/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miracles

faisalfaz
04-04-2006, 07:19 PM

Bismi ALLAH ALRA7MAN ALRA7EEM
ALLAHomma 9Li wasaLim 3La nabiyina Mohammad

After watching : r we there yet with my brother and my cousin n his brother(that has eLemntry school and went to sLeep at 2am ,,and he Looked the Less sLeepy Looking guy after the movie)
Me and my brother went home
I sLept without AC nor brushing my teeth
And woke up at 7:30(so my dad and 2 sisters Left to pLaces who expect them to come dressed up and ready to work)so,,I couldn’t find some1 to bLame for not waking me to fajr
I read a part I saved from yesterdays newspapers(Saudi news papers r very good this week,,except asharq aLawsat,,I hate them)
Then,,after going to the bathroom twice
I turnd on the AC and thought of sLeeping (BECAUZ THAT’S WHAT VACATIONS R4),,I noticed its not sunny today,,so,,I wonderd,,y not take a walk on the red c just to make jeddawiyah jeLous
And I went,,(yeah I just went,,I didn’t even comb my hair,,may b some1 wiLL c me and say,,wow..he has 2 moves in his hair,,the coLor and the style)
And I went,,fuLL speed ahead,,with the windows aLL open(what can I Loose) and sami yusuf saying ALLAHo 33 times
I tried to add a drop of water to the red c,,but,,I couldn’t
So,,I went back home
Stopped at ALDANOOB and bought,,MAJALAT MAJID
And in the 1 minite way home
I thought of the subject Love(I’v been thinking abt it since my mom died ALLAH YR7AMHA) and thought:
I used to collect majid magazens,,and when I reached 200 magazenes(4 years of buying something worth 4 SR),,my mom,,Looked at them while I was pLaying soccer,,or just annoying ppL,,AND said to the wonderful Lady who used to work for us..
Get rid of the magazines
The main pt,,is:
If I didn’t forget this for mama
How and y should she forgive me for the things I did to her(A LOT things)
And y should she remmbr me when she is in paradise(im still in the academic Life,,what is the most greatest thing I can giv her,,inretrun to what she did for me(opposite of the aLots I did)(Like when u say,,bad vs good)
So
My eye’s cried Like they r making for the past 15 years I didn’t cry in(ok,,may b I cried then,,but,,it was just to take advantage of something(Like not wanting to eat 5o’9rah or not wanting to sLeep at 9)
So,,in the 1 minite trip from aLdanoob to our house(oh my god,,the new neighbors r painting their house ORANGE,,now the twins can know the exact Location of our house)
aLmohim,,I remmbrd a story,,that I read in “majid” pointing to the fact,,
~:X:~MOMs can forgive,,even when they r not in the same world we r in:~X~:
!!!
This adds to the fact that I experienced after my mom died:
:~X~: she is Learning me new Lessons,,after she died:~X~:

Ps
Ya eyad,,do u still think that miracles only happen to prophets
I don’t agree

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shadow
04-05-2006, 01:38 PM
:sl: brother
your post seems like a good read but there was soo much txt language in it that i hardly understood anything
i suggest you write in a manner in which everyone can read without straining their eyes
jazak Allah khair
:)
nice story

Afzalsheikh
12-19-2017, 12:30 PM
To every Prophet, Allah gave some miracles, but gone are the Prophets and their miracles. The Holy Prophet Muhammad (S) is the last prophet and Allah gave him a timeless miracle, and that miracle is the Holy Qur’an.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.