/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Finished my coursework

muslimah4life
04-04-2006, 05:35 PM
Mashallah after 6 months I have finally finished my coursework getting it marked by the head of science then I get a grade for it. Inshallah I will do well.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
04-04-2006, 05:54 PM
:sl:
Courseworks can be a right pain up the butt. I know cus i've done two this year. I'm just glad one is finished. Handed in business today and we get ti back after easter for a second marking. Inshallah those that are doing courseworks will do fine.

Kittygyal
04-04-2006, 05:56 PM
aw sis that is so good to hear that and i hope you get good grades :)

put your feet up and rest now sis after all that hard work :)

take care, all the best and let us know the grades :p

muslimah4life
04-04-2006, 05:59 PM
Salaams

wish I could put my feet up sis but now its moving on for the exam i have next year in january all work and no play :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
04-04-2006, 06:02 PM
aw bless but at the end of the day if you think about it it's really needed later in your life cause believe me sis i know where your coming from but think about it ''is playing more important than exzams''?

no, sis so i suggess the only thing you should do is fear your lord and just work to the best of your ability cause you seem to be bright intelligent girl and sis i'm sure you can do it if you stop playing and be focused on your revision/work :)

take care

muslimah4life
04-04-2006, 06:06 PM
Salaams ur right sis
it will come in handy and I will benefit from it I dont mess on in lessons its just that I hate it when im working and others are not

Kittygyal
04-04-2006, 06:10 PM
sis the only thing you need to think about right now this moment is not about what others are doing in class cause sis this is for your benefit and also i gurantee you will regret what you have done in the past :p

and sis i'll gave you advice to sit away from others when your in lessons and just ingnore what others are doing cause there putting all the class down, fair enough if they don't want to learn and get A* you just go ahead by listen and be focused :) and gain what you grades you want:)

take care

muslimah4life
04-04-2006, 06:12 PM
gr8t advice sis jaskallah for that i will move away form the others and continue hard

Kittygyal
04-04-2006, 06:13 PM
yep sis no worries :)

take care

muslimah4life
04-04-2006, 06:14 PM
no problem so what shall we talk about

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.