/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dawah Tips

muslimah4life
04-02-2006, 03:58 PM
:sl: Brothers and Sisters

I was woundering can any 1 give me any good dawah tips.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Silver Pearl
04-02-2006, 07:00 PM
:salamext: Sister,

1) Be aware of their presence-meaning you shouldn’t be self occupied with your talking.
2) Always be patient with every remark they make, whether it be blasphemous or not.
3) Be wary of your tone of voice
4) Ask them questions
5) Be the good listener
6) Don’t lose your cool and don’t be judgmental
7) Think carefully before you reply on every point
8) Don’t be too serious to the extent that you look unapproachable
9) Thank them for their time
10) Direct them to good books to read
11) If you do not know the answer don’t reply for the sheer of not looking ‘stupid,’ instead be honest.

12) Don’t give da’wah if you don’t play the part, the worst thing is when a hypocrite is telling you what to do. If you are not practicing Islam then practice da’wah on yourself first.

I hope the above are helpful to you sister and inshallah I hope everything works out for the best.

afriend
04-02-2006, 07:04 PM
:sl:

Jazakallah sister........*taking down notes (copying and pasting to word)*

This is gonna help a lot.....although I dont hold talks of give lectures.

But I give Da'wah in all aspects of my life, as soon as I step out that door, I am immediately givin Da'wah cos I wear something to ideantify me as a muslim AT ALL TIMES!!

Wether it be a little topi (muslim cap) or the full coat armour, there's always something.

Remeber to be a good person wen ur outside by showing that u r a muslim.....

akulion
04-02-2006, 07:07 PM
The best Dawah is done through actions and not words alone.

Set an example for people to look up to. People will get attracted to Islam through your actions insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
afriend
04-02-2006, 07:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
The best Dawah is done through actions and not words alone.

Set an example for people to look up to. People will get attracted to Islam through your actions insha'Allah.
:sl:

Jazakallah for putting my jumbled words into plain english....

But yes! Actions and not just words, practice what you preach!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.