PDA

View Full Version : Who know's the b language



abs
04-06-2006, 08:59 PM
:sl:

i would like 2 know if someone know's the b language so they could teach me it

:w:
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sis786
04-07-2006, 08:19 AM
Whats the "B" Lang Bro??
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 08:51 AM
lol indeed, whats the b lang??? :?
Reply

Mohsin
04-07-2006, 08:58 AM
Are you talking about back slang?
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 09:00 AM
i doubt any1 wud wanna learn slang, the benefit is just NOT THERE!!! lol

:sl:
Reply

Mohsin
04-07-2006, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
i doubt any1 wud wanna learn slang, the benefit is just NOT THERE!!! lol

:sl:

Lol not slang, back-slang. it just codes everything you say, you learn it as a kid when your growing up trying to act cool! :shade: But really you're just acting like a fool!;D

Anyway here's how it goes

Say i wanted to say
" Moss likes football "
It would be said as
" Maynoss laynikes faynootbaynall "
It takes practice (Sad i know) but after a while you're used to it and we used to use it with our friends when our family was aound and we didn't want them to know what we were talking about. We were so cool (!) :embarrass
Reply

Duhaa
04-07-2006, 09:25 AM
The way I heard it was put the letter 'b' in front of the vowels in the words so taking Brother Moss's sentence, it would be:

Mboss lbikbes fbootbball.

Trust me bro abs, you dont want to learn it, it's pointless and rude because when you learn it and talk with your friends, as bro Moss said, you do it so nobody else understands. And one of the sunnahs is that when there are three people in a room then when two people talk they should talk in a language the third understands so he/she doesnt feel left out. (If you understand that :))

Can you tell that I never actually spoke it? ;)
Reply

Sis786
04-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Its pointless we use to speak it when me and my bros wanted to do something and we didnt want our parents to know! its cool when you a kid liek Bro Moss said now you relalise you were actually a fool
Reply

Mohsin
04-07-2006, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by Duhaa
And one of the sunnahs is that when there are three people in a room then when two people talk they should talk in a language the third understands so he/she doesnt feel left out
Yep, thats right, no point learning it. Our free time is a lessing, we should use it as much as possible in the way of the deen, if you want to learn a language i suggest arabic if you don't already know it. :)
Reply

aamirsaab
04-07-2006, 09:35 AM
:sl:
Holy hole in my pants toto, we aren't in kanzas no more.
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 09:39 AM
lol i think its bout time abs reveals jus wat this language is!!!!
Reply

Duhaa
04-07-2006, 09:42 AM
He doesnt know himself, that's why hes asking someone to teach him.
He probably heard someone say 'b language' and wanted to learn it.
Well thats what I think anyway. :)
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 09:45 AM
it cud also be bosnian/belgium/british/bengali :rollseyes
Reply

abs
04-07-2006, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by Duhaa
The way I heard it was put the letter 'b' in front of the vowels in the words so taking Brother Moss's sentence, it would be:

Mboss lbikbes fbootbball.

Trust me bro abs, you dont want to learn it, it's pointless and rude because when you learn it and talk with your friends, as bro Moss said, you do it so nobody else understands. And one of the sunnahs is that when there are three people in a room then when two people talk they should talk in a language the third understands so he/she doesnt feel left out. (If you understand that :))

Can you tell that I never actually spoke it? ;)












yes ur right like zakir=zabakabir
Reply

Kittygyal
04-07-2006, 06:41 PM
hahahahah bro i'll teach you that i know alot LOL :p

take care
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 06:44 PM
Originally Posted by islamgyal
hahahahah bro i'll teach you that i know alot LOL :p

take care
shouldnt go around teaching people bad things, tut tut!!
Reply

Kittygyal
04-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
shouldnt go around teaching people bad things, tut tut!!

hey that's not baaaaaaaaad *sits in a corner crying)

take care
Reply

abs
04-08-2006, 10:44 PM
thanks!!!!!!!!!!
Reply

extinction
04-08-2006, 10:47 PM
b language k language l language backslang know em all hehe and I must say not much use anymore..was fun in school though.......
Reply

afriend
04-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Oh god, not another type of secret language......
Reply

extinction
04-08-2006, 10:49 PM
not a secret language nearly everone knows b language so not so secret is it
Reply

abs
04-09-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
lol i think its bout time abs reveals jus wat this language is!!!!


