/* */

PDA

View Full Version : -Signs- Surely it must be Allah...

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Please let us know what may have happened recently or long ago which you believe to be a sign from Allah (swt).

What you believe he did for you out of mercy, what you think he has blessed you "especially" with and how he has helped you.

Make these truelly remarkable things people, not something ordinary if you can. Something which left you in awe is preferable

I look forward to hearing what you have to say.
:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 04:47 PM
Today i went to visit my dads grave. While i was there i took out my kitab to recite surah yasin as i dont kno it off by heart. All of a sudden it started raining heavily, i held the book out all the way thru and recited it wivout pause and to my amazement at the end of my recitation NOT ONE DROP OF RAIN HAD TOUCHED ANY PAGE (it really rained extremely heavily up in ilford).
SubhanAllah truelly a sign from Allah

Al-Zaara
04-02-2006, 04:53 PM

Subhanallah!!!
Sounds amazing...

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-02-2006, 05:58 PM
i would really appreciate any1 sharing these experiences, i believe they help to reaffirm some of the peoples faith, Also they let us awe at Allahs splendour.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Al-Zaara
04-02-2006, 08:21 PM

I really would love to share some right now, but I simply can't remember any at the moment... :grumbling
Inshallah, I will soon remember and immediately post it here.

------
04-02-2006, 08:25 PM

Well.. I don't know what you will make of this... But all of a sudden (well since the past 2 weeks) I started reading the Qur'an in Tafseer (Detail) and I feel different then when I read the Qur'an before. Also, now I have a stronger urgu and desperate-ness to go to Umra/Hajj (Pilgrimage), even though I've been 2 times already alhamdulillah.

It's like ever since I've stopped listening to music, Allah has guided me onto the straight path.

Allahu Akbar Allah can do anything.

afriend
04-02-2006, 08:26 PM
When I was playing football I was reading quraan and I said this match is for Allah....I was on the most crappiest team cos the stupid teacher favoured the good players......also, he hates me to the max, and he put me on the crap team.......

But at the end of the match the score was 8-5, and each and every player played shockingly well.....every stupid person in the team got a goal.....the first in their times bein at this school (after like 5 years).....

i kno it's a bit dumb...I have more...but they just don't come to mind at the momnet.

------
04-02-2006, 08:28 PM
Kool bro! :thumbs_up

Maimunah
04-02-2006, 08:32 PM
mashaallah great thread:)
allah blesses me with nice dreams.
i once dreamt of flying above jahanam in light n thats ma signs from allah the merciful:)

Mezier
04-03-2006, 02:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mashaallah
mashaallah great thread:)
allah blesses me with nice dreams.
i once dreamt of flying above jahanam in light n thats ma signs from allah the merciful:)
I'd love to have dreams, but I see them very rarely.
What Allah (swt) has blessed me with is my fiancee. She is the perfect fit for the other half of my soul.
I never really thought I was the type of guy to "love" (aka....the macho/tough man :statisfie), But Alhamdillah that changed.

Something that I never believed was the saying that "The perfect person comes along when you LEAST expect it", guess it happened to me and now I believe, thanks to Allah (swt).

akulion
04-03-2006, 02:45 AM
One day I was walking down in Richmond and I looed up at the sky and said "Oh Allah I am astray show me a sign you love me"

suddenly I heard a sound TING and flat on my forehead as I looked up a pound coin landed in the middle of my forehead!

The funny part was even when I straightened my head it was stuck to it until i removed it!

There were no buildings around so there is only one possibility that someone must have tossed that coin really high in the air or something!

To this day I cant figure out where it came from!

Weird but true!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-03-2006, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akulion
One day I was walking down in Richmond and I looed up at the sky and said "Oh Allah I am astray show me a sign you love me"

suddenly I heard a sound TING and flat on my forehead as I looked up a pound coin landed in the middle of my forehead!

The funny part was even when I straightened my head it was stuck to it until i removed it!

There were no buildings around so there is only one possibility that someone must have tossed that coin really high in the air or something!

To this day I cant figure out where it came from!

