/* */

PDA

View Full Version : islam enemies

Plato
04-08-2006, 03:28 AM
Hello,

i came her to bring awareness to the enemies of islam that are in gaining momentum in the internet.

for example, after the cartoons, dozens of cartoons sites appeared in the net with hundereds of outrageous images.

but this is not the worst, sites like ----- and others are becoming more popular(see alexa stats), and this sites are am imense danger to islam.

what can be done to stop this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
renak
04-08-2006, 03:52 AM
Why does anything need to be done to stop this? God has given us the ability to reason, analyze, and make our own decisions. Islam is a beautiful and sincere religion. People will use their better judgement to embrace Islam for these reasons.

I would question the true devotion of any religious follower who did not examine their religion on a historical, ethical, and factual basis. Without such examination, I would argue that the person was seeking to become brainwashed.

Zulkiflim
04-08-2006, 07:49 AM
Salaam,

You cna create awareness of the sites so that we can be sure to not go there or to challenge them directly.

Alhamdulilah,many sites that create falsehood and lies are always thrown down in the face of truth.
http://www.examinethetruth.com/
This site challenges the other sites to prove their lies..

So challenge them or refer them to sites that challenge such liars.

Plato
04-08-2006, 12:57 PM
brother,

i read the examine truth site, i must say that is shallow compared to ---------- !

:(

also, the cartoons sites, they ridicule the Prophet (pbuh) in way that i could never imagine. how can they!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kittygyal
04-08-2006, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Plato
brother,

i read the examine truth site, i must say that is shallow compared to color=red]-------- !

:(

also, the cartoons sites, they ridicule the Prophet (pbuh) in way that i could never imagine. how can they!!!

tell me about it bro how can they! it's just so bad! :'(

take care

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-08-2006, 01:15 PM
Hi Plato,
Please check the rules - anti-islamic links are not allowed. You are allowed to ask any questions but please refrain from positng anti-islamic links or articles.

The site you mentioned is amongst the poorest, even out of the anti-islamic sites, in terms of academic value; all their allegations have already been refuted.
what can be done to stop this?
Spread the true message and teachings of Islam. :)

Regards

Cheb
04-08-2006, 02:43 PM
Actually if we are to do something, I think it should be done quietly. No it doesn’t involve any assassins ;)
We can write to the site or to whoever is in charge. If that doesn’t work (and it probably wont) then let it be. I think the prophet's cartoons are a great example about what we shouldn’t do. How do you think people who dont really know much about Islam see us now after all the violence caused because of it?
So what I say is if this is being done in a non-Muslim country, then I think we shouldnt bring too much attention to it. Let it fade away because things like that tend to do so. It is not until so much attention is brought to it that people start to actually pay attention. If it is done in a Muslim country then the law should be involved and I believe it won’t be too hard to stop it without bringing too much attention.

Plato
04-08-2006, 02:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ansar Al-'Adl
Hi Plato,
Please check the rules - anti-islamic links are not allowed. You are allowed to ask any questions but please refrain from positng anti-islamic links or articles.

The site you mentioned is amongst the poorest, even out of the anti-islamic sites, in terms of academic value; all their allegations have already been refuted.

Spread the true message and teachings of Islam. :)

Regards
we have to know our enemies!

i am more interested in knowing why the think this of us! i came across this:

this is what many of them believe! that we are paranoid loonies! i am unsure how to deal with these kind on texts and with people that believe in them!

this is not just childish mocking! they have an whole idiology behind this attack on islam. if we can't win these war of words, many will lose their faith reading these distorted words!

Please DO NOT post anti Islamic Links.

Ghazi
04-08-2006, 02:53 PM
Salaam

what do you consider a cyber jihad, allah does order us to fight them as they fight us.

Plato
04-08-2006, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cheb
Actually if we are to do something, I think it should be done quietly. No it doesn’t involve any assassins ;)
We can write to the site or to whoever is in charge. If that doesn’t work (and it probably wont) then let it be. I think the prophet's cartoons are a great example about what we shouldn’t do. How do you think people who dont really know much about Islam see us now after all the violence caused because of it?
So what I say is if this is being done in a non-Muslim country, then I think we shouldnt bring too much attention to it. Let it fade away because things like that tend to do so. It is not until so much attention is brought to it that people start to actually pay attention. If it is done in a Muslim country then the law should be involved and I believe it won’t be too hard to stop it without bringing too much attention.
No assasinations of course! , but ignore all these sites that mine our faith? i read many of them and i must say that i suprised, and many things sound true and i changed my opinion in some subjects. but imagine what a uninformed muslim might think when he trips over a site like that?

a muslim must be know these sites and how to refute them.

an example is the www.faithfreedom.com that refutes the ---------.

lets win these war of words!

Plato
04-08-2006, 03:01 PM
we have to know our enemies!

i am more interested in knowing why the think this of us! i came across this:

this is what many of them believe! that we are paranoid loonies! i am unsure how to deal with these kind on texts and with people that believe in them!

this is not just childish mocking! they have an whole idiology behind this attack on islam. if we can't win these war of words, many will lose their faith reading these distorted words!

