PDA

View Full Version : A nation blind to their disgrace

DaSangarTalib
04-05-2006, 11:45 AM
No Bravery

A nation blind to their disgrace

A 4 Minute Video

>> http://informationclearinghouse.info/article11799.htm

WARNING: TURN DOWN SPEAKERS DUE TO THE MUSIC!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ayesha Rana
04-05-2006, 02:39 PM
That video was so horrific i only watched it for about 15 seconds and i couldn't bear it.

DaSangarTalib
04-10-2006, 09:29 PM
they more than horrific

aamirsaab
04-10-2006, 09:45 PM
:sl:
That was disturbing and for once, I'm lost for words.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
DaSangarTalib
04-10-2006, 10:05 PM
>> http://www.thewe.cc/contents/more/ar...ture_and_death

sheerheart1
04-11-2006, 06:48 PM
i feel very sikc to what i have just seen and really sadened

i just wanna sit here and cry but wont do much good only our beloved Allah can help them and we can also in a small way by making dua's and helping the palistinian people they are our brothers and sisters ....

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 03:52 PM
ISRAELIS vs ARABS
WHO ARE THE REAL TERRORISTS?
By: Hal Turner

May 1, 2002 -- For years, we in America have supported Israel both financially and militarily because we perceived they were the innocent victims of hostile and violent neighbors. The US media has, for years, provided extensive coverage of every incident involving Arab-against-Israeli violence. From shootings, to car bombs to suicide bombers, we in America have seen it all. Or have we?

Why would rational human beings, given a choice, choose to attack their neighbors rather than live together in peace? More pertinent, why would a rational human being choose to blow himself up rather than live? The Israelis, the US media and our politicians would have us believe that the Arabs are simply not rational. They routinely tell us that Arabs are "religious fanatics" who "hate freedom" or "hate our way of life" to quote George W. Bush. These arguments are fallacious and intellectually bankrupt.

The reason for Arab against Israeli violence is simple: The Israelis have been systematically repressing and brutalizing hundreds of thousands of Arabs on a scale unparalleled since World War 2. I have the proof.

Below are photographs of the victims of Israeli violence. They depict brutal, violent death, horrific personal injury and devastation of property which is simply unfathomable. ALL of it was perpetrated by Israelis against Arabs. ALL of the victims are civilians.

As you view these pictures ask yourself this question: What would YOU or YOUR LOVED ONES do in retaliation for these

They burn youngsters

Shot dead sitting on the street

Jewish settlers threw a molotov cocktail at this child

more on ==> http://www.thewe.cc/contents/more/ar...atrocities.htm

afriend
04-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Urm....

Is the video scary...As in pictures of death etc.?

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 03:55 PM
its not a video it showing more horrific pictures that is the reality and still is

Al-Zaara
04-12-2006, 03:57 PM

Oh my... Reading your comments makes me scared to just click on the link...
The pictures must be horrible and I get so sad when I even THINK about people getting tortured and my brothers and sisters being killed... :heated:
Seeing pictures of it may be a not so good idea then...
... But then again, I wanna know what you guys are talking about... :offended:

:w:

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 03:58 PM
[content removed - please leave the links rather than pasting in pictures]

>> http://www.iraqvictims.com/

Kittygyal
04-12-2006, 03:58 PM
OMG! them pictures are so scary!

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 03:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
Urm....

Is the video scary...As in pictures of death etc.?
oh lol u referring to the video in the first post init? yea its bad but the reality u should check it out, you wont get this kinda news on CCN or BBC

knuckles
04-12-2006, 04:09 PM
War is hell. Sad but it's a reality.