Weird but true!
LoL, so Allah dropped a coin on ur head to show u he loves you :p, lol :okay:

afriend2
04-03-2006, 04:35 PM
salaam,

erm when my gran died i was totally struck more than everyone else cos i was really close to her alhamdulillah :'(

i saw her in a dream shortly after the death...she was sitting on like a throne with little children on the ground surrounding her :wub: they were gazing at her and she was urging me to come and be with her......

i was just amazed with all her beauty...she was dressed in white and her long black hair was just lovely :'( :) and the scenery was of Jannah! :loving:

i asked about it later to my mum and she told me it was a good sign :) so alhamdulillah! :happy: this dream just made me feel better and less upset......:)

wassalam

hamzaa
04-03-2006, 04:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
Today i went to visit my dads grave. While i was there i took out my kitab to recite surah yasin as i dont kno it off by heart. All of a sudden it started raining heavily, i held the book out all the way thru and recited it wivout pause and to my amazement at the end of my recitation NOT ONE DROP OF RAIN HAD TOUCHED ANY PAGE (it really rained extremely heavily up in ilford).

salaam, any umbrella gen?

------
04-03-2006, 05:50 PM
My dad had an operation 1 year before, and the doctors told us afterwards that there was a 2% chance of him surviving the operation and 98% chance of him not.... and he survived...

Allah Hu Akbar!!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-09-2006, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa
salaam, any umbrella gen?
i dont like carrying umbrellas!!!! lol

IbnAbdulHakim
04-09-2006, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
My dad had an operation 1 year before, and the doctors told us afterwards that there was a 2% chance of him surviving the operation and 98% chance of him not.... and he survived...

Allah Hu Akbar!!
Alhamdullilah :'(

my dad had three heart attacks ova 20 years and 7 diseases, doctors said he wud pass away near enuff the first heart attak. But he carried on for 20 years!!!

ALHAMDULLILAH :'(!!!!!

------
04-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Yh man Allah can do anything trust Subhanallah

IbnAbdulHakim
04-09-2006, 04:21 PM
i musta got close to becoming lost three times as a kid (aged 3-4 yrs old). COMPLETE STRANGERS KEPT DROPPIN ME OFF AT MY HOUSE!!!
my dad was like how'd they kno where we livve lol??

WHY NOT KIDNAP ME?? lol

------
04-09-2006, 04:23 PM
WHY NOT KIDNAP ME?? lol
:giggling:

hamzaa
04-09-2006, 04:27 PM
i dont like carrying umbrellas!!!! lol

salaam, enough said....:happy:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-15-2006, 09:20 PM
Long time ago when our family was still young. My sister/mum/dad was in one room and two of my brothers in another (one of my brothers is a baby). The other brother is an adult and veeery honest! out of nowhere my sister/mum/dad heard an EXTREMELY loud voice go "ALLAHU" and it shook the house!!! thats how loud it was! Well they went in on my two brothers only to find the adult whispering gently in the ears of my baby brother.... they asked my bro if he shouted to which he replied he doesnt wish to make the baby deaf!!!

subhanAllah a true sign!!

Starseeker
04-15-2006, 09:29 PM

WHY NOT KIDNAP ME?? lol
Maybe they wanted to and then had second thoughts since your not that special:giggling: :giggling:

------
05-18-2006, 09:15 AM
out of nowhere my sister/mum/dad heard an EXTREMELY loud voice go "ALLAHU" and it shook the house!!!
Subhanallah!!!!!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-18-2006, 10:20 AM

When my nanu was young his father (my great grandpapz) sent him on a journey far sumwhere in bangladesh.

anyway my great grandpaps told him neva to ask any1 for money and he gave my nanu NOTHING for the journey.

As soon as my nanu left the house people started offerin him help left right n center n stuff subhanALlah. He came bak wiv LOADSA sadaqa lol

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 10:21 AM

SUBHANNALLAHHHHHH!!! MASHAALLAH!! ALHAMDULILLAH!! WOW TRULY AMAZZZZZZZIN! yea it was chuckin it down heavyyyyyyyy the other day 2

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 10:23 AM
Alhamdullilah :'(

my dad had three heart attacks ova 20 years and 7 diseases, doctors said he wud pass away near enuff the first heart attak. But he carried on for 20 years!!!

ALHAMDULLILAH :'(!!!!!
aawwwwwww May Allah(swt) grant your dad a high rank in Jannah inshaAllah AMEEN

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 10:26 AM
When i went for my first drivin test it was soon after the month of ramadhaan well bout a month or two later. Anyways I started reading the Quraan in ramadhaaan and got to about chapter 25 but i neber got to finish it. Anyways I vowed to myself that i wud finish it before goin 4 my test....buyt i didnt...then i went for my second test and again vowed the same thing.....but again i ddint finish it......happened again same thing......but i ddint finish it...so i kept failin......but the test i passed on i finished all the Quraan that i had left and MashaAllah I PASSED!! Wow!

