/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The simple and so logical words

------
04-08-2006, 06:08 PM
:sl:

Like a Newborn Child
A Catholic Woman Discovers Islam

The simple and so logical words. The clearest and most perfect words that have ever reached human ears. “La ilaha il Allah, Muhammed Rasoull Allah”. This sentence was the defining moment in my life which made me become a Muslim, and to this day, I have never looked back. Allah is One and Whole and Perfect and Muhammad was His last Prophet.

Source

Subhanallah! And Allah guides whom he wishes!

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Zaara
04-08-2006, 06:18 PM

SUBHANALLAH!!! May our new sister´s past sins be forgiven and may Allah have mercy on her!! Amiin!!

edit: JAZAKALLAH KHAIR FOR SHARING!!! Man, I'm such an stupido for forgetting to say THANX to you, sister... :grumbling

------
04-08-2006, 06:19 PM
Ameen sis :thumbs_up

Kittygyal
04-08-2006, 06:19 PM
woow thanks alot sis :)

and amin

take care

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sheerheart1
04-09-2006, 02:29 PM
masha'allah may Allah bless all muslims and increse our ummah with more reverts and soldiers of Allah spreading the word of Allah may he make us usefull in this world and the hereafter ameen (as a revert my self)alhamdulilah its enlightning experiance when u pray ur shadaah ameen to that
best wishes sister maryam(sheerheart)

Al-Zaara
04-09-2006, 02:34 PM

Mashallah!!! Welcome to Islam sister, may Allah forgive your past sins and have mercy on you!!! :happy:
Amiin to your dua!!! :happy:

sheerheart1
04-09-2006, 02:53 PM
shukraan sister i have been a muslim 13 years alhamdulilah

------
04-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Subhanallah sis! My Allah guide u more :thumbs_up

Al-Zaara
04-09-2006, 03:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sheerheart1
shukraan sister i have been a muslim 13 years alhamdulilah

Subhanallah, I thought you would say so...:giggling: I just knew it. Anyways, it is never to late for a sister to welcome another sister to Islam, right!?! ;D

sheerheart1
04-10-2006, 04:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aafreen

Subhanallah, I thought you would say so...:giggling: I just knew it. Anyways, it is never to late for a sister to welcome another sister to Islam, right!?! ;D

no ur right good dawah welcoming someone to islam sister shukraan

and jazak'allah khaire:) may Almighty Allah always be our guide to the straight path and jannah ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.