IT'S A LANGUGE THAT U PUT B IN FRONT OF A FRST LETTER IN ANY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


UNDERSTAND!
Reply

afriend
04-09-2006, 11:28 AM
That's easy.......Not much of a secret language now is it?
Reply

Kittygyal
04-09-2006, 11:44 AM
right so we ll know it or not?:p *wondering*

take care
Reply

aamirsaab
04-09-2006, 02:29 PM
:sl:
So this is what the emerald city looks like. Oh look toto, that monkey has wings.
Reply

Kittygyal
04-09-2006, 02:32 PM
Originally Posted by aamirsaab
:sl:
So this is what the emerald city looks like. Oh look toto, that monkey has wings.

hehe;D ;D

tk/cr
Reply

IbnAbdulHakim
04-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by abs
IT'S A LANGUGE THAT U PUT B IN FRONT OF A FRST LETTER IN ANY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


UNDERSTAND!
*whipes the spit off of face*

theres no need to shout bro!
Reply

sapphire
04-12-2006, 09:02 PM
oh odd i kno another one..........fun to use as kids.........not much use now........
Reply

Sister_6038
04-12-2006, 09:11 PM
bi blike bchocolate

*falls off chair laughing*
Reply

jzcasejz
04-12-2006, 09:44 PM
:sl:

Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
bi blike bchocolate

*falls off chair laughing*
I fort it was 'B' before every vowel.....:?.....as in bi lbikbe chbocbolbatbe :?
Reply

Sister_6038
04-12-2006, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by jzcasejz
:sl:



I fort it was 'B' before every vowel.....:?.....as in bi lbikbe chbocbolbatbe :?


oh every vowel...ooops

*wonders what shes doing studying english still...*
Reply

Umm Safiya
04-13-2006, 10:32 AM
:sl:

I thought it was like this..

Bi libikebe chobocobalabatebe
Reply

abs
04-17-2006, 09:23 PM
lol
Reply

Rizzy
07-25-2006, 08:33 PM
it is B before every vowel.
Reply

abs
09-29-2006, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by Duhaa
He doesnt know himself, that's why hes asking someone to teach him.
He probably heard someone say 'b language' and wanted to learn it.
Well thats what I think anyway. :)

i do know wat it is
Reply

abs
09-29-2006, 05:50 PM
well i know now my friend told me @ skool
Reply

Fishman
09-29-2006, 05:50 PM
:sl:
Oy tawakshfvay lyak thoise awal thouer timeshfvay!
:w:
Reply

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 01:20 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Oy tawakshfvay lyak thoise awal thouer timeshfvay!
:w:
ermm.. cum agen :? :?

i jus learnt de b lingo now!!

bo dbis bis sbo kbool :D:D:D

:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 01:24 PM
salam.
humm now this is weird i mean it's not "b" infront of word it's after second letter
w.salam
Reply

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
humm now this is weird i mean it's not "b" infront of word it's after second letter
w.salam
so how wud u say 'oo dis is sooo cool' :? :?

:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+
so how wud u say 'oo dis is sooo cool' :? :?

:w:
salam.
humm.. lets have a try together little Ukthi :wub:

obo dibs ibs sbooo cbool :uhwhat
w.salam
Reply

abs
09-30-2006, 01:37 PM
thats right
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 01:41 PM
Originally Posted by abs
thats right
salam.
but it's tounge twisting tho :uhwhat
w.salam
Reply

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 01:47 PM
:sl:

so basikly u cant put b b4 de first letter but aftr it

ibi cban spbebak it nbow :? :?

