/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Fate of the Muslim Gangster

Umu 'Isa
04-05-2006, 02:02 AM
:sl:
this is the editorial i found in UMA magazine here in australia.. this is the problem we face here.. :(

The Fate of the Muslim Gangster

Another day another 'Muslim gangster' is born. Thinking he's bulletproof he walks around the streets of Bankstown with his head up high, the wrong look in his direction might see you being thrown through a window. I thought a smile was a charity but not in this neighbourhood.

It seems as if voilence within the Islamic community is growing by the day. Islam means 'peace'- so I keep hearing people say but actions speak louder than words. You hear there's another shooting, the boys spread the word, "there's another "187", you rush to see who's the latest victim- another young Muslim, a tattoo "live by the gun, die by the gun" visible of his lifeless chest.

Today, these Muslim gangsters have spread their violence all across Sydney, to an extent that it has even reached the footsteps of the Mosque. I ask why? Is the lure for a hit of crack, pot and cocaine worth causing such destruction?

Is the thrill you get by ruining the image of the Prophet Muhammad (saws) description and his followers as being a walking Quran really worth it, just because someone looks at you in a way you didn't like and so you saw the need to throw him into a wall to teach him a lesson. Is this what our beloved Prophet taught us?

1400 years ago we were looked up to, admired, people wanted to be just like us. The Prophet said that the nations will gather against you to destroy you.. however, today we to are contributing to our own destruction. When we need men to lead, to hold together our religion from the corruption brought about by those who are trying to put out the light of Allah (the Quran and Sunnah) we only help them by acting as 'Muslim gangsters' ruining the image of our forefathers who have shed a lot more than blood, sweat and tears to maintain.

In Islam, the words 'Muslim' and 'gangster' have never been used in the same sentence till now. O young Muslim, aren't you tired of being seen as one of them? When is the Muslim gangster going to wake up? Maybe when its too late. Today our brothers and sisters are being slaughtered on a daily basis and instead of trying to change the situation through our actions, wealth and supplications we are too busy waging ware on each other - brother vs. brother. Rather, Allah (swt) says in the Quran "And hold fast, all of you together, to the rope of Allah (the Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brothers, and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire and He saved you from it..." (3:103)

The Muslim gangster needs to wake up for the sake of Allah. Be a man and get rid of this mentality that its you against the world but say its you who wants to be with Muhammad (saws) and the best nation who has ever stepped foot on this earth - Islam.

Today, the character of the Muslim is under the international microscope. Television broadcasters, newspapers, radio hosts are just waiting for ONE Muslim.. just one to 'step out of line' to brand the entire Muslim community as gang rapists, criminals, thieves, and of course their latest one.. 'terrorists'. As a result of this current climate, many of our submitters this issue have tried to use the Prophet's (saws) character as their inspiration to write their article in an attempt to help our young Muslim brothers and sisters to open thier eyes, to get off the streets and to become contributing members of our Islamic community.

I leave you to indulge into the perfect qualities of Muhammad (saws). I pray to our Almighty Lord to help us maintain proper manners in Islam.

The editor, Mohammad Adra

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
seek.learn
04-05-2006, 03:09 AM
Salaam o alaikum sister,

Im afraid this isnt just confined to streets in Sydney. It goes through the entire ummah, almost every where we are.

Aameen to the dua'a.

May Allah guide us and forgive us.

JazakAllahu Khairun for sharing this.

Alaikum Salaam

Joe98
04-05-2006, 04:56 AM
I too am from Sydney.

What is the full name of the magazine?

Do they have a web site?

-

renak
04-05-2006, 05:23 AM
These thugs are too far gone to help. Lock them up and/or kill them. They are giving Islam a bad name, and are harmful to society.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umu 'Isa
04-05-2006, 10:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Joe98
I too am from Sydney.

What is the full name of the magazine?

Do they have a web site?

-
its called 'the message magazine'
and you can download them off this website
http://www.uma.org.au/magazine.php

Al-Zaara
04-05-2006, 04:41 PM

Really, it breaks one's heart to read something like this about the Muslim youth... Inshallah, if Allah so wills, He will help these poor young people... As Allah has helped me... :) (Though, I've never been bad! ;D ) ... and as Allah has guided many other youths to believe strongly in Islam. Inshallah.