Please DO NOT post anti Islamic Links.
i am sorry, i will be more careful about the links!

Cheb
04-08-2006, 03:05 PM
Plato you should realize that no matter how many sites we pull up in response to theirs, they will do the same times 10. It really doesnt matter. If people are going to be ignorant and believe what they read then let them. It is too time consuming to actually respond to such ignorance.
Let us concentrate on fixing problems within ourselves first.

Plato
04-08-2006, 03:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by islam-truth
Salaam

what do you consider a cyber jihad, allah does order us to fight them as they fight us.
Sallam

i agree!
what do you propose?

Skillganon
04-08-2006, 03:20 PM
Out of all the allegation thrown at Islam from variouse sources and methods, in the least makes a sincere person without any predisposed prejudice investigate the truth, Islam, wherease normally he/she won't. This I think led many to embrace Islam.

What I at the most admire of the non-muslim in this forum, for those who are sincere.

Although their are alway's people who wan't nothing to do truth or Islam, who rather stick to their own fear over Islam, and will be never willing to step over the boundary and ask a honest muslim whether this is true about Islam, even if face with a reasonable answer they are not willing to listen.

Anyway the biggest enemy of Islam is saytan, who alway's ever will try to lead away muslims from the straight path. So educate yourself about Islam, use reason and knowledge to weed out the truth from lies, and mistruth.
Also to be aware of the way they approach you , start by feeding you with some truth about Islam, while you begin to nod you head in agreement they feed you hal-truth or lies and without knowing you will start noding to those as well. So alway's go to your knowldgeable brother's and Sisters and ask question, look for answer's read and reason yourself, check up on what is said is true or everyone agree's on it. Watch out for selective quote's that is out of context.

Guard yourself always, brother and Sisters!

Ghazi
04-08-2006, 03:25 PM
Sallam

i agree!
what do you propose?
:w:

A increase of in the awarness in the need for jihad, and the ummah to realise instead of fearing some kafir they should fear they're lord.

afriend
04-08-2006, 03:25 PM
:sl:

I admire your awareness and your will to defend Islam, but there is no way we can stop this, unless we change ourselves first.

Like someone else said, the people will find out for themselves what Islam is.....

Plato
04-08-2006, 03:39 PM

A increase of in the awarness in the need for jihad, and the ummah to realise instead of fearing some kafir they should fear they're lord.
but what jihad? hack attacks on these sites? or fight tehm with words?

Ghazi
04-08-2006, 03:42 PM
but what jihad? hack attacks on these sites? or fight tehm with words?
Salaam

Fight them with words, as long as in the islamic confines, I don't agree with hacking.

Plato
04-08-2006, 03:52 PM
Salaam

Fight them with words, as long as in the islamic confines, I don't agree with hacking.
i absolutly agree!
the question is how?
if we say them to fear hell, they will laught.
if we say them to read the koran, they say that they already did and did not like it.
if we say they are beeing manipulated, they say, perhaps but so do you.

we lack arguments to defend our faith, and other muslims see these lost fights!

we must face this reality!

Ghazi
04-08-2006, 03:57 PM
Salaam

At this point we need leadership I think the scholars from all communaties should come together and put their diffrences aside, and focus on how to unite the ummah, but sadly I doubt this Will happen any time soon.

Plato
04-08-2006, 04:08 PM
Salaam

At this point we need leadership I think the scholars from all communaties should come together and put their diffrences aside, and focus on how to unite the ummah, but sadly I doubt this Will happen any time soon.
this state of affairs is very sad!

Light Of Life
04-08-2006, 04:33 PM
I just wanted to restate the importance of not advertising anti-Islamic sites. Please, not here or on any other forum. What's the purpose in advertising the sites which are in principle anti-Islamic?

The more you raise people's awareness of such sites, the more traffic and popularity they will gain. That's exactly how they want us to react. I think it will be better to simply ignore these sites. Construct your own sites that challenge the wrong image they portray of Islam, if need be. But try to not popularize these sites.

Thank you.

Plato
04-08-2006, 04:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light Of Life
I just wanted to restate the importance of not advertising anti-Islamic sites. Please, not here or on any other forum. What's the purpose in advertising the sites which are in principle anti-Islamic?

The more you raise people's awareness of such sites, the more traffic and popularity they will gain. That's exactly how they want us to react. I think it will be better to simply ignore these sites. Construct your own sites that challenge the wrong image they portray of Islam, if need be. But try to not popularize these sites.

Thank you.

i agree, but my point is diferent! we can't hide and pretend they don't exist! we are in the defensive in this word cyber jihad! we must ridicule their beliefs and assumptions.

we must go on the ofensive!
Pretending that they don't exist while they mercyless refute our arguments is not the way! we must create awereness of this sites and lets us built a body of knowlege built by our intire comunity to fight them!

