/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Testimonies

PrIM3
04-07-2006, 11:25 AM
I would like to hear from both Christians and Muslims about their testimonies..

my thread might become a little voguer and I will try to edit it if I can... but just for the heads up...

mine is:

background imformation: I had this problem it was terrible little problem and I always thought that I was the only one with this problem since some people that I guess knew about made fun of me because of it...

about a month after I became a christian I went to this youth camp (last year ) and after I came back ( thinking that had finally rid my problem ) I return once again into doing it.. now that first time I prayed to God and well the next day I didn't do it.. I thought it was finished you since I told God that this problem is bad I basically sin and confess that first time.... and well the next day I did it again and that is when I prayed I told Him the same thing and ever since I have been liberated from my problem it has been nearly 10 months now.

now its not how I prayed that caused my problem to cease but it is about whose name I prayed under that caused it to cease... I would still love to hear testimonies for both Christians and Muslims...

I have more but I don't want this to become to terribly long...

peace.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
PrIM3
04-10-2006, 12:32 AM
well does anyone have any testimonies?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.