/* */

PDA

View Full Version : We Have To Rationalize Many Things We Read

ivanna25
04-07-2006, 10:35 AM
Salam Alaykoum,

I Just Want To Give An Opinion About Something.

Many Good Muslims Believe That We Have To Take The Words Of God As They Are Without Questioning It And Ask About Its Meaning. Well, That S True, The Highest Level Of Iman Is To Believe In The Things You Have Never Seen And To Believe In Things Without Understand It.why? Because Very Simply My Brain And Your Logic Is Created By God And We Should Not Measure Things With Our Brains Bc Our Brains Are Unable To Understand Many Things. But At The Same Time, Seeking The Truth Is A Noble Thing In Life. The More We Know The More Our Iman Raises And Increases. God Says That Those Who Know Are Superior Than Those Who Ignore.

In Our Time, Many People, Muslims And Especially Western People, Use Thier Logic In Every Little Thing, And When They Do Not Understand Something, They Conclude That This Is Illogical And Theymust Not Blieve In It. For This Reason, As Muslims Who Have Jealousy For Their Religion, They Must Read And Ask A Lot To Understand Everything And Be Able To Answer All The Questions Using Logic And Scientific Facts.

No Everyone Is Credulous Like Me And You. I Believe In Everything Said By God Even I Dont Understand. But I Love Readin A Lot And Knowin More In Order To Be Able To Discuss And Debate.

Thats Why, In The Section " Halal Fun", I Asked Why In Islam 2 Women's Testimony Equals 1 Man Testimony. Some People Think That This Despises Woman's Mental Abilities And Some People Who Are Credulous Like Me Say That Woman Are Less Inteligent Than Men. At The Same Time, We See Many Women Who Excel In Different Feilds Especially The Scientific One. At Schools, Girls Have Better Performance Than Boys. Women Are Sometimes Wiser Than Men. So, We Have To Understand Things In Appropritae Way. In Case We Ask And Ask And Ask And At The En We Reach Nothing, Then We Can Say, "it Is Like Tha" We Dont Have To Accept Things As They Are.

Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
renak
04-07-2006, 11:08 AM
I enjoyed your post. I think God expects us to question and use our reasoning skills. By reading and questioning I think we actually create a more intimate relationship with God, and become more comfortable within our own skin, and accepting of life in general. Thanks again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.