/* */

PDA

View Full Version : London Imams/Sheikhs

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 09:41 AM
:sl:

Does anyone know any really good sheikhs in london?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tango92
06-23-2012, 01:13 PM
there is me....

Banu_Hashim
06-23-2012, 01:30 PM
Salamu Alaikum. Check your reputation.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-23-2012, 03:56 PM
i disagree bro inquilaab

anyone who does not strictly adhere to a madhab or is quick to denounce a position due to the use of weak hadith i find to be deviated.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
06-23-2012, 04:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
anyone who does not strictly adhere to a madhab or is quick to denounce a position due to the use of weak hadith i find to be deviated.
Bro, although we don't know who is this sheikh, and you think he's not 'right'. It's better if you do not criticize him in public like this.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-23-2012, 04:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Bro, although we don't know who is this sheikh, and you think he's not 'right'. It's better if you do not criticize him in public like this.
lol you kno whats funny, i never even mentioned a name, just a stance i take :)

ardianto
06-23-2012, 04:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
lol you kno whats funny, i never even mentioned a name, just a stance i take :)
:)

If I am in position, I just say thank, ignore bro Inquilaab suggestion and looking for another Shaykh. Just imagine if you suggest me a Shaykh name, but I tell you, sorry, this Shaykh is not knowledgeable.

IbnAbdulHakim
06-23-2012, 04:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
:)

If I am in position, I just say thank, ignore bro Inquilaab suggestion and looking for another Shaykh. Just imagine if you suggest me a Shaykh name, but I tell you, sorry, this Shaykh is not knowledgeable.
Then if I find your comment to be bad I will make dua for your guidance, but your stance is your stance.

I have a very strong feeling about this, so forgive any offence if it has been cused.

Banu_Hashim
06-23-2012, 04:29 PM
No offence taken. You are entitled to follow whoever you wish. But please don't think the person I suggested (hafidhullah) is quick to make decisions based on desires, may Allah protect us from that. We should always aim to take the most authentic form of our religion and practice it. Btw, my suggestion is of a person trained in the Hanbali fiqh and comparitive fiqh, but that doesn't mean he follows it fanatically. When it is wrong he takes the most authentic opinion. But to each their own.

Muhaba
06-23-2012, 04:51 PM
do dawah in olympics. WAMY has dawah training. http://www.wamy.co.uk/index.php?sub=...nks&n=4&lid=76

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.