Hijaabi22
05-18-2006, 10:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aalimah

Allah Hu Akbar!!
MASHAALAH!! ALLAH HU AKBAR!! That must have bin really hard 4 u havin to hear sumthin like dat about your dad. May Allah(swt) grant your dad a long happy life inshaAllah Ameen!

------
05-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Ameen sister!! :)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-18-2006, 10:31 AM

AMEEN!!!! :'(!

------
05-18-2006, 10:35 AM
**edited**

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-18-2006, 10:39 AM
What made me start studying Islam was when I went to 'umra with my mother, sister and brother. I wasn't really practicing then and was quite young. While I was in Makkah this feeling overcame me that I never felt before, it was truly amazing... it completely overwhelmed me. And the first time I made sajdah in front of the Ka'bah I just broke down into tears and I just knew there was a real purpose to my life, and I had to seek it. Makkah still feels like home now even though I was only there for a week of my life. When I came back home I started reading about Islam personally, and a few weeks later 9/11 came. It was a scary time as everyone living in the West knows. However, this didn't deter me. I kept on reading more into Islam and I feel head over heels in love with it of course. The thing that really sealed my faith was contemplating over the blessings Allah has given us. And after reading surat Ar-Rahman... I knew I could not deny His signs any more. So that was me, at the age of thirteen. The strange thing is that even though I was born into the religion and have a Muslim family I knew next to nothing about Islam. Alhamdulillah, I don't know what I did for Allah to bless me with Islam, but I know I can never be grateful enough for the most wonderful of blessings which is Islam.

------
05-18-2006, 10:40 AM
And the first time I made sajdah in front of the Ka'bah I just broke down into tears and I just knew there was a real purpose to my life, and I had to seek it. Makkah still feels like home now even though I was only there for a week of my life.
Subhanallah sis! I felt exactly the same!

Only Makkah feels like home now and I've been twice alhamdulillah but it feels like it was a dream....

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-18-2006, 10:42 AM
Really? Weird thing is that I can remember it like it was yesterday.

05-18-2006, 10:43 AM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!:'(:'(:'( I've never been to Makka and i really wanna go!

------
05-18-2006, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Mu'MiNaH~
Really? Weird thing is that I can remember it like it was yesterday.
So do I! But it feels like it was a dream not reality thats how beautiful it was!

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-18-2006, 10:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nazia
salaam,

erm when my gran died i was totally struck more than everyone else cos i was really close to her alhamdulillah :'(

i saw her in a dream shortly after the death...she was sitting on like a throne with little children on the ground surrounding her :wub: they were gazing at her and she was urging me to come and be with her......

i was just amazed with all her beauty...she was dressed in white and her long black hair was just lovely :'( :) and the scenery was of Jannah! :loving:

i asked about it later to my mum and she told me it was a good sign :) so alhamdulillah! :happy: this dream just made me feel better and less upset......:)

wassalam
I had a similar dream about my mum, and so did alot of people after she passed away, alhamdulillah.
May Allah have mercy on the souls of the righteous Muslims, ameen.

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-18-2006, 10:47 AM
So do I! But it feels like it was a dream not reality thats how beautiful it was!
I know what you mean... makkah + madinah rule... did you notice how the residents were so polite?

IbnAbdulHakim
05-18-2006, 10:50 AM
^ Ameen!

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 10:50 AM
SubhanAllah Abd' Majid!...wow Allah give your dad a high rank in Jannah..well its a sign that i'm still here another day :)..Make the most of this life..WalaykumAsalaam x

------
05-18-2006, 10:52 AM
I know what you mean... makkah + madinah rule... did you notice how the residents were so polite?
Yeh man! There were Pakistanis there as well but everyone was so nive and polite and helpful! Masha'Allah!

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-18-2006, 10:55 AM
Yeah... people kept on offering me food. And whenever we went out to eat, the restaraunt owners always gave us a private corner so that we could maintain our hayaa, subhanAllah. And there was this iranian guy in this gold shop... LOOOL. He was such a joker, i tried so hard to keep a straight face whenever we went into his shop.
Man, great memories. And i'm happy i went umra with my mum coz now that she's passed away I have some golden islamic memories locked up tightly in my mind. Alhamdulillah!