:w:
Reply

abs
09-30-2006, 01:48 PM
chaboclbet
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 01:49 PM
Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+
:sl:

so basikly u cant put b b4 de first letter but aftr it

ibi cban spbebak it nbow :? :?

:w:

salam.
ya correct Ukthi just add "b" after ever second letter it's easy to say rather than typing i normally use this lingo because i don't want me neice's or nephews to understand what am saying at times cool lingo tho
w.salam
Reply

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 01:50 PM
:sl:

its ebasbiber tbo wrbitbe thban tbo spbebak :happy:

:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+
:sl:

its ebasbiber tbo wrbitbe thban tbo spbebak :happy:

:w:
salam.
bbt ybou cbn't ubse ablt bbees hahaha ;D
w.salam
Reply

abs
09-30-2006, 01:57 PM
i thbink i knbow ibt nbow probopberly
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by abs
i thbink i knbow ibt nbow probopberly

salam.
yab tbhats rbight Abkhi
w.salam
Reply

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 02:00 PM
:sl:

ur usin b in places wer derz no vowel aftrwrds...how cum :? :?

:w:
Reply

Fishman
09-30-2006, 02:01 PM
:sl:
Ohay, thoise is notay thouer blananguawagshfvay. Oi awam spoyakoin oin waum!
:w:
Reply

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Ohay, thoise is notay thouer blananguawagshfvay. Oi awam spoyakoin oin waum!
:w:
dat de h lingo :? :? or is it german or polish :?

:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 02:05 PM
Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+
:sl:

ur usin b in places wer derz no vowel aftrwrds...how cum :? :?

:w:

salam.
theres different kind of ways you can use if after vowles or after every second letter it depends how you been taught i use the "b" in ever second letter been taught that way && thats more complicating, it's good tho because my neices && nephews don't understand so yeah haha it's kewl
w.salam
Reply

flower of dusk
09-30-2006, 02:06 PM
:sl:
lol.. i think the "b language" is quite wierd to me, bcoz although i cant speak it, i can easily understand it... :)
Reply

Fishman
09-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+
dat de h lingo :? :? or is it german or polish :?

:w:
:sl:
No, it's Waum, the only language containing the 'shfv' sound. It's also only spoken by me.
:w:
Reply

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 02:09 PM
:sl:

^ :lol: sme ere at de mo....ma m8 goes dat in der skul dese gals wer tlkin in der 'secret' b lingo...dey fort no1 undrstood...but lyk evry1 did n dey kept on tlkin abt der livs n evry1 crakd lafin n den de galz go...dis is our secret lingo...n der lyk ys most certainly we didnt undrstand a wrd u sed...

:lol:

:w:
Reply

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 02:10 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
No, it's Waum, the only language containing the 'shfv' sound. It's also only spoken by me.
:w:
so how dyu speak dat...i fort u only spoke de scientific english or summink...shfv?? weird...can u teach it pweeez lil fishy :D:D:D:D

:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 02:11 PM
salam.
hahaha so there's even gerberish lingo :X
w.salam
Reply

Fishman
09-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by +*Glacier*+
so how dyu speak dat...i fort u only spoke de scientific english or summink...shfv?? weird...can u teach it pweeez lil fishy :D:D:D:D

:w:
:sl:
It is near-impossible to learn Waum. It is also not finished, since I have not got a grammatical system. I just use English grammar.

Oyat oys nowerloy oyampowasiabowal tow lawaun Waumsfvay. Oyat oys awalsow nowat foyanoushed, soyanc oy hawav nowat gowat awa growmawatoycawal soystawampay. Oy jawast yawouse Oyangaloyash growmawalay.
:w:
Reply

Al-Zaara
09-30-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by abs
:sl:

i would like 2 know if someone know's the b language so they could teach me it

:w:
The 'b language' ?
You mean the 'boys language' ?