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 04:10 PM
especially when its illegal

knuckles
04-12-2006, 04:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by G-HaD-Ta-Raaza
(((YAWN)))

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 04:19 PM
why dont you get off the PC and head off to bed then :rollseyes

Kittygyal
04-12-2006, 04:23 PM

LOL :giggling:

bro just be abit more ''politer'' bro knukles!

take care

knuckles
04-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Wish I could but I'm at work grinding up Pal babies bones for my Jewish masters

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 04:26 PM
i wouldn't be surprised :rollseyes

broth3r Ali
04-12-2006, 04:27 PM
salaam
there is absoloutly no justification for killing innocent civilians!! Without the right to life, talk of basic human security and dignity holds little meaning!!! :grumbling

Fight in the cause of Allah :peace:

knuckles
04-12-2006, 04:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by broth3r Ali
salaam
there is absoloutly no justification for killing innocent civilians!! Without the right to life, talk of basic human security and dignity holds little meaning!!! :grumbling

Fight in the cause of Allah :peace:
You are right the Israelis have been heavy handed but the Pals have to take some of the responsiblity because they work amongst the civilian population no?

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 04:31 PM
^^ that doesn't justify all the murders of innocent ppl

afriend
format_quote Originally Posted by knuckles
Wish I could but I'm at work grinding up Pal babies bones for my Jewish masters
WOOOOO

Showing our true colours now are we......LOLLLLLL

So much for the 'patient' american soldier

So much for Western Liberation.......

You must be a blood thirsty anti Islam protestor!

aamirsaab
You are right the Israelis have been heavy handed but the Pals have to take some of the responsiblity because they work amongst the civilian population no?
True. Sadly, the world doesn't see it that way, to them its like: "oh these palestinian militants are so bad. Go sharon, go".

p.s; there is no justification in killing civilians.

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 04:33 PM
^^ that is very true bro they dont care whether they bomb civilians or not, they always come up with an excuse

Kittygyal
04-12-2006, 04:35 PM
^^ that is very true bro they dont care whether they bomb civilians or not, they always come up with an excuse

i definately agree with that bro

take care

broth3r Ali
04-12-2006, 04:42 PM
true say bro!
Islam forbids the killing of "innocent" civilians.
Islam considers all life forms as sacred. However, the sanctity of human life is accorded a special place. The first and the foremost basic right of a human being is the right to live. The Qur’an says about the one who kills an innocent person: “….it would be as if he killed the whole of mankind: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole of mankind.” [Al-Qur’an 5:32]

knuckles
04-12-2006, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab

True. Sadly, the world doesn't see it that way, to them its like: "oh these palestinian militants are so bad. Go sharon, go".

p.s; there is no justification in killing civilians.
I agree but your comments just went over everybody elses head

Trumble
04-12-2006, 05:10 PM
Erm.... I get the point, but of late far more innocent Iraqis have been killed by other Iraqis than by Americans. There wasn't exactly a shortage of Iraqis (or Iranians, or Kuwaitis) being killed by Iraqis when Saddam was around either.

Its a little too easy just to blame America all the time rather than accept responsibility when due, I think.

aamirsaab
04-12-2006, 05:25 PM
I agree but your comments just went over everybody elses head
Happens.

format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Erm.... I get the point, but of late far more innocent Iraqis have been killed by other Iraqis than by Americans. There wasn't exactly a shortage of Iraqis (or Iranians, or Kuwaitis) being killed by Iraqis when Saddam was around either.

Its a little too easy just to blame America all the time rather than accept responsibility when due, I think.
Yeah but the coalition forces have only added to the killing - which means nothing good came out of the iraq war. Oh but wait we got saddam. yes you got saddam, about a year ago.

Bottom line is: get the coalition forces out of iraq - they have families that await them. Families that haven't had bullets fired at their homes, families that are still alive.