------
05-18-2006, 10:57 AM
I love that place! I wanna live there forever..........and ever.............and ever,,,,,,,,,!!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-18-2006, 10:57 AM

^ same here makin plans to move in a few years inshaAllah, mayb i'll see more signs wen i get to the beautiful islamic land!!

------
05-18-2006, 10:59 AM
How can u move to Makkah :eek:

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-18-2006, 10:59 AM
I wish I could live there too, and aslong as i'm not a munafiq, i would be safe from fatso dajjal too!

05-18-2006, 11:00 AM
I wish I could live there too, and aslong as i'm not a munafiq, i would be safe from fatso dajjal too!
U make me laugh sis!!!!!!!:giggling: He sure is a fatso isn't he...:giggling:

IbnAbdulHakim
05-18-2006, 11:02 AM
How can u move to Makkah :eek:
If ALlah wills it'll happen inshaAllah mayb another sign :)

x Maz x
05-18-2006, 11:04 AM
InshAllah...I love to live there, would really be the life wow...opens your eyes :'( SubhanAllah if He wills then it shall be..Peace! x

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-18-2006, 11:04 AM
It is really hard to get into makkah. But maybe if you and your husband are doing a degree you would have a chance?

------
05-18-2006, 11:06 AM
**edited**

Pretty_najm
05-18-2006, 07:05 PM
ok, ummm....a few months before the tsunami hit last year, i received dreams from Allah (SWT) of the tsunami before it happened. I had multiple dreams, all of the tsunami. In some I could see extremely tall waves crashing into buildings, in others I could see bodies floating. But the main thing that intrigued me was that some of the bodies were glowing, while others were dull ...i was scared for a while, but my teacher talked with me on the issue of the dreams and Allah's will.
The same thing happened before my grandfather passed, but only one dream

I believe these are from Allah (SWT)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-18-2006, 07:13 PM
^ WHOAH!!!! subhanAllah! 1/46 of prophethood is the dream which comes true!!

Abdullah4ever
05-18-2006, 07:23 PM

Hmmm.... Thta happens to me too, Allah (swt) warns me when something is about to happen to me that is bad i get it in my dream or i suddenly jump or just get this wierd feeling, like for example i remember there was a firei n my building and i remember the night be4 i had a dream that my family died in the fire and then 1 hour be4 the fire happened i was confused and prayed 2 raka' salah nafil and then i asked for allah's protection and then again that wierd feeling it made me jump and shake and stuff and then i told my sisters and bro's to go 'cause i said there was a fire comin

Since i was the youngest they thought i was going nuts and didnt believe me ... then i left after pleadin for them to get out , after they saw me leave the decided to come with me and exactly 10 min after we got out the electric thing beside my apartment door exploded like crazy. Subhanallah that was amazing, i dont have that feeling anymore 'cause alhumdillah this kinda stuff doesn't happen to me.

Subhanallah, i always have dreams and then they come true, like last time i was talkin to bro iqram then suddenly that wierd feeling came and i was shakin i remembered this in my dream. Subhanallah.

Goku
05-18-2006, 07:24 PM
I have had 2 experiences which I believe are from Allah, I'll tell them later Insha'Allah as I have to go.

ummAbdillah
05-18-2006, 07:28 PM
salaam
i remember this one time when i forgot to pray my salah and i heard someone
recite this Who are humble in their prayers, [23.2]i ran upstairs and prayed.

i also use to ask allah to bless me in this world quite often
and one night i dreamt that lots of people came running to
the prophet s.a.w. asking him to ask allah to belss them in the dunya (this world) and the prophet remained silent. Then Umar ibn al-khataab asked
the prophet to ask allah to bless him IN THIS WORLD and THE HEREAFTER!!
the the prophet s.a.w. said "ameen"
alhamdilliah i now say "oh allah bless me and all the muslims in this world and the hereafter"

wa salaam

Pretty_najm
05-18-2006, 07:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lovly_lady
salaam
i remember this one time when i forgot to pray my salah and i heard someone
recite this Who are humble in their prayers, [23.2]i ran upstairs and prayed.