Bro, you should already know it! lol j/k ;D

Why do you want learn slang? :?

:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 02:18 PM
salam.
what is Waum?? are you sure you people are not making it up?? :X
w.salam
Reply

Fishman
09-30-2006, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
what is Waum?? are you sure you people are not making it up?? :X
w.salam
:sl:
Waum oys nawat moyadawapshfvay. Oyat oys moy awan lananguagshfvay!
:w:
Reply

The Ruler
09-30-2006, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Waum oys nawat moyadawapshfvay. Oyat oys moy awan lananguagshfvay!
:w:
since ur de only 1 dat speaks dat lingo i fink a lil translation wud do :-\

il memorise it lyk i did wid spanish :D:D:D

:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 02:23 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Waum oys nawat moyadawapshfvay. Oyat oys moy awan lananguagshfvay!
:w:

salam.
pardon? :uhwhat
w.salam
Reply

Al-Zaara
09-30-2006, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
what is Waum?? are you sure you people are not making it up?? :X
w.salam
:sl:

You mean the German word 'Warum" ?
It means "why"... If that's what you meant... :okay:

:w:
Reply

Fishman
09-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
:sl:

You mean the German word 'Warum" ?
It means "why"... If that's what you meant... :okay:

:w:
:sl:
Waum is the name of my language. Only I can speak it.

Waum oys thouer noyam awaf moy langanguagshfvay. awanloy oy cawan spoyakoytpay.
:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
:sl:

You mean the German word 'Warum" ?
It means "why"... If that's what you meant... :okay:

:w:

salam.
no you silly gyal hehehe hahaha ;D
w.salam
Reply

Al-Zaara
09-30-2006, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Waum is the name of my language. Only I can speak it.

Waum oys thouer noyam awaf moy langanguagshfvay. awanloy oy cawan spoyakoytpay.
:w:
Hmm... Let me try to talk Waum...

olo Yoima kabing, landi! :rollseyes

(Translation)

lol You're crazy, brother! :rollseyes

(I'm crazy too, for trying... :rollseyes )

Becoming the next J.R.R Tolkien, ey? Soon you will have your own book serie and movies where they talk this language of yours... lol ;D
Will it be called 'Lord of the Fish' ? j/k

:D

Anyways, I'm going off topic, sorry. :okay:

:w:
Reply

Fishman
09-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Originally Posted by Al-Zaara
Hmm... Let me try to talk Waum...

olo Yoima kabing, landi! :rollseyes

(Translation)

lol You're crazy, brother! :rollseyes

(I'm crazy too, for trying... :rollseyes )

Becoming the next J.R.R Tolkien, ey? Soon you will have your own book serie and movies where they talk this language of yours... lol ;D
Will it be called 'Lord of the Fish' ? j/k

:D

Anyways, I'm going off topic, sorry. :okay:

:w:
:sl:
:sl:
Yower croyoysay browowather!
That's the correct words.

I do have my own idea for a film actually. I have planned it for years. It's a sci-fi. But now I think putting it in book form would be more realistic.
:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 06:42 PM
salam.
i've never heard this lingo is this your mother lingo Fishy?
w.salam
Reply

Fishman
09-30-2006, 06:47 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
i've never heard this lingo is this your mother lingo Fishy?
w.salam
:sl:
Nope. I invented it.
:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
Nope. I invented it.
:w:

salam.
so your just making words up write so thats not some lingo!! i can do that too huh :playing:


wjysid lgayflufnsaijsbnsjmsa :hiding:
w.salam
Reply

Fishman
09-30-2006, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
so your just making words up write so thats not some lingo!! i can do that too huh :playing:


wjysid lgayflufnsaijsbnsjmsa :hiding:
w.salam
:sl:
No, I didn't just invent words, it's a proper language, jut one that I made up.
:w:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 06:55 PM
Originally Posted by Fishman
:sl:
No, I didn't just invent words, it's a proper language, jut one that I made up.
:w:

salam.
how can it be a proper lingo when you invented it?? i mean there's no such a lingo called Waum what ever it is my land humm :rollseyes maybe no wonder you like fish because your from fishy land Joke ;D
w.salam
Reply

