:w:

Z
12-04-2005, 02:59 PM
Peace.

Wasn't the Lion just roaring?

Noor
12-04-2005, 06:13 PM
:sl:

SubhanAllah!!!! Considering that Lions are the second laziest animals on earth, the reaction that the lion gave is remarkable. AllahuAkbar!!!!!!

This reminds me of a time during this past summer. I went to a farm, and was looking at a cow for some time. When I was alone with the cow,I decided to recite surah Nas from the Holy Quran. The cow began to react, mooing like crazy. This incident was inspired by Dawud Wharnsby Alis' song 'Animal love to hear Quran'. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
h1jabi_sista
12-04-2005, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor

SubhanAllah!!!! Considering that Lions are the second laziest animals on earth, the reaction that the lion gave is remarkable. AllahuAkbar!!!!!!

This reminds me of a time during this past summer. I went to a farm, and was looking at a cow for some time. When I was alone with the cow,I decided to recite surah Nas from the Holy Quran. The cow began to react, mooing like crazy. This incident was inspired by Dawud Wharnsby Alis' song 'Animal love to hear Quran'. :)

as salam alikum
yea subhanallah that was very interesting. jazakallah for sharing.

lolz sis, i did that too. but i was reciting surah fathia and the four Quls to a horse......then some lady gave me weird looks. i think she thought i was having a conversation with it. lolz:coolsis:

Khadeejah
12-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Baraakatu,
I am not sure if anyone tool the time to count but the lion roared 36 times about 32 to 33 being strong roars
MASHAALLAH
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Baraakatu
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noor
12-04-2005, 07:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h1jabi_sista

lolz sis, i did that too. but i was reciting surah fathia and the four Quls to a horse......then some lady gave me weird looks. i think she thought i was having a conversation with it. lolz:coolsis:

You see, I knew people were going to think I was crazy, so I waited until people left. Still I encourage everyone to try it...It's super cool!

Khadeejah
12-04-2005, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Noor

You see, I knew people were going to think I was crazy, so I waited until people left. Still I encourage everyone to try it...It's super cool!

What about to cats ? *chuckles* or is it just bigger animals i.e. Horses, Cows and so on?

- Qatada -
12-04-2005, 07:41 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

not tryin to go offtopic but when i was young - i got a adhan watch and played it infront of our cat.. i wanted it to become a muslim when joinin the family lol.

.. but the cat just looked at me funny.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Noor
12-04-2005, 07:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khadeejah-Fatim
What about to cats ? *chuckles* or is it just bigger animals i.e. Horses, Cows and so on?

Listen to 'Animals love Quran'

http://www.load-islam.com/C/Media/Dawud_Wharnsby_Ali/

Khadeejah
12-04-2005, 07:43 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakatu,
LOL *chuckles* cats do not seem to be very interested in Quran and or athan, As I play it alot and mine dont seem to care very much
Maybe I should get a rooster
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakatu

Noor
12-04-2005, 07:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

not tryin to go offtopic but when i was young - i got a adhan watch and played it infront of our cat.. i wanted it to become a muslim when joinin the family lol.

.. but the cat just looked at me funny.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

That was really funny. JazakAllahkhair for sharing.

Try to recite Ayats from the Quran, and recite it beautifully:) I wonder how the cat will react to that. It should work, compared to adhan recordings which sound muffled.
Allah knows Best

Khadeejah
12-04-2005, 08:13 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baraakatu,
MashaAllah that was very good.the last part was funny lol, Jazaak Allahu Khair

youngsister
03-24-2006, 10:06 PM
Salam Alaikum.
This is a video of a lion roaring Allahswt name wow,
check this:
1. the lion takes wudu ( by cleaning itself)
2. calls out the aden (allahu akbar)
3. if u see the time of day, it looks like its magrib
4. sits down as if its starting to pray

Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things? Quran 41:53

Cheb
03-24-2006, 10:10 PM
:sl: sis
Is there suppose to be a link or something?

ummAbdillah
03-24-2006, 10:13 PM
salaam
sis can plz give us the link
i want to check it out :)

lyesh
03-24-2006, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by youngsister
Salam Alaikum.
This is a video of a lion roaring Allahswt name wow,
check this:
1. the lion takes wudu ( by cleaning itself)
2. calls out the aden (allahu akbar)
3. if u see the time of day, it looks like its magrib
4. sits down as if its starting to pray