i also use to ask allah to bless me in this world quite often
and one night i dreamt that lots of people came running to
the prophet s.a.w. asking him to ask allah to belss them in the dunya (this world) and the prophet remained silent. Then Umar ibn al-khataab asked
the prophet to ask allah to bless him IN THIS WORLD and THE HEREAFTER!!
the the prophet s.a.w. said "ameen"
alhamdilliah i now say "oh allah bless me and all the muslims in this world and the hereafter"

wa salaam

SubhanAllah

chacha_jalebi
05-18-2006, 07:41 PM
mashallah @ bro abd majid 4 startin summin lik dis!! :)

i got in2 islam few yrs bk, i used 2 b 1 of dem wannabes bad boyz b4 lol :embarrass but mashallah Allah (swt) accepted moi!! but lol i dint do anyfin bad jus a wannabe

lik i wud b dat type of muslim, lik go 2 jumma prayers n not do any ova prayers & i used 2 b lik bla bla jihad jihad lol (May Allah (swt) 4giv me) i used 2 b mashed man, lik a propa wannabe!! :embarrass

i got in2 islam, bcos i used 2 alwyz hav dis dream in which a tall tall man wit a sword & on his sword it had "La ilaha il Allah" carved in & he dressed all in wite, like jannah clothes & mashallah der woz so much lite frm his clothes, lik i cudnt look up @ his face, bcos der woz so much noor, he used 2 cum in my dreams constantly 4 lik 2 motnhs & he used 2 recite surah nasr 2 me all d time, b4 dat i had neva herd surah nasr :(, but cos of d man i knew how 2 recite surah nasr of me heart, mashallah wen i asked me mummy bout surah nasr she told me d meanin & stuff n she sed its a sign frm Allah (swt) & wen i eventually told her bout d dream she got worried lol, but sum imam he sed its a sign of a gud dream :) but bare ppl hav sed 2 moi, dat d man was so & so & so, i dunno who it was, i fink it cud b so & so, but Allah (swt) no best & whoeva it was i fank Allah (swt) 4 sendin em 2 a mashed person lik moi! den afta dem drms lol ......

den i jus start lik payin attention 2 islam & stuff & began my mission!! 1 thin dat happned is dat, d more i learnt d more i began 2 love d Prophet (saw) & i can honestly say, im in TRUE LUV wit him & Allah (swt), u no how dey say bla bla i spent d whole nite finkin bout so n so, i swear i do dat bout Allah (swt) n d Prophet (saw)

lol ive posted me life story ere :p so 2 cut it short .....

neway lik d sista sed dreams, wen d pakistan earthquake happened, a day b4 dat i had a dream, dat ppl wer runnin & d earth woz jumpin up & fallin on em!! n bout a month ago, me mateys dad died & i had a dream d day b4 dat i woz fonin my ova matey, tellin em dat my mateys dad janaza is @ dis time :hmm: !!

ummAbdillah
05-18-2006, 07:48 PM
manshallah bro :)

IbnAbdulHakim
05-18-2006, 07:56 PM

SubhanAllah, some amazing stories.... SubhanAllah!!

Hijaabi22
05-19-2006, 09:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
mashallah @ bro abd majid 4 startin summin lik dis!! :)

i got in2 islam few yrs bk, i used 2 b 1 of dem wannabes bad boyz b4 lol :embarrass but mashallah Allah (swt) accepted moi!! but lol i dint do anyfin bad jus a wannabe

lik i wud b dat type of muslim, lik go 2 jumma prayers n not do any ova prayers & i used 2 b lik bla bla jihad jihad lol (May Allah (swt) 4giv me) i used 2 b mashed man, lik a propa wannabe!! :embarrass
hey bro mashaAllah 4 changin ya ways not every1 does wnd every1 goes thru that phase in their lives so dont worry lol

Hijaabi22
05-19-2006, 09:10 AM
ive had so many dreams which have cum true, so many signs

share em wid ya l8er

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-19-2006, 09:20 AM
Man i love this thread!

IbnAbdulHakim
05-19-2006, 09:55 AM

At least say jazakAllah khair 2 me then :rollseyes

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-19-2006, 09:58 AM
wa iyakkum... oh you mean me say it?
Hmmm... jazak-Allah khayr!

