/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hadith of the Prophet (PBUH)

FatimaAsSideqah
04-09-2006, 12:04 AM
as-salaam alaykum

There is one hadith of the Prophet that i like very much and i want to share it with everyone.

The hadith of the Prophet says:

"That which is lawful is plain and that which is unlawful is plain and between the two of them are doubtful matters about which not many people know. Thus he avoids doubtful matters clears himself in regard to his religion and his honour, but he who falls into doubtful matters fall into that which is unlawful, like the shepherd who pastures around a sanctuary, all but grazing therein. Truly every kind has a sanctuary, and truly Allah's sanctuary is His prohibitions. Truly, in the body there is a morsel of flesh which, if it be whole, all the body is whole and which, if it be diseased, all of it diseased. Truly, it is the heart."

wa-salaam alaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Wahid
04-09-2006, 12:51 AM
yea thats y we have Quran and hadiths to clarify all issues for us

Slave of Rehman
04-10-2006, 11:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by RighteousLady
as-salaam alaykum

There is one hadith of the Prophet that i like very much and i want to share it with everyone.

The hadith of the Prophet says:

"That which is lawful is plain and that which is unlawful is plain and between the two of them are doubtful matters about which not many people know. Thus he avoids doubtful matters clears himself in regard to his religion and his honour, but he who falls into doubtful matters fall into that which is unlawful, like the shepherd who pastures around a sanctuary, all but grazing therein. Truly every kind has a sanctuary, and truly Allah's sanctuary is His prohibitions. Truly, in the body there is a morsel of flesh which, if it be whole, all the body is whole and which, if it be diseased, all of it diseased. Truly, it is the heart."

wa-salaam alaykum
YEH cORRECT.
JAZAKALLAH SISTER.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.