JazakAllah khair for the post.

:w:

Sahfiya
04-05-2006, 04:44 PM
those who are tru beleivers, truly allah will helop them. repent know and allah is all forgivin. inshallah

Ninth_Scribe
04-06-2006, 07:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ladee_Maryam
this is the editorial i found in UMA magazine here in australia.. this is the problem we face here.. :(

The Fate of the Muslim Gangster

The Prophet said that the nations will gather against you to destroy you.. however, today we to are contributing to our own destruction.
Actually, I view this as the Muslims falling for one of the oldest tricks in the book (Divide and Conquer).

Rather, Allah (swt) says in the Quran "And hold fast, all of you together, to the rope of Allah (the Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember Allah's favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brothers, and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire and He saved you from it..." (3:103)
Depends entirely on individual perspective. Some of the people believe certain brothers have let go of the rope.

:
The Muslim gangster needs to wake up for the sake of Allah.
I believe they are starting to.

I leave you to indulge into the perfect qualities of Muhammad (saws). I pray to our Almighty Lord to help us maintain proper manners in Islam.The editor, Mohammad Adra
Allah does not look compassionately on issues of betrayal or treason, even if these are done by so-called 'family' members (brothers). That, I feel, is what makes these complaints so very complex. These 'Muslim Gangsters' as they are called, have accused their brothers of betrayal and treason. It's not going to be as simple as "bang, bang, you're dead" to get rid of those accusations... they will have to be answered.

Ninth Scribe... who should learn to mind her own business... but...

Hijaabi22
04-06-2006, 08:19 PM
Me a GangstereSS but jus by name not by nature lol

wikd post its gr8 thanks

mahdisoldier19
04-06-2006, 08:35 PM
What the this happens in sydney?

Ill slap those kids around thinking theyre hard oh man i beg to go to sydney ill embarress them

Ghazi
04-06-2006, 08:47 PM
Salaam

LOL, they should be mujahideen so they can act all hard to the enemy instead of innocent people.

renak
04-07-2006, 12:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

LOL, they should be mujahideen so they can act all hard to the enemy instead of innocent people.
Good idea. It would also increase the chance of their punk asses getting killed.

mahdisoldier19
04-07-2006, 12:56 AM
Its bad to curse but i would have to agree with this guy also he busted 452 posts in 1 month not bad

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mahdisoldier19
What the this happens in sydney?

Ill slap those kids around thinking theyre hard oh man i beg to go to sydney ill embarress them
I'd keep well away from them myself.

Bullets of the brotherhood
April 8, 2006

A new gang has joined the street warfare being waged in Sydney's south-west, reports Les Kennedy.

A SON of one of three men wanted for a double "execution" in a Sydney street last week once threatened to kill a family when a member accidentally ran over and killed his pit bull terrier, unless they paid $20,000 in blood money. He ended up in jail.

But the stakes are higher in a new crime war on the streets of south-west Sydney. The threat to kill over the loss of a dog illustrates how even a relatively small matter might trigger something heinous.

The payback for the deaths of the boxer and alleged standover man Bassam Chami and his friend Ibrahim Assaad, an alleged drug dealer, could be more shootings and deaths, fear police investigating the shooting in Blaxcell Street, Granville, on March 29. And they have also seen the emergence of a new ethnic-based crime gang, whose members are of Afghan origin.

At stake, too, is the reputation of a Middle Eastern organised crime squad, Task Force Gain. It was formed three years ago to end shooting wars between six competing gangs in Sydney's south-west. Nine people were killed, and as many were wounded, and homes were shot to pieces - much of it happening under the noses of police patrols.

At least one alleged feud was between two families. Lebanese fought Lebanese, or Assyrians fought Assyrians, for a slice of south-west Sydney's drug and car rebirthing trades.

The past battle grounds encompassed Bankstown, Lakemba, Punchbowl, Greenacre, Auburn, Guildford, Villawood, Regents Park, Lidcombe, Granville, Casula, Hoxton Park, Fairfield and Merrylands.

Now the head of the State Crime Command, Assistant Commissioner Graeme Morgan, admits there is a new crime gang on the scene, fighting for a piece of another gang's drug turf. Police will not say what type of drugs are involved.