IceQueen~
05-19-2006, 10:05 AM
What made me start studying Islam was when I went to 'umra with my mother, sister and brother. I wasn't really practicing then and was quite young. While I was in Makkah this feeling overcame me that I never felt before, it was truly amazing... it completely overwhelmed me. And the first time I made sajdah in front of the Ka'bah I just broke down into tears and I just knew there was a real purpose to my life, and I had to seek it. Makkah still feels like home now even though I was only there for a week of my life. When I came back home I started reading about Islam personally, and a few weeks later 9/11 came. It was a scary time as everyone living in the West knows. However, this didn't deter me. I kept on reading more into Islam and I feel head over heels in love with it of course. The thing that really sealed my faith was contemplating over the blessings Allah has given us. And after reading surat Ar-Rahman... I knew I could not deny His signs any more. So that was me, at the age of thirteen. The strange thing is that even though I was born into the religion and have a Muslim family I knew next to nothing about Islam. Alhamdulillah, I don't know what I did for Allah to bless me with Islam, but I know I can never be grateful enough for the most wonderful of blessings which is Islam.
may Allah keep you guided, ameen.

MinAhlilHadeeth
05-19-2006, 10:33 AM
Ameen sis!

Goku
05-19-2006, 05:17 PM
My experiences: :brother:

A few months ago, I didnt know much on Islam and never researched it, never read Islamic books (ecept the odd 1 or 2) and wouldnt've thought to join Islamic forums. Then one day I had a burning desire to research on Islam, I research it on the internet, something I didnt do before, and read the Islamic books in my house that were untouched by me for months. Prior to my desire to research Islam, I had asked Allah to guide me and my family closer to Him, I feel this may be Allah's response as I find myself discussing Islam on Islamic forums almost everyday and reading 500+ page books on Islam and Prophets (PBUT) in great interest and increasing my Faith Alhumdulillah. :happy:

Abdullah4ever
05-19-2006, 05:21 PM

I remember one time it was a Eid Party at this amusement park reserved for muslims ... and my annoyin couz kept on askin for money so i gave all my money until i had no money to eat so then my aunts asked me to get them chairs and the were like 2km away al the way at the end of the park and when i came bak they gave me 20$ that is excatly double the amount of money i had and gave away.

Subhanallah

Woodrow
05-19-2006, 05:29 PM
I think my reverting was a sign in itself. Last March when I said the shahadah it was after many years of having a good intellectual understanding of Islam, but I had no acceptance of the meaning. Then one day last March, I read the Qur'an again for the umpteenth time. For some reason, it suddenly took on a whole new meaning and feeling. I could not put it down. I felt I had to absorb every word and thought. I do not know how many hours I spent just reading through it, and with each reading it was like looking into a new world. I then said the Shahadah and that Friday said it again at the Mosque.

Goku
05-19-2006, 05:36 PM
SubhanAllah.

Jazak Allah Khair Brother Woodrow

Kittygyal
05-19-2006, 05:38 PM
salam.
woow them are cool ta for sharing :)
w.salam

Goku
05-19-2006, 06:37 PM
My second experience:

This was around last month.

I felt uneasiness in my heart for days to put it brief, and I fell down in prostration to God in a purified state of wudoo one night during Isha Prayer time and said: "Dear God, guide me, if you are the God of the Jews, guide me, if you are God of the Christians, guide me, if you are Allah, the God of Islam, guide me. All I want to do is serve you and thank you for the blessings you have given me and my family. I beg you with all my heart, God, guide me." (I know that the same God revealed originally all 4 books, but stuff happened to me which made me want God to guide me with all my heart) This was at the time of Isha prayer, I had decided I would only pray the 4 farz and no more, but suddenly, I had a strange and warm feeling, UNlike any other before. Something made me pray not only the 4 farz, but the 2 sunnat, 2 nafl, 3 witr 2 nuffal and an extra 2 nuffal prayer, with so much devotion that I had not had before. Then the feeling disappeared. I cant describe it but it was incredibly warm and gave great confort.

Then I went to bed but before going to sleep I opened up a book called Road to Paradise and read the Qur'anic verses in which God says he is indeed the Creator, and the feeling returned for a few seconds, then disappeared. I tried to regurgitate that feeling, but no matter how hard I tried, I could not. I then realised that God had answered me and that He was the God of Islam, Almighty Allah. God has guided me. I got guided in such a beatiful way I just cant describe it fully, only He and I can fully appreciate it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.