Fishman
09-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Originally Posted by Kittygyal
salam.
how can it be a proper lingo when you invented it?? i mean there's no such a lingo called Waum what ever it is my land humm :rollseyes maybe no wonder you like fish because your from fishy land Joke ;D
w.salam
:sl:
To name two of the many constructed languages:
Klingon
Esperanto
:w:
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-30-2006, 07:45 PM
does ne 1 kno da pig latin lingo :D:D
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 09:02 PM
salam.
"pig"?? humm nah what is it Shefa you come out with some next leve you better not be making it up aright :X
w.salam
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-30-2006, 09:05 PM
lol nah i aint.. ma cuzin taught me it :D:D
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 09:07 PM
salam.
soo... go on teach me what is it ?? *looks down && give dirties cause doesn't believe piggy* :X
w.salam
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-30-2006, 09:22 PM
basically..

eg.

ellysmay ersonpay (smelly person) work it out.. hard 2 xplain
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 09:24 PM
salam.

yngsaly ypolepe (slang people) :X

w.salam
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-30-2006, 09:29 PM
angslay eoplepay slang people lol

da letter is last and u add ay 2 it
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 09:32 PM
salam.
o0o0h so if i want to say humm.. what ya doing? is going to be...... tawhay ayay ignoday ?

w.salam
Reply

al Amaanah
09-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Mohsin
Lol not slang, back-slang. it just codes everything you say, you learn it as a kid when your growing up trying to act cool! :shade: But really you're just acting like a fool!;D

Anyway here's how it goes

Say i wanted to say
" Moss likes football "
It would be said as
" Maynoss laynikes faynootbaynall "
It takes practice (Sad i know) but after a while you're used to it and we used to use it with our friends when our family was aound and we didn't want them to know what we were talking about. We were so cool (!) :embarrass
LOOL..very cool!
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-30-2006, 09:35 PM
umm not quite its mor lyk

atwhay ouyay oingday
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
umm not quite its mor lyk

atwhay ouyay oingday

salam.

eh??

but how do you know what letters to mix up?? your not explaining ukthiiii :hiding:

w.salam
Reply

al Amaanah
09-30-2006, 09:39 PM
Like its important :P
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-30-2006, 09:39 PM
sowi

oki.. so u take da 1st letter of da word and add 'ay' to it ryt.. but u put it at da end.. ef. ample-xay u get it nw?
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-30-2006, 09:40 PM
it iz important.. its a secret lingo :D me n ma 2 aunties use hehe
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 09:41 PM
salam.
oh ofcourse it's important Bintu :), oh Shefa okay get it right let me try

howay areay youay (hor are you)

w.salam
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-30-2006, 09:45 PM
u got da letters mixed up.. ow-hay re-aay ou-yay
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 09:46 PM
salam.

i give up me duuno :(

w.salam
Reply

al Amaanah
09-30-2006, 09:49 PM
:giggling:
Reply

Kittygyal
09-30-2006, 09:51 PM
Originally Posted by Bintu M*
:giggling:

salam.
why are you laughing Niama :?
w.salam
Reply

MusLiM 4 LiFe
09-30-2006, 09:59 PM
*sighz* il xplain 2mrmw :p
Reply

Muhammad
09-30-2006, 11:52 PM
:sl:

There have been complaints that this thread contains many unnecessary posts, therefore I feel it is best that it is closed. Insha'Allaah, we can concentrate on proper languages that are of benefit.

:threadclo

:w:
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-03-2009, 02:42 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 08:45 PM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 03:53 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 10:48 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:20 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!