Nor will Morgan publicly confirm what those living in Blaxcell Street know - that the "new gang" is also ethnic based. Its alleged members are Afghan refugees or their descendants - the first such gang seen in Australia. Their alleged opponents are of Lebanese origin.

And those who know the players - the dead and living in the "war" - say they can see no end to the shooting cycle other than one side and their kin being wiped out. They fear that as more people become aggrieved at the loss of relatives, the eddy of revenge will become a whirlpool, sucking more in.

The boasts of "revenge" are loud, but no one is prepared to put their names to print. It is even more difficult for police, who have repeatedly appealed for witnesses to tell them who shot who.

The battleground is familiar to police - the streets of working-class Granville, Auburn, Guildford and Lidcombe and Regents Park. Yet, despite a pledge to put more police out there, the drive-by revenge attacks continue.

The last of these was last Sunday, at 8.30pm, at the house outside which Chami, 26, and Assaad, 25, had been the first killed in this new war. It was the day Chami and his fiance, Aminah Abbas, 19, were to have been married.

Guests invited to the wedding who instead attended Chami's funeral two days earlier were still paying their respects as four carloads of men pulled up outside Silverwater Jail and began shouting in Arabic to their associates inside what police believe were vows of revenge.

Half an hour later, cars sped past 380 Blaxcell Street and eight shots were fired from them into the house. The residents, an elderly man and his teenage son, had vacated the house on the night Chami and Ibrahim died.

Morgan says one of the killers was linked to the home. That man and two others are on the run.

Last Sunday's drive-by was the third retaliatory attack from the murders. The first happened within three hours of Chami's and Assaad's deaths, when the home of an Afghan family in Railway Parade, Yennora, was sprayed with 14 shots, by mistake, at 1.45am.

At 10.15pm that day, a housing commission home in Whiting Street, Regents Park, with another Afghan family - believed to be relatives of one of the suspected killers - inside, was hit by 10 shots from a passing car.

The murders came at a time when the police service is still trying to recoup public faith after its handling of the Cronulla race riots and the reprisal attacks by groups of Middle Eastern men. There is doubt over whether as many as 20 of the 87 people charged can be prosecuted.

Chami's murder and police allegations of his involvement in crime have angered those close to him. They say he had gone straight since leaving prison in 2003, after serving 5½ years for the manslaughter of a man stabbed outside a Lidcombe hotel in 1998.

Those who grew up with the boy from Granville Boys High, and those who saw him box as an amateur and then a middleweight professional, hero-worshipped him. They say he had become even more devoted to his Islamic faith while in jail.

BLAXCELL Street residents talk of groups of men standing near the intersection with Randolph Street on nights before the shooting.

They say that Chami and his friend had gone there after Chami, having dropped his fiancee at her home in nearby Auburn, received a call on his mobile phone. They had gone there to mediate in a dispute between an elderly man and another person. A "holy man" was also trying to talk peace.

No one says it was over drugs, but they agree the talks were about an incident involving a gun being pointed at someone.

Chami, who was due to fight on the undercard of the Anthony Mundine-Danny Green bout next month, and who had a pistol concealed on his body, was walking back to his silver BMW, when someone grabbed him in a head lock and shot him in the back of the head.

He died instantly. Seven shots were fired: three struck Assaad - one close to the heart, one in the left shoulder and the other in the left upper arm, says a woman who covered Chami's body with a sheet.

Assaad, she says, was pleading that he did not want to die and she screamed at the gathering group of men to stop their shouting and to call an ambulance. Then Assaad began to recite in Arabic, as his voice grew weak: "Allah is the true God, Muhammad is the prophet of God." He died three hours later in hospital.

In the week before the murders, there were several drive-by gun attacks in Sydney's south-west that police will not say are linked - two in Auburn. One attack was on a man, 29, as he walked from the station in Auburn Road at 12.20am on Friday, March 24. The man and an attendant in a shop struck by bullets were not hurt.

Two days earlier, a 23-year-old man was wounded in the shoulder as he stood in the front yard of his home in St Johns Road, Auburn, at 6pm. The gunman was in a black sedan.

This week police announced that Task Force Gain will no longer be a piecemeal force, but a full-time unit to be known as the Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad.

