/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Qur'an Programs - downloadable

muamena
04-05-2006, 06:17 PM
Found this program online and downloaded it .. mashaAllah it's a great program! It has 3 different English translations (Yusuf Ali, Pikthall, Muhsin Khan), Indonesian/Malaysian translation & in Arabic (Tafsir Al-Jalalain). It is only a trial version, so you will have to pay for it eventually.

Description:
This software aims to help professional Muslim user such as lawyers, Muslim/Syariah judges, journalist, columnist, editors, book authors, lecturers, religious researchers and students to work with Quran easier than ever. This software contains hierarchal view of all verses in Quran, either sorted by Surah (chapters), Juzu' (parts) or Editable Maudhu' (Subject). This software also equipped with advanced search tool, advanced multiple verse lookup. An integrated advanced reference tools for Quran, which is integrate with Tafsir.

Click here to download trial version of Al-Quran Explorer 4.0.23 inshaAllah

Click here to buy Al-Quran Explorer 4.0.23 inshaAllah

Here is another Qur'an program and it is in different languages as well as english mashaAllah. I haven't downloaded this one, inshaAllah it is benefical.

Click here to read more about it or download it inshaAllah

Screen Shot:

I did download program #2 and it was nice mashaAllah but you are not able to search by chapter, only by text.

With the following program it is totally free and you can search by chapters .. you can type in the numbers and it will bring it up for you mashaAllah. And you can also do a text search (i.e. .. searching for a particular word or phrase).

The Noble Quran Version 3.0 (Freeware)

Description:

Advanced Multilingual Qur'an Reading Software supporting plug-in languages. You can download plug-ins from
http://www.divineislam.co.uk/DivineIslam/S...an_Translations
^Sometimes the above link for divineislam does not work, inshaAllah it will work soon :wub:

This has to be the best one I have found so far that is totally free. With this program you can highlight the ayat and copy & paste it and you can still search by chapter & verse mashaAllah. In my opinion this is the best of all the FREE programs I have found so far.

Click here to download - Qur'an Viewer 2.8

InshaAllah you will find these programs benefical.

Fi Aman Allah
muamena

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.