Soon will We show them our Signs in the (furthest) regions (of the earth), and in their own souls, until it becomes manifest to them that this is the Truth. Is it not enough that thy Lord doth witness all things? Quran 41:53
sis, can u show us the link? :)

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 10:30 PM
i wanna seeeee

Cheb
03-24-2006, 10:32 PM
Link!!!!:rant: :grumbling

;);D

Hashim_507
03-24-2006, 10:38 PM
http://www.qarxis.com/lionroar

This is the link

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 10:42 PM
thanks bro, jazakallahkhair

IbnAbdulHakim
03-24-2006, 10:43 PM
lions got a wiked beard ;D

abdul Majid
03-24-2006, 10:46 PM
lol

youngsister
03-24-2006, 10:50 PM
loool i am such a bimbo ok i am sorry here is the link

http://www.qarxis.com/lionroar#comment

lyesh
03-24-2006, 10:59 PM
JazakAllah!

soljah_ov_allah
03-24-2006, 11:00 PM
subhanallah!

afriend
03-24-2006, 11:02 PM
wow!

I thoght it was fake before.

but now!

sUBHAANALLAH..ALLAH MAKES HIS SIGNS CLEAR TO US...IT'S UP TO US TO TAKE HEED!

How many of us actually remember Allah throughout the day

ummAbdillah
03-25-2006, 12:47 PM
suhanallah!!
allahu akbar!! la illaha illallah!!!
manshallah
its sooo great
jazakallah khair for the link

Qurratul Ayn
03-25-2006, 12:54 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Mashallah Ta'ala, that was great!

Assalamu Alaikum
Shakirah

Al-Zaara
03-25-2006, 01:00 PM

MASHALLAH!!!
Allahu Akbar!!!
I've seen another video where a lion is roaring Allah's (swt) name...
Subhanallah! Yet, this one was great too!!
JazakAllah khair for sharing!! :love:

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 01:01 PM
wow this so great thanks ever so much :)

take care

Snowflake
03-25-2006, 01:04 PM
Helppp meee!!!!!! I can't see anything except the control panel for playing the video. There's no window where it's suppose to play :'( plz hurry i can't wait lol :(

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 01:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
Helppp meee!!!!!! I can't see anything except the control panel for playing the video. There's no window where it's suppose to play :'( plz hurry i can't wait lol :(

sis type this in or click on it http://www.qarxis.com/lionroar#comment i hope it works if it dun't then just let me know :happy:

take care

Laaibah
03-25-2006, 01:10 PM
SubhanAllah!!!!!!

That's just so amazing mashaAllah!! JazakAllah for sharing!!

Snowflake
03-25-2006, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
sis type this in or click on it http://www.qarxis.com/lionroar#comment i hope it works if it dun't then just let me know :happy:

take care
It's still blankkk.. I even clicked on Mr Lion but he jus sat there :'(

mummyyyyyy :'( :grumbling

IbnAbdulHakim
03-25-2006, 01:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
wow!

I thoght it was fake before.

but now!

sUBHAANALLAH..ALLAH MAKES HIS SIGNS CLEAR TO US...IT'S UP TO US TO TAKE HEED!

How many of us actually remember Allah throughout the day
i switched at ma coleague for smokin too much so i gess u can say i rememba'd Allah hehe ;D

------
03-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Subhanallah!! :) Allah is great!

------
03-25-2006, 01:51 PM

Sis did u click the play button? :)

Z
03-25-2006, 01:51 PM
Salaam.

You'll need Media Player 10 and/or the latest video codecs.

Or if you have a slow Internet connection, it may take a while to load.

hamzaa
03-25-2006, 01:54 PM
salaam,

hmmm......

