/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Extract from : Do You Really Want Paradise?

Sister_6038
04-08-2006, 09:23 PM
Author: Jawad Ahmed
Article ID : TZK050001 [1784]

Knowledge is the key and that is why our Prophet used to supplicate , "Allahumma Innee A'oodhu bikaa Min 'Illmin Laa Yanfa'u." O Allah! I seek refuge in you from Knowledge that does not benefit.

It doesn't benefit you brothers and sisters. For hours and hours you are sitting in front of that T.V. and its not benefitting you as its not leading you to Paradise. For hours and hours you waste time on bed-time novels or on magazines and newspapers in a month and yet it doesn't lead you to Paradise. When all that time you could have been studying Quran and Hadeeth or reading Islamic books instead of bed-time story novels and yet making easier for yourself the road to Paradise, and achieving it Insha Allah.

Not only does it not benefit you, but moreso it harms you. Hours and hours of those T.V. programs are not teaching you Quran and Sunnah, rather teaching you how to date, or how to hook someone from the opposite sex, or teaching you violence or foul language. Thus instilling evil and wicked ideas and things into your mind and heart, just for the pleasure of this temporary world, and making you further away from your destination of Paradise.

In conclusion, I say this brothers and sisters. We need to get our "cars" (Islam) fixed and focused on the right direction to our destination of Paradise. We need to pick up the "maps" (Quran & Hadeeth) and ask knowledgeable people (scholars/imams) for directions (road/path) to Paradise.

Was-salam,

your helping hand and brother in ISLAM, Jawad Ahmed.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Maimunah
04-08-2006, 11:06 PM
mashaallah:)

"..MariAm.."
04-12-2006, 02:28 AM
:sl:
Mashallah..so true that most of the muslim youth these days are engaged in things which give no real benefit..:( ..

In conclusion, I say this brothers and sisters. We need to get our "cars" (Islam) fixed and focused on the right direction to our destination of Paradise. We need to pick up the "maps" (Quran & Hadeeth) and ask knowledgeable people (scholars/imams) for directions (road/path) to Paradise.
:) May Allah help us all in doing so..

salafiah
04-20-2006, 04:49 PM
Yeh i want it and Allah (swt) will put me in. inshallah
if i will be good muslim.inshallah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
simply4allah
04-25-2006, 11:18 PM
easier said than done but very true advice:)

syilla
04-26-2006, 03:58 PM
hours and hours surfing the internet... *sigh. Better sleep now. Here is already 11.57pm. so... wassallam. Better sleep now so i can wake up early. Do take care everyone.

LUVAR
05-02-2006, 11:51 AM
so inpriing mashAllah:thankyou:

saidaharther
05-19-2006, 09:08 PM
jazak allah hayr, insahlah allah gives us not only knowledge but also action amin
jazak allah hayr
salam alaikum :)

afriend2
05-20-2006, 07:43 PM
salaam,

mashAllah some great stuff mentioned there sis,

jazakAllah for sharing

wassalam :peace:

Ghazi
05-20-2006, 07:45 PM
:sl:

Remember the Prophet(PBUH) said, Only those who refuse Paradise will enter Hell-fire guess who they are.

romina
05-21-2006, 07:26 PM
Remember the Prophet(PBUH) said, Only those who refuse Paradise will enter Hell-fire guess who they are
We must trust our prophet and his sentences

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.