/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mr Cham

Bmuhammadc
04-09-2006, 01:31 AM
:sl: sl:Brothers&Sisters woorld wide world.Well for my self introduction my name is Muhammad & have been live living in uk for over 4years.I came from a very small country in west africa laid in bitween the tropics of Equator & Cancer,called the Gambia with 80% Muslims.(its almost surounded by Senegal, were my great grand parents came from).Well,Specifically i am living in Sneinton in Nottingham.And i am very fasinated the way the religion of Islam is embrass by the Muslims in our Community.By the way i would like to thanks a billion 4showing interest by going through my self intro.:MAY ALMIIGTHY ALLAH FORGIVE ALL OUR SINS, SHOWER US ALL WITH HIS BLESSINGS & MOST IMPORTANTLY GRANT US ALL JANNA AMIMsl: :sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
i_m_tipu
04-09-2006, 03:42 AM
:sl:
Brother Bmuhammadc
welcome 2 the forum

- Qatada -
04-09-2006, 03:23 PM
:wasalamex

Welcome to the forum brother. Ameen to your dua' :)

insha'Allaah you'll have a good, beneficial time here.

:salamext:

Ghazi
04-09-2006, 03:30 PM
:w:

Welcome to the fourm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Soldier
04-09-2006, 03:38 PM
welcome

sapphire
04-09-2006, 05:10 PM
:welcome: to the forums !

enjoy your stay !

amirah_87
04-09-2006, 07:37 PM
ASS SALAAMU ALAYKUM

I HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY INSHA'ALLAH....AND AAMEEN TO YOUR DUA'A

extinction
04-09-2006, 07:38 PM
Salaam and welcome.......

Bmuhammadc
04-09-2006, 10:58 PM
WAA LEH KUM ASSALAM,BROTHER SAPPHIRE,Alham dullillaa,I AM THANKING YOU FROM THE BUTTOM OF MY HEART,FOR YOUR KIND HEART HEARTED REPLY.MAY ALLAH SUB HANNA WATAALA BLESS YOU & AND EVERY MUSLIM IN THE WORLD AND THE SPECIALLY.ONES AGAIN BLESS YOU MORE & MORE AMIN !! YAA RABBIL AALAMIN!!

Bmuhammadc
04-09-2006, 11:02 PM
[QUOTE=Bmuhammadc;250701]WAA LEH KUM ASSALAM,BROTHER SAPPHIRE,Alham dullillaa,I AM THANKING YOU FROM THE BUTTOM OF MY HEART,FOR YOUR KIND HEART HEARTED REPLY.MAY ALLAH SUB HANNA WATAALA BLESS YOU EVERY MUSLIM IN THE WORLD AND THE NEXT SPECIALLY.ONES AGAIN BLESS YOU MORE & MORE AMIN !! YAA RABBIL AALAMIN!!

hidaayah
04-10-2006, 01:56 AM
:w: and welcum here..hope u have a beneficial stay here..

Sanobar
04-10-2006, 09:35 AM
welcome to the forums bro! have a nice stay!
BROTHER SAPPHIRE
sister dere!:giggling:

Protected_Diamond
04-10-2006, 09:37 AM

Welcome to the forum brother and Ameen to your beautiful supplication insha Allah! :)

Bmuhammadc
04-10-2006, 12:25 PM
Assalam Brother Sappire Thanks 4 Wish The Day Wishes I Like To Send My Whole Hearted To Our Sister,who So Kind Heartedly Send Me A Message,that I`ve Never Been Sent B4.allah Keep Guiding Her & Entire Muslim World To The Right Part Aaminallaahu Yarabbi!!

Kittygyal
04-10-2006, 12:26 PM
welcome i hope you enjoy your stay :)

and sapphire is an sis :)

take care

Sis786
04-10-2006, 12:29 PM
Assalaam Alykum Bro

Welcome to the Forum Aameen to you dua may we all see a better vision for the Muslims around the World.

Enjoy your stay

Bmuhammadc
04-10-2006, 02:14 PM
ASSALAMU ALAYKUM YAA JAATUL MUSLIMIN.1ST THINGS 1ST, I LOVE TO THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD 4 CREATING US & BRINGING US AFTER THE LAST PROPHET(PBUH)&MAKING MUSLIMS.PEACE & BLESSINGS BE WITH OUR BELOVED PROPHET MUHAMMAD(PBUH)AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS COMPANIONS AND TO EACH & EVERY1 OF US.I AM THANKING YOU ALL 4 YOUR UNDERSTANDING REGARDS MY POOR GRAMMER & WRONG SPELLINGS.BUT BY THE WILLPOWER OF ALLAH, I AM VERY CONTENT THAT, HE MADE YOU UNDERSTOOD ME VERY WELL AND WHAT I AM TRYING 2SAY:statisfie :)AS I AM NEW TO ALL THIS AND MY PC IN GENERAL,I HAVE JUST FOUND OUT THAT SO MANY PEOPLE SENT ME THIER WARM WELCOME GREETINGS TO THE FORUM.MAY ALLAH PAY YOU ALL WITH HIS MERCIFULNESS & KINDNESS.I WOULD LOVE TO THANK YOU IN RETURN 4 AUTHENTICALLY MAKING ME FEEL LIKE HOME,DISPITE I OWN A HOME HERE,BUT AS WE ALL KNOW THERES NO PLACE LIKE MOTHERLAND.AGAIN I WOULD LOVE TO KINDHEARTEDLY THANK YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTUM OF MY HUMBLE HEART.AND YOUR GREAT&BEAUTIFUL NAMES ARE AS FOLLOWS;HAFIZMO,AMIRAH-87,NINJARESS,SANOBAR,ISLAMGYAL(thanks 4lettng me know that Sappire is a SIS2:thankyou:)AND MANY THANKS 2 OTHER NICE PEOPLE LIKE;ISLAM TRUTH,,MUSLIM SOLDIER,FI-SABILLILAH,SIS786.ASALAMU ALLAIKUM WARAH MATULLAAH WA BARAA KAATUH.MAY ALLAH GRANT US ALL JANNA & HAVE MERCY FOR ALL THOSE MUSLIMS WHO PAST AWAY & THE NEXT GENERATION AS WELL AS THE ONES AFTRE THAT.AAMEN!THAT SOUND FAR SO MANY YEARS AHEAD BUT TO ALLAH ITS LESS THAN A SECOND,WAA ZIL JALAL WA L IKRAM(LORD OF MAJESTY & BOUNTY) :sl:

Kittygyal
04-10-2006, 02:17 PM
AW bless bro don't woory it's all good :)

take care

- Qatada -
04-10-2006, 02:18 PM
:wasalamex

masha'Allaah! :) ameen to your dua' brother, and jazak Allaah khayr.

We look forward to your posts insha'Allaah.

afriend2
04-10-2006, 06:03 PM
salaam,

welcome to LI! :) have a great stay here :happy:

wassalam

IbnAbdulHakim
04-10-2006, 06:05 PM

Welcome to the forums....:welcome:

enjoy ur stay ! :)

afriend
04-10-2006, 06:06 PM

Welcome brother....

Take care...

The Ruler
04-10-2006, 08:25 PM
:sl: :brother:

:welcome: to de forum...enjoy ur stay!! :) :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!