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 01:55 PM

sis you need media player like bro Z has said :)

take care

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hamzaa
salaam,

hmmm......

bro don't say your's don't work too ;D

take care

hamzaa
03-25-2006, 01:57 PM

oh the vid is workin, just hmmmm at the content

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 02:00 PM

o bro wow :giggling: yea i know it's abit scarey and it's like woow is that true:rollseyes but only god knows the best :happy:

take care

------
03-25-2006, 02:00 PM

Why?

itsme01
03-25-2006, 02:01 PM

I am sure that Lion tricked animals, by saying AllahuAkbar - it called them close to it, then he attacked and had a good meal. ;D

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 02:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by itsme01

I am sure that Lion tricked animals, by saying AllahuAkbar - it called them close to it, then he attacked and had a good meal. ;D

;D ;D ;D no bro i think it's practising to hunt for it's food :X :giggling:

take care

Cheb
03-25-2006, 02:08 PM
hmmm i seem to be the only one who didnt hear it. Maybe I should watch it again then. :rollseyes

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 02:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
hmmm i seem to be the only one who didnt hear it. Maybe I should watch it again then. :rollseyes

bro put your speaker's on then :giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

take care

hamzaa
03-25-2006, 02:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pagal Kuri
Why?
salaam,

Definately plausible, but this vid isn't too clear.

DaSangarTalib
03-25-2006, 02:14 PM
Allahu Akbar!!

Kittygyal
03-25-2006, 02:16 PM
salaam,

Definately plausible, but this vid isn't too clear.
bro i thnk it is cause you media is not good :rollseyes

well... god knows the best so it's right :)

take care

hamzaa
03-25-2006, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islamgyal
bro i thnk it is cause you media is not good :rollseyes

well... god knows the best so it's right :)

take care
salaam, media is the dogs danglies. Of course Allah (swt) knows best.

afriend2
03-25-2006, 04:16 PM
salaam,

Allah hu Akbar! :wub:

aw alhamdulillah that was so sweet! :)

wassalam

------
03-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Surah Fussilat Verse 53

It says "We will show them Our Signs in the Universe, and in their own selve, until it becomes manifest to them that this (The Quran) is the truth.Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a witness over all things?"

Snowflake
03-25-2006, 11:15 PM
SubhanAllahhhhhhh that is amazingggg!!! Tnx for ur help guys :)

There's a hadith isnt there, saying animals will talk near the end of time? :confused:

Kittygyal
04-07-2006, 06:46 PM
bro this is already been in the thread

take care

humble777
04-09-2006, 05:59 AM
This is an awesome video! Being a Christian this prophetically signifys the Lion of Judah roaring down the foundation that the spirit of allah has built.. The Lion of Judah is on the move in the realm of the spirit and is uprooting all that is not of him.. Hence why everything in the earth is being shaken from the Lion of Judah roaring in the spirit to expose all for what it really is! The spirit of allah is in crosshairs of the Lion of Judah and is about to be consumed within his mighty roar! It has only begun.. This is why the sudden uprising of this spirit of allah in the earth from it KNOWING its time is up and is about to be devoured by the Lion of Judah in the realm of the spirit. This spirit of allah is trying to unleash all it can now before he is done with as the Lion of Judah says "Enough is enough!!" With the sword that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord this spirit of allah shall be no more!! Those who follow allah are about to be set free from this spirits grasp that has kept you bound by its voice you follow in the mind. Rejoice you are about to be set free! The Lion of Judah roars to set the captives free from all that is not of him!!

Amos 3:8
8 The lion has roared—
who will not fear?
The Sovereign LORD has spoken—
who can but prophesy?

Check out this prophetic word against the spirit of allah..

The spirit of the Lord says to the uncircumcised philistine named allah!

You have defied the ways of the Lord for to long! The time has come for you to be shaken as never before seen as MY warriors arise in me for such a time as this full of my liberating glory to set the captives free! Your falsehood shall abruptly come to end and as I even now begin to come down in all my glory to overtake all that is not of me in the land! I alone have control over what satan does in the realm of the spirit and in the earth! Allah is the name of the great fallen one whom has tried time after time again to overtake MY kingdom and throne to no avail! The seed of pride in allah shall be cut off with my cleansing fire! Whom is this uncircumcised philistine who taunts MY children in the land? Allah dares to arise against my own? For this he shall see his head cut off by the sword that proceeds out of MY mouth SAYS THE LORD! Even now the sword of my spirit is being released through my own as they release the words of MY spirit against all that is not of me! THE SPIRIT OF ALLAH SHALL BE BROUGHT VERY LOW THIS DAY SAYS THE LORD!! A great humbling will take place in the land of those who have chosen to draw from the resources of pride in allah! THE NECK OF ALLAH WILL BEND AS THE LION OF JUDAH COMES TO RELEASE HIS MIGHTY ROAR AGAINST HIM FOR SUCH A TIME AS THIS!!