Trumble
04-12-2006, 06:40 PM
Bottom line is: get the coalition forces out of iraq - they have families that await them. Families that haven't had bullets fired at their homes, families that are still alive.
Except that the Iraqi government wants them to stay because it knows full well that an all-out civil war might erupt if they left.

sheerheart1
04-12-2006, 08:33 PM

illegal war illegal torture and we are called terrorists does not stand to reason!!
isreal is called innocent they are fake fake fake media hyp about the lillings of isreals but our muslim brothers and sisters are tortured bomed thier kids murdered and what does the media say palsitians and muslims are terrorists:mad: :enough!: :'( :inshallah Allah is on ourside and things will change they have to change may Allah give us courage and the stmina to change things for all muslims ameen yes areil sharron has broken more un conventions and is a war criminal more than hitler was

DaSangarTalib
04-12-2006, 08:40 PM
We should make Dua for our brothers and sisters being oppressed Insha'Allah because dua is the weapon of the believer and we should help them in any way we can Insha'Allah

also check out these really good lectures, it gives you good tips, when your dua is most likely to be accpeted and so on: :)

Dua the Weapon of the Believer - Part 01

Dua the Weapon of the Believer - Part 02

Dua the Weapon of the Believer - Part 03

Dua the Weapon of the Believer - Part 04

Dua the Weapon of the Believer - Part 05

Dua the Weapon of the Believer - Part 06

Dua the Weapon of the Believer - Part 07

Dua the Weapon of the Believer - Part 08

Maimunah
04-12-2006, 08:43 PM
mashaallah
true say n j/khayr for the links bro:)
wasalaam

sheerheart1
04-12-2006, 09:17 PM
Thank You For The Wonderfull Links Brother Shukraan May Allah Reward U Ameen:)

aamirsaab
04-12-2006, 09:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
Except that the Iraqi government wants them to stay because it knows full well that an all-out civil war might erupt if they left.
And you do know that this is only because saddam is not in power anymore (if he was still in power, yes killing would still occur, no civil war however, bar the shia/sunni scrap), which is because of the coalition forces who have only increased the death-toll in Iraq, which has lead us to discuss this topic.

IbnAbdulHakim
04-12-2006, 09:21 PM
War is hell. Sad but it's a reality.
if only u cud see hell, u wud say war is bliss :)

Ninth_Scribe
04-13-2006, 05:34 PM
No Bravery

A nation blind to their disgrace

WARNING: TURN DOWN SPEAKERS DUE TO THE MUSIC!!!
That was disturbing... on every level of my being! I have sought this type of documentation too, because America never sees it. To this date, we still have no translations of messages addressed to "the American people" from bin Laden, Zawahiri and Zarqawi. We get news about the messages, usually in the form of the reporter's opinion of it, with maybe one or two statements offered as a proof that the reporter actually has the message copies. I've had to special order these from outside our borders, and just got some of the material before the mail from Canada was held up (they said to prevent Americans from buying cheaper prescription drugs from them).

I am familiar with war. I'm not a soldier, but am aware of, and can deal with, death imagery. Humanity has a long history of this. But I do get annoyed when I see people here trapse through their days, completely ignorant to the current states of affairs because I know how inter-connected we all are. What happens to the one, always affects the other.

Heard Zawahiri put out a call to Muslims to gather themselves. Maybe it's time to heed that advice?

It will get worse before it gets better, so you know.

Ninth Scrbe

Ninth_Scribe
04-13-2006, 05:45 PM

And you do know that this is only because saddam is not in power anymore (if he was still in power, yes killing would still occur, no civil war however, bar the shia/sunni scrap), which is because of the coalition forces who have only increased the death-toll in Iraq, which has lead us to discuss this topic.
Have to agree here... Hussein did warn that it's a useless waste of lives and resources to fight amongst yourselves, but there are "trust issues" at play, and another factor that is eluding me at the moment.

Ninth Scribe

catmando
07-03-2006, 08:31 PM
If you turned the music off you missed a big part of the great emotional impact of that video. But I tell you this, it was tame compared to some others I have seen.

snakelegs
07-03-2006, 09:45 PM

i think the u.s. is responsible for this too, to a degree. they never thought or cared what would happen after the invasioin. they have created the situation that has led to anarchy.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.