The race is on to prevent more deaths, and Morgan confidently talks about recent raids on two undisclosed "south-east" Sydney properties uncovering evidence linked to the murder. It includes the alleged getaway car - a black BMW found parked at one of the addresses. All airports have been alerted to the three suspects.

Ghazi
04-07-2006, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
Good idea. It would also increase the chance of their punk asses getting killed.
Salaam

This is a good thing.

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 02:40 PM
Do you think, perhaps, the values that you would like to instill and direct towards jihad, might, just maybe, be the cause of these gangsters? I mean it is pretty hard to be a mujahid in Bankstown, so maybe they become thugs instead. Perhaps, just perhaps, if people like you encouraged them to solve their minor problems non-violently, do you think it might have an impact? Or at least do you think that if you teach young boys that violence is the solution, they might apply that solution somewhere to someone you did not intend? Do you think that if you teach them to dehumanise their opponents, to desire to slit their throats, to murder their friends, maybe even to rape their women, if they cannot find an outlet in an external enemy, they may find one closer to home? What habits you do want to teach these boys?

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 02:41 PM
This is a good thing.
Amazing.

Ghazi
04-07-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Do you think, perhaps, the values that you would like to instill and direct towards jihad, might, just maybe, be the cause of these gangsters? I mean it is pretty hard to be a mujahid in Bankstown, so maybe they become thugs instead. Perhaps, just perhaps, if people like you encouraged them to solve their minor problems non-violently, do you think it might have an impact? Or at least do you think that if you teach young boys that violence is the solution, they might apply that solution somewhere to someone you did not intend? Do you think that if you teach them to dehumanise their opponents, to desire to slit their throats, to murder their friends, maybe even to rape their women, if they cannot find an outlet in an external enemy, they may find one closer to home? What habits you do want to teach these boys?
Salaam

See your commenting on a topic on which you know nothing about, the typical western view.

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 02:58 PM
See your commenting on a topic on which you know nothing about, the typical western view.
I take it you do not care to even think about my questions? Fair enough.

extinction
04-07-2006, 04:32 PM
wow I can't imagine being in such a enviroment.......*hangs head in shame*

Kittygyal
04-07-2006, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hafizmo
wow I can't imagine being in such a enviroment.......*hangs head in shame*

well you can now tho :okay:

take care

Malsidabym
04-07-2006, 05:04 PM
Salaam

What makes you think HeiGou knows nothing about gangs and violence? And why would he know nothing about discouraging violence by encouraging non-violent problem solving? Also, why would HeiGou know nothing about the impacts and consequences of teaching young people to solve problems with violence? Also, is it not a bigoted thing to say, that HeiGou has a "typical western view"? If this was reciprocated, one would say something like,"islam-truth's response here is such a 'typical muslim view'".

mahdisoldier19
04-07-2006, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
I'd keep well away from them myself.

Bullets of the brotherhood
April 8, 2006

A new gang has joined the street warfare being waged in Sydney's south-west, reports Les Kennedy.

A SON of one of three men wanted for a double "execution" in a Sydney street last week once threatened to kill a family when a member accidentally ran over and killed his pit bull terrier, unless they paid $20,000 in blood money. He ended up in jail.

But the stakes are higher in a new crime war on the streets of south-west Sydney. The threat to kill over the loss of a dog illustrates how even a relatively small matter might trigger something heinous.

The payback for the deaths of the boxer and alleged standover man Bassam Chami and his friend Ibrahim Assaad, an alleged drug dealer, could be more shootings and deaths, fear police investigating the shooting in Blaxcell Street, Granville, on March 29. And they have also seen the emergence of a new ethnic-based crime gang, whose members are of Afghan origin.

At stake, too, is the reputation of a Middle Eastern organised crime squad, Task Force Gain. It was formed three years ago to end shooting wars between six competing gangs in Sydney's south-west. Nine people were killed, and as many were wounded, and homes were shot to pieces - much of it happening under the noses of police patrols.

At least one alleged feud was between two families. Lebanese fought Lebanese, or Assyrians fought Assyrians, for a slice of south-west Sydney's drug and car rebirthing trades.

