/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing this Saturday?

Striver
04-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Thinking about going for a drive? Then please remember Mrs Abdal-Karim who went for a drive with her husband and 4 children. "We never did anything to the Americans and they just killed us," the heavily pregnant Ms abd al-Kerim said. "We were calling out to them 'Stop, stop, we are a family', but they kept on shooting." Doctors said the father and his two daughters would have survived if they had received treatment quicker. Instead, they were left to bleed to death because the Americans refused to allow anyone to take them to hospital. How would this woman feel if she heard that her Muslim brothers and sisters in Britain voted for the man who took us to war against Iraq?

Going to the park? Then please remember 9 year-old Omar Zara'an, shot dead by Israeli soldiers while playing football. What would his family think if they heard that their Muslim brothers and sisters in Britain voted for the man who made sure Israel had the weapons to murder their child?

Perhaps you’ll attend an Islamic talk or a study circle? Then please remember Muzafar Avazov, boiled to death by the authorities in Uzbekistan for belonging to an Islamic group. And don’t forget his 63 year old mother Fatima, sentenced to hard labour after she spoke out about her son’s brutal fate. What would this old lady say if she heard that her Muslim brothers and sisters in Britain voted for the man who supported the use of ‘intelligence’ tortured out of Muslims in Uzbekistan?

Or maybe you’re planning to visit friends or family? Then spare a thought for Babar Ahmed, locked in his cell in Belmarsh, waiting to find out if he will be shipped off to face the US Authorities without the chance to prove his innocence. What would he think if he found that Britain’s Muslims had voted for the man who has trampled on the human rights of Muslims worldwide in the name of the ‘war on terror’? Well, he’s said himself in his article Why British Muslims Must Vote: “If, on 06 May 2005 Blackburn’s Muslims wake up to Jack Straw as their MP, then may Allah help them”.

This Saturday 30th April

March Against Jack Straw

Assemble outside Bangor Street Community Centre, Whalley Range, Blackburn - 2.30pm.

March through Blackburn to a Rally in the City Centre with speakers including high-profile national Activists and Ulema.

Brothers and sisters, this is the time to stand up and be counted! Saturday 30th April 2005, 2.30pm – 5.30pm

Coaches will be provided from major cities and towns insh’Allah – if you are interested please e-mail us for further details of transport from your area: march_against_jackstraw@yahoo.co.uk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
04-26-2005, 02:32 PM
omg youll never guess what? i might be in blackburn this saturday
but one thing id like to say
you know a lot of people in blackburn actually love jack straw and are good friends with him :confused:

another one running against him is imtiyaz amin i think
but hes conservative and is micheal howard any better?

Striver
04-27-2005, 06:55 AM
I might be going too, Inshallah. The more, the better. Amani I get what you mean...There are quiet a lot who love-Jack-straw-to-bits. Why? Coz He's done alot for the muslims of Blackburn innit...Well my foot. I wonder where that Hadeeth of the prophet peace be upon Him has gone that Muslims are like one body, if one part of it is hurt, the whole body feels the pain...If Baber Ahmed is in Belmarsh, it means we all are in belmarsh. You mean to live a comfortable life in Blackburn, turning a blind eye on what Jacks doing in Iraq? At Abu Ghuraib? Here in England too?!

Its such a shame, honestly. A coupla weeks back, MPACUK brothers were standing outside a masjid trying to distribute leaflets and nobody was willing to even take one...Coz they love Jack and Lord Patel and Co...

But Inshallah this time craig will be the MP of Blackburn. Sack Jack!

Even the Kuffar understand that Jack Straw should not be voted for, I wonder whats happened to His lovers.

S_87
04-27-2005, 12:09 PM
yup they love him

unfortunately
he even hs dawats with the scholars there ... :S

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 08:47 AM
i wish there was a big name sheikh standing for election, that would be really good.

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 08:53 AM
so how would a sheikh be in control of the people in UK?

Striver
04-29-2005, 11:27 AM

MetSudaisTwice
04-29-2005, 11:29 AM
if a sheikh was to run this country what difference do you think he will make to the current PM and the situation in the UK?

Striver
04-29-2005, 12:41 PM
LATEST NEWS - FREE coach travel from Keighley, Bradford, Leeds and surrounding areas. BRADFORD - meet 10.30am outside Grove Library, Bradford College. KEIGHLEY - meet 12pm outside Medina Mosque, LEEDS - Call 07815 107351 . Coaches are being provided from other major cities and towns – If you are interested please e-mail us for further details of transport from your area: march_against_jackstraw@yahoo.co.uk

Striver
05-02-2005, 05:31 PM
Edited

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 11:21 AM
:sl:

:omg: Well, I have two test coming up (AS Level). :-[
I have to revise for Physics and Mathematics....but, I know that Allah will surely help me InshAllah. :)
So, my weekend will be spent reading Quraan and revising. :D

Allah ma3akum :coolsis:

S_87
10-06-2005, 01:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

:omg: Well, I have two test coming up (AS Level). :-[
I have to revise for Physics and Mathematics....but, I know that Allah will surely help me InshAllah. :)
So, my weekend will be spent reading Quraan and revising. :D

eh? :confused:

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 01:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
eh? :confused:

wat was that ugly face for? huh?

:love:

S_87
10-06-2005, 01:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
wat was that ugly face for? huh?

:love:

the thread wasnt literally what are you doing this saturday
it was a come to this march this saturday kinda thing :zip:

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

the thread wasnt literally what are you doing this saturday
it was a come to this march this saturday kinda thing :zip:

Ooops! ;D
Ahem....sorry, :p

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:08 PM
salam
it is usual for this sis to get things wrong! lol
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-06-2005, 01:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
it is usual for this sis to get things wrong! lol
wasalam

Khalas! I aint perfect u know....

MetSudaisTwice
10-06-2005, 01:13 PM
salam
i know sis....
wasalam

Halima
10-06-2005, 03:32 PM
If we cannot nominate the people for elections anywhere, than how will "the country" be govern by the right "person"?

muslimrebel
10-08-2005, 04:20 PM
May Allah's Curse Be On Dis Jack Straw And May Allah Inshallah Punish Me Both In Dis Dunya And In The Next........stay Away From Who Eva Dis Guy Is.....and Do Not Vote

modez
10-08-2005, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimrebel
May Allah's Curse Be On Dis Jack Straw And May Allah Inshallah Punish Me Both In Dis Dunya And In The Next.
why punish yourself? :confused:

Ameeratul Layl
10-08-2005, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by modez
why punish yourself? :confused:
Its ind of wierd. Ppl like to inflict harm upon themselves for no reason. If Allah wants u to harm yourself He will make it Be.
Our bodies are an Amanah from Allah, why do such things?

S_87
10-08-2005, 05:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by muslimrebel
May Allah's Curse Be On Dis Jack Straw And May Allah Inshallah Punish Me Both In Dis Dunya And In The Next........stay Away From Who Eva Dis Guy Is.....and Do Not Vote

Allah Subhana Wa Ta`aala is most forgiving and merciful
lets changethat dua to may allah Subhana Wa Ta`aala forgive me, guide me and shower his mercy upon me. ameen

Salah ud Deen
10-10-2005, 04:37 AM
Fasting.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.