
I tell you money is a curse!
Just imagine the boy who will never forget this incident.
just to think about him makes me go nuts.

Poor kid

jzcasejz
04-02-2006, 05:02 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
why do i read things like this :'(
koz it's no surprise as alot of crazy stuff is goin on these days :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

HeiGou
04-02-2006, 05:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Soldier
I tell you money is a curse!
Just imagine the boy who will never forget this incident.
just to think about him makes me go nuts.

Poor kid
And his Mother too!

Muslim Soldier
04-02-2006, 05:12 PM
I am sorry but what about his mother

Umu 'Isa
04-03-2006, 04:30 AM
subhanAllah :heated:
how can a mother do that to her child :'( :'(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.