1 Samuel 17

45 David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the LORD Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. 46 This day the LORD will hand you over to me, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. Today I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. 47 All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the LORD saves; for the battle is the LORD’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”

aamirsaab
04-09-2006, 08:07 AM
Mufasa, mufasa, mufasa!

That video rocked and so do lions. I want a pet lion.

Mohsin
04-09-2006, 06:22 PM
Here's a link to the lion roaring http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRQv...0roars%20Allah

I think judging from the posts its already been posted somewhere, but i couldn't find it when i searched for it

Anyways just thought i'd add it and see what people say. My friend read on google that he does this at prayer times only. Allah Hu Aalim

Hashir21
04-10-2006, 03:21 PM
Does anyone know which contury the lion is in right now? Also, do you have anymore info on the lion? This is very interesting and cool.

MusLiM 4 LiFe
04-12-2006, 12:53 PM
salaam, check this out.. a lion in the city of Baku is roaring "Allah"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...327&pr=goog-sl

Description: The lion makes short ablution and says the name of Allah!
Thousand visitors of a zoo in city Baku became witnesses of this
miracle. The inspector of the zoo said, that the Lion was brought from
Iran in 1999.

Kittygyal
04-12-2006, 01:00 PM
thanks sis and this has been posted befroe :)

take care

Bittersteel
04-12-2006, 01:09 PM
its fake I bet.

Kittygyal
04-12-2006, 01:11 PM
well bro no one knows that apart from god :)

take care

MusLiM 4 LiFe
04-12-2006, 01:16 PM
ohhh.. sowi, i didnt c da utha 1..

nahhh i dnt fink itz fake.. but only Allah knowz innit :D

al-fateh
04-12-2006, 01:47 PM
thanks for sharing

seen it :)

sapphire
04-12-2006, 01:49 PM
hmmmm m sure it was posted loong bak.........

Safeena
04-23-2006, 01:55 PM
http://www.qarxis.com/lionroar

The Ruler
04-23-2006, 02:04 PM
link dnt wrk :-\

Safeena
04-23-2006, 02:28 PM
hmmm thats strange it was working a while ago

ghostrider666
04-23-2006, 04:28 PM
Please Brothers And Sisters Make Sure Non-muslims Don't See This Video As It Will Make Us Look Silly And Superstitious. There Are Better Ways To Do Dawah Then With This.

------
04-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Hey I think that's real man! What u saying?!

Suratul Fussilat Verse 53 It says

"We will show them Our Signs in the Universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (The Quran) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a witness over all things?"

THE QUR'AN

Mohsin
04-24-2006, 02:29 PM
I think ghostrioder's right, its not sufficient enough to use as a miracle. Even though we ourselves may believe it, if we said to a non-muzzie hey check this miracle of a lion out, they'll think we're blind followers of faith basing our beliefs on weak proofs like this

------
04-24-2006, 06:13 PM
It is NOT weak, it is a miracle but hey if u dnt wnna believe the signs of Allah swt then thats ur choice.

Suratul Fussilat Verse 53 It says

"We will show them Our Signs in the Universe, and in their ownselves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (The Quran) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a witness over all things?"

THE QUR'AN

Mohsin
04-24-2006, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Islamic Kuri
It is NOT weak, it is a miracle but hey if u dnt wnna believe the signs of Allah swt then thats ur choice.

Easy sis, i never said i don't believe it, i have no problem believing God can make a lion do that, but it doesn't change the fact that it wouldn't be a convincing argument oir miracle to use when talking to a non-muslim, and that's what i emant when i said it's weak. Of course, the wonders and miracles of Allah are limitless, no doubt he can do such things, but the roar of the lion there is not convincing for non-muslims. If i were to ask the non-muslims like czgibson heigou root and others on this forum to check it out, they'd have a field day. Even muslims that have posted on this thread don't believe it, i only posted the link myself to see what other bros sisters would think

------
04-24-2006, 08:00 PM
O right ok :embarrass

cleo
04-25-2006, 01:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Peace.

Wasn't the Lion just roaring?
NO, it said I don't have permission to access this site...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.