The past battle grounds encompassed Bankstown, Lakemba, Punchbowl, Greenacre, Auburn, Guildford, Villawood, Regents Park, Lidcombe, Granville, Casula, Hoxton Park, Fairfield and Merrylands.

Now the head of the State Crime Command, Assistant Commissioner Graeme Morgan, admits there is a new crime gang on the scene, fighting for a piece of another gang's drug turf. Police will not say what type of drugs are involved.

Nor will Morgan publicly confirm what those living in Blaxcell Street know - that the "new gang" is also ethnic based. Its alleged members are Afghan refugees or their descendants - the first such gang seen in Australia. Their alleged opponents are of Lebanese origin.

And those who know the players - the dead and living in the "war" - say they can see no end to the shooting cycle other than one side and their kin being wiped out. They fear that as more people become aggrieved at the loss of relatives, the eddy of revenge will become a whirlpool, sucking more in.

The boasts of "revenge" are loud, but no one is prepared to put their names to print. It is even more difficult for police, who have repeatedly appealed for witnesses to tell them who shot who.

The battleground is familiar to police - the streets of working-class Granville, Auburn, Guildford and Lidcombe and Regents Park. Yet, despite a pledge to put more police out there, the drive-by revenge attacks continue.

The last of these was last Sunday, at 8.30pm, at the house outside which Chami, 26, and Assaad, 25, had been the first killed in this new war. It was the day Chami and his fiance, Aminah Abbas, 19, were to have been married.

Guests invited to the wedding who instead attended Chami's funeral two days earlier were still paying their respects as four carloads of men pulled up outside Silverwater Jail and began shouting in Arabic to their associates inside what police believe were vows of revenge.

Half an hour later, cars sped past 380 Blaxcell Street and eight shots were fired from them into the house. The residents, an elderly man and his teenage son, had vacated the house on the night Chami and Ibrahim died.

Morgan says one of the killers was linked to the home. That man and two others are on the run.

Last Sunday's drive-by was the third retaliatory attack from the murders. The first happened within three hours of Chami's and Assaad's deaths, when the home of an Afghan family in Railway Parade, Yennora, was sprayed with 14 shots, by mistake, at 1.45am.

At 10.15pm that day, a housing commission home in Whiting Street, Regents Park, with another Afghan family - believed to be relatives of one of the suspected killers - inside, was hit by 10 shots from a passing car.

The murders came at a time when the police service is still trying to recoup public faith after its handling of the Cronulla race riots and the reprisal attacks by groups of Middle Eastern men. There is doubt over whether as many as 20 of the 87 people charged can be prosecuted.

Chami's murder and police allegations of his involvement in crime have angered those close to him. They say he had gone straight since leaving prison in 2003, after serving 5½ years for the manslaughter of a man stabbed outside a Lidcombe hotel in 1998.

Those who grew up with the boy from Granville Boys High, and those who saw him box as an amateur and then a middleweight professional, hero-worshipped him. They say he had become even more devoted to his Islamic faith while in jail.

BLAXCELL Street residents talk of groups of men standing near the intersection with Randolph Street on nights before the shooting.

They say that Chami and his friend had gone there after Chami, having dropped his fiancee at her home in nearby Auburn, received a call on his mobile phone. They had gone there to mediate in a dispute between an elderly man and another person. A "holy man" was also trying to talk peace.

No one says it was over drugs, but they agree the talks were about an incident involving a gun being pointed at someone.

Chami, who was due to fight on the undercard of the Anthony Mundine-Danny Green bout next month, and who had a pistol concealed on his body, was walking back to his silver BMW, when someone grabbed him in a head lock and shot him in the back of the head.

He died instantly. Seven shots were fired: three struck Assaad - one close to the heart, one in the left shoulder and the other in the left upper arm, says a woman who covered Chami's body with a sheet.

Assaad, she says, was pleading that he did not want to die and she screamed at the gathering group of men to stop their shouting and to call an ambulance. Then Assaad began to recite in Arabic, as his voice grew weak: "Allah is the true God, Muhammad is the prophet of God." He died three hours later in hospital.

In the week before the murders, there were several drive-by gun attacks in Sydney's south-west that police will not say are linked - two in Auburn. One attack was on a man, 29, as he walked from the station in Auburn Road at 12.20am on Friday, March 24. The man and an attendant in a shop struck by bullets were not hurt.