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-08-2006, 06:39 PM
There is no need for us to create specific sites designed to refute only a specific anti-islamic site; instead we can make Islamic sites that refute all allegations against Islam, regardless of which site they are from. This is something we have done on this forum as well, and this is something we will continue to do inshaa'Allah. We don't need to promote their sites for "awareness" - they haven't brought any new arguments, all their arguments have already been refuted by many Islamic Da'wah sites. Please see the following section of the main site:
http://www.load-islam.com/Polemics_&_Rebuttals/

we lack arguments to defend our faith, and other muslims see these lost fights!
Nonsense. It is they who are devoid of arguments and hence cannot produce anything new. The following article refutes 90% of all allegations found on the internet against Islam:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttals/Misquoted/

Abu Zakariya
04-08-2006, 07:27 PM
Why waste so much energy on them?

Plato, you almost seem hysterical. Most of their allegations have been refuted, so calm down and focus on memorizing Qur'an, reading tafsir to understand the words of Allah and try to became a good slave of your Lord.
Don't waste your time and energy on these sites.

Plato
04-08-2006, 07:33 PM
There is no need for us to create specific sites designed to refute only a specific anti-islamic site; instead we can make Islamic sites that refute all allegations against Islam, regardless of which site they are from. This is something we have done on this forum as well, and this is something we will continue to do inshaa'Allah. We don't need to promote their sites for "awareness" - they haven't brought any new arguments, all their arguments have already been refuted by many Islamic Da'wah sites. Please see the following section of the main site:
http://www.load-islam.com/Polemics_&_Rebuttals/

Nonsense. It is they who are devoid of arguments and hence cannot produce anything new. The following article refutes 90% of all allegations found on the internet against Islam:
http://www.load-islam.com/C/rebuttals/Misquoted/

i have seen the rebutals that you shown me in the , i read the 1st one about aisha marry age. and it seems slightly desturbing! 9 year old is a young age to marry and invoke cultural diferences disturbs me and i know it won't wash with many people.

I must consider this. i shall see if they answer in the "-------" site.

Mohsin
04-08-2006, 08:11 PM
Plato

Theres already a thread here http://www.islamicboard.com/refutati...phet-pbuh.html where its been discussed in loadsa detail, and under the analysis of the society and context of it all, it is clear there is nothing there to talk about. You say it won't wash with people, but yet people still are readily evrting to islam.
Before cheking out that thread read this recent article on islamonline
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503544940

Light Of Life
04-08-2006, 08:15 PM
instead we can make Islamic sites that refute all allegations against Islam, regardless of which site they are from.
I think that is the best way to combat this issue, and it is essentially what I was suggesting. Sorry for any misunderstanding.

Originally posted by Plato:
i agree, but my point is diferent! we can't hide and pretend they don't exist! we are in the defensive in this word cyber jihad! we must ridicule their beliefs and assumptions.

we must go on the ofensive!
Pretending that they don't exist while they mercyless refute our arguments is not the way! we must create awereness of this sites and lets us built a body of knowlege built by our intire comunity to fight them!
What makes you believe we're shying from them? There are countless sites that give the correct knowledge required to understand Islam. If anyone wishes to genuinely understand Islam, they will search for the right resources.

I doubt going on the defensive would make a vast difference to the deeply seated prejuidces and flawed opinions that are already firmly held and strongly believed in. In the past, I've argued with similar people, and their opinions almost never changed in favour of Islam. They have a fundamental dislike of Islam, and since it is more acceptable to voice that discomfort recently, they are even more vocal about it.

That's why it's not wise to try to raise people's awareness to their flawed way of thinking, because it's likely that more people will be inclined to agree or lose faith in their religion. Yes, we should try to educate people about Islam, but if we can keep away from interacting with people who want nothing more than to destroy our eman and tarnish our deen, then by all means, we should keep our distance.

Ansar Al-'Adl
04-08-2006, 08:32 PM
I must consider this. i shall see if they answer in the "-------" site.
Here's my challenge to you. Pick one specific issue that you wish to discuss, create a topic for it in the appropriate section, and we'll discuss it inshaa'Allah. You'll find that if we discuss the arguments one-by-one it exposes their invalidity and weakness.

snakelegs
04-09-2006, 04:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Light Of Life

The more you raise people's awareness of such sites, the more traffic and popularity they will gain. That's exactly how they want us to react. I think it will be better to simply ignore these sites.
Thank you.
if only muslims had ignored those cartoons instead of falling right in to the trap..... what if they stopped reacting when deliberately provoked?
something to think about.

Mohsin
04-09-2006, 08:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
if only muslims had ignored those cartoons instead of falling right in to the trap..... what if they stopped reacting when deliberately provoked?
something to think about.

That's besides the point, when we see somethiong wrong we are meant to stop it. If we hadn't people would have repeated it over and over again as noone would have said anything, but this way people now know how serious it is

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.