/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why we have two ears and only one mouth?

ivanna25
04-07-2006, 12:12 PM
salam,

this a nice question and i guess everyone has an answer to it. Why Allah create people with two ears and on mouth?

good luck.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
j4763
04-07-2006, 12:19 PM
Maybe because if we only had one ear (say on the right) we would be hard of hearing on the left. And no real point in having two mouths as it would all go down the same hole anyway. But adding to the question why do we have eye brows?

Umu 'Isa
04-07-2006, 12:26 PM
But adding to the question why do we have eye brows?
dont you think we would look funny without eyebrows?? ;D ;D

Muslim Soldier
04-07-2006, 12:33 PM
The human body is perfect. Flawless.
Eyebrows are there to trap dust particles from entering our eyes.
Basically eyelashes and eyebrows play the same part.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sis786
04-07-2006, 12:59 PM
So you can listen to a Walkman???and one earring wont look so good with a girl!

life
04-07-2006, 02:42 PM
To listen from one ear and take out from another...........:giggling:

in some situation its really helpful :okay:

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 04:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ivanna25
this a nice question and i guess everyone has an answer to it. Why Allah create people with two ears and on mouth?
Because God wanted us to listen twice as much as we speak?

(I'm still trying to get that balance right)

aamirsaab
04-07-2006, 04:59 PM
:sl:
For women it's different: one ear, two mouths.

(sorry, i couldn't resist it.)

Kittygyal
04-07-2006, 05:10 PM
well god has gave us to 2 ears and one mouth cause era to hear and mouth to eat and do talk with duh :p

and bro aamirsaab more like it for the bros it's one ear and 4 mouths not two but 4 :p

take care

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
For women it's different: one ear, two mouths.

(sorry, i couldn't resist it.)
:offended: :offended: :offended: :offended:

last time i checked i had two ears and one mouth which women are you around brother?

HeiGou
04-07-2006, 05:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hatshepsut
:offended: :offended: :offended: :offended:

last time i checked i had two ears and one mouth which women are you around brother?
Ahhh, now I see a problem with hijab!

How could he ever find out? Boy, some new husbands must get a shock.

Kittygyal
04-07-2006, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by HeiGou
Ahhh, now I see a problem with hijab!

How could he ever find out? Boy, some new husbands must get a shock.

well stop acting stupid! :offended:

duh everyone has 2 ears! an 1 gob!

:offended: :offended: :offended:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-07-2006, 05:19 PM
its more important to listen to things and learn the to say that which isnt important... lol jus a gess :)

Kittygyal
04-07-2006, 05:21 PM
well bro then again like bro heigoui said that is just so stupid! 'now i see a problem with hijabs'

what is he trying to say?

take care

jameelash
04-07-2006, 06:19 PM
salam-quite easy,if u hear anything unpleasant instead of brooding over it just let it go through the other ear.1 mouth, eat little and speak less

Kittygyal
04-07-2006, 06:25 PM
[QUOTE=jameela;247205]salam-quite easy,if u hear anything unpleasant instead of brooding over it just let it go through the other ear.1 mouth, eat little and speak less[/QUOTE

:giggling: true say sister :happy:

take care

aamirsaab
04-07-2006, 08:04 PM
Out of 17 posts on this thread, 7 from the blokes. 10 from the ladies.
This enables me to conclude that women talk more than men, thus they have two mouths and only one ear.

(I told you I was sexist HeiGou :p.)

The Ruler
04-07-2006, 08:12 PM
this is jus sooo stupid :vomit:

hueva posted it, dnt you think that you are questioning Allah's creation eh :? :?

n bro aamisaab....u shudnt forget women are twins of males :p

:w:

Sister_6038
04-07-2006, 08:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
Out of 17 posts on this thread, 7 from the blokes. 10 from the ladies.
This enables me to conclude that women talk more than men, thus they have two mouths and only one ear.

(I told you I was sexist HeiGou :p.)
and do you think being sexist is a good thing brother? :offended: :offended:

ivanna25
04-07-2006, 09:09 PM
Salam,

Well, the answer of this question is too simple and only one reply among the 18 replies i got is correct.
Yes, the reason behind having two ears and only one month is that we have to listen much more than what we say.
Unfortunately, many people like talking like a parrot and then do not listen and benefit from what other say.
Not necessarily, we should have experience in life to learn about the good and bad things. Sometimes, experience can harm us and can make us lose hope. Thats is why, it is better to listen to other's experiences, good or bad. To listen to others' advices.
Also, people who do not listen well to what other s say and start talking have a problem in understanding others properly because they dont give the other explains his ideas.
This something not from my mind. This something i have heared from some scholars in Egyptian channel that God create two ears to show that people have to listen more than to talk.
It is not true that it is not enough to have one ear or to have only one eye because what u see with one eye is what u see with two and the same thing for the ears.

La illaha illa Allah. There is always a wisdome behind the creation of things and the way they are done.

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 08:50 AM
^ Nice one.

Periwinkle18
05-09-2012, 09:23 AM
lol i think its a crazy ques :p we have 2 ears n 1 mouth cuz Allah made us tht way He knows best... just be thankful that you hav two ears n only one mouth

AhlaamBella
05-09-2012, 10:48 AM
I think this is an interesting question. I don't see it as questioning Allah's creation, because no one here is suggesting it should be any other way. It is just a chance to discuss the creation in a poetic way. Such as - To listen twice as much as we speak, something a user on here suggested :)

marwen
05-09-2012, 11:12 AM
I think, we have 2 ears to easily locate where the sound you hear comes from : from the left or the right.
Also the shape of the ear (slightely oriented forward) makes it easy to know if the sound comes from the front or from the behind. Especially if you can't see the object/person making the sound.

We have one mouth, because we can't speak with 2 mouthes :skeleton:

Periwinkle18
05-09-2012, 12:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
mouthes
is tht even a word?? :P

marwen
05-09-2012, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
is tht even a word?? :P
Yeah it's a word, and it means : STOP MAKING FUN OF MY SPELLING, YOU LANGUAGE GEEKS !

JK :p

Periwinkle18
05-09-2012, 01:43 PM
lol im no language geek :P

~ Sabr ~
05-09-2012, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by marwen
2 mouthes
mouths*

Eric H
05-09-2012, 08:58 PM
Ears can't get you into trouble !

AhlaamBella
05-10-2012, 02:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Ears can't get you into trouble !
They can when you eavesdrop.... ;)

syed1
05-10-2012, 04:01 PM
so you listen twice as much as you talk

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.