Two days earlier, a 23-year-old man was wounded in the shoulder as he stood in the front yard of his home in St Johns Road, Auburn, at 6pm. The gunman was in a black sedan.

This week police announced that Task Force Gain will no longer be a piecemeal force, but a full-time unit to be known as the Middle Eastern Organised Crime Squad.

The race is on to prevent more deaths, and Morgan confidently talks about recent raids on two undisclosed "south-east" Sydney properties uncovering evidence linked to the murder. It includes the alleged getaway car - a black BMW found parked at one of the addresses. All airports have been alerted to the three suspects.

LOL Heigou if you think thats something, Dont come near where i live in USA or Dont even think about Afghanistan or the middle EAST LOLLLLLLLLLLL

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 06:51 PM
LOL Heigou if you think thats something, Dont come near where i live in USA or Dont even think about Afghanistan or the middle EAST LOLLLLLLLLLLL
Yeah well, nice to know that. Pity it seems to be a problem with so many Muslims in so many many countries. I thought it was just those in the West.

mahdisoldier19
04-07-2006, 07:17 PM
I dont know about the pitbull but i know in afghanistan if you kill someones family members your in deep trouble including your family!

libyanhero
04-07-2006, 07:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by renak
These thugs are too far gone to help. Lock them up and/or kill them. They are giving Islam a bad name, and are harmful to society.
We can't kill them thats not the manner of Islam, you know whats ironic some people like you who question how can u kill a muslim who just left his religion or how can u kill a wife who had adultery with another man? so why would u kill these muslim gangsters just because he stood against your people(christians) doesnt work that way.

Muezzin
04-07-2006, 07:24 PM
Isn't this the fate of Muslim gangsters?

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 07:27 PM
I dont know about the pitbull but i know in afghanistan if you kill someones family members your in deep trouble including your family!
Yes. I begin to see the problem is not just Muslims in the West.

Do you think it is a good idea to murder someone because their second cousin twice removed once annoyed your grandfather?

libyanhero
04-07-2006, 07:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
man there young gangsters and probably not even married, May Allah guide them

I say with all the chaos in the world today, why dont u go kill America who comes bombs Iraq,Afghanistan and Syria or Iran probably next instead of your people

I don't even see it as making either one balanced because both of those who commit crimes muslims and americans are crooked

I dont even believe in a muslim leaving Islam is ought to be killed, he doesnt have too by the mercy of Allah, it is better for him who pardons people and even the adulterous is not to be killed until he gives himself willingly. Everyone knows a unmarried or married who commit indecent acts will be punished but thats not how it was implemented in the hadith of Allah (SAWS) all of people that came forward already knew they weere gonna be killed and from the fear of Allah they wanted out the easy way as death is repentance.

Noone today will come to you and say hey i commited adultery, kill me for the sake of Allah or its rare, so why would u kill a gangster who is messed up in his head gangsters need help in the world of drugs i think ther minds are corrupt and how can u kill an insane person one the signs of insanity is he is not thinking properly, acts oddly etc

Skillganon
04-07-2006, 08:25 PM
These day's I heard about Muslim Gansters Only Composed of SISTERS!

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Skillganon
These day's I heard about Muslim Gansters Only Composed of SISTERS!
i think it seriously is too much bugsy malone for these brothers and sisters

renak
04-08-2006, 03:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by libyanhero
We can't kill them thats not the manner of Islam, you know whats ironic some people like you who question how can u kill a muslim who just left his religion or how can u kill a wife who had adultery with another man? so why would u kill these muslim gangsters just because he stood against your people(christians) doesnt work that way.
Taking the law into your own hands in a Western country is uncivilized. If these gansters feel that they have been violated, then they need to seek revenge via the correct channels.

I fail to see the validity in the comparison you provided above. If a "ganster" is a menance to society, they clearly are not needed in society. Being such a menance is the violation of many laws, and causes personal harm to many people. However, killing someone who chooses to leave Islam, or because they had "unholy sex" is an attack on the individuals human rights. Who is the apostate or adulterer hurting, other than themself?

Anonymous.92
04-08-2006, 08:14 AM
It is really sad about what happened.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.