love for palestine
love for palestine

hate for israil
hate for israil
hate for israil

ummnasr
04-09-2006, 04:44 AM
:sl:
May allah help these helpless children, but wallahi they are not helpless with the help of allah, may allah make the burden less for all and guide the brothers to get off their butts to help them.
The part about the girl that was buried alive freaked me out, one of the major signs of quiyamah is that a girl will be buried a live and this will be questions, surely Allah has given us enough signs if people haven't yet realised THE FINAL DAY WILL INSHAA ALLAH BE HERE SOON:sl:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*DeW-dRoP*
04-13-2006, 03:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by mulk91

[PIE]:sl:
[MAD]HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE! I HATE ISRAEL![/MAD][MOUSE]LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! I LOVE PALESTINE![/MOUSE]:heated: :heated: :heated: :grumbling :grumbling :grumbling :rant: :rant:
:rant: :'( :'( :'(
sorry if the egg is laughing. it does not represent me. i just use it because it is my sign whenever i write or post something. if you see an egg saying something, know that it is from dew-drop.
:w: [/PIE]

Sadz
04-13-2006, 12:14 PM
tuaba astagfirulla. may allah have mercy on all muslims

extinction
04-13-2006, 12:16 PM
we shouldnt hate anyone at the end of the day maybe it is because of mine and your sins that this is happening to the muslims pray that inshallah one day Allah may also guide these people...

ume kalthum2
04-18-2006, 04:13 PM
very sad pictures may allah bless palistine amennnnnnnnnnnn

x Maz x
04-18-2006, 04:31 PM
:'( Ameen May Allah bless the souls of the martyrs :'( Makes my blood boil and stomach churn when i see stuff like that...Ya Allah grant us victory over the infedels and may the suffering Muslim brothers and sisters have saabr through them hardships...Our time will come O Muslims...make supplications for the suffering brothers and Sisters...Verily Allah alone has all power WalaykumAsalaam Hope ya'll in the best of Imaan and health Love you for the sake of Allah x

------
04-18-2006, 04:32 PM
THE FINAL DAY WILL INSHAA ALLAH BE HERE SOON
Why Inshallah :heated:

Ummu Amatullah
04-18-2006, 04:40 PM
:sl:

May Allah bless the Shuhada and those slain in the way of Allah

And May Allah send a a harmful blow to the Dalimoon from his righteous foot soldiers ameen.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.