/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Cry From A Chat Victim.

Ra`eesah
04-27-2005, 01:21 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

Many of you might have already came across this article,but for those of you who havent take the time to read. We can learn alot from this.

Translated By IslamWay Sisters
Q & A from www.Saaid.net

A Girl Wrote an email saying:

Assalam Aleikom wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuh I hope you can be of use to me in this problem: I'm a 17 year old Arab girl living in an Arab country and still in high school.

Unfortunately, I learned about the internet yet, I misused it and spent my days chatting with guys and watching prohibited websites

(I did such things behind my parents back and no one knew about them) even though I used to be religious and hated girls who chatted with guys.

I then got to know a 21 years old guy-through the "Messenger" living in the same country but of different nationality and we went on chatting till we exchanged true and untainted love "just for the sake of Allah".

He used to educate me about teachings of religion and lead me to righteousness and guidance. He allowed me to see him through a camera, we sometimes prayed together.

Later he started to show me parts of his body which in return caused me to become an addict to the secret habit. Such situation went on for a month in which we learned a lot from each other. We maintained voice chatting and when I trusted him I allowed him to see me, my hair and most of my body parts through the computer camera. My love for him grew more and I thought only of him and nothing else to the extent that I couldn't concentrate in my studies, consequently causing my level of educational pursuit to decline.

He then told me about where he lived and so did I. I called him on his mobile a while after that and checked the validity of the information he gave me. He said he wanted to marry me, I agreed to his proposal for marriage, although I'm supposed to marry my cousin, yet I'm now so afraid of my parents' disapproval especially after he started to threaten me saying: "If you leave me I'll disgrace you and spread your pictures"! Also he said:" I'll cal you using the numbers you dialed to reach me and tell your folks all about you."

When I discussed this matter with him he said that it was just threats yet I feel that he is not threatening me and that he's really going to do something, and now I'm thinking seriously of leaving him and returning to the path of Allah.

My parents are Muslims and religious and if they knew that I'm in love with a guy and actually in contact with him they're gonna kill me( by "kill" I mean beating and humiliating) to avoid the scandal and bad reputation.

I don't know what to do! I'm so scared;

I want guidance;

I want to be happy and safe;

I'm sick of thinking and feeling scared.

Please help me. Because of this problem I quit praying; I quit worshiping in general because I'm bored and desperate with my life; my sisters' reputation and futures-as well as mine- will be destroyed if I don't die, and I want to, today before tomorrow.

I want to leave him but I fear the scandal. He will call back so how can I stop him? Will Allah forgive me if I return to his path? What are the conditions of repentance and how should I repent and?

I fear that I may go back to what I used to do? Where's the way out?

How could I get rid of my addict to the secret habit? And now that I suffer from sexual frigidity, how can I treat it without my parents knowing about it?

I seek your reply so bad; don't throw my mail away.

Please help me as soon as you can; there's no one else to help me; please help me, please.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
04-27-2005, 01:25 PM
whoa that sis messed up big time! i hope she has found her answers and make dua to Allah to help her out.

Ra`eesah
04-27-2005, 01:29 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

when i read that i felt as if i was her! i was full of fear and anxity :( SubhnAllah. I cant even think to image what has become of her now. I make Du'aa she is ok. :'(
my heart was so sore and still is.

Z
04-27-2005, 01:29 PM
Asalamu Alaikum

O dear!

I think we can all learn something from this. May Allah guide me. :'( Thank you for posting that sister, it really has opened up my eyes!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
04-27-2005, 01:38 PM
:sl:

Yes there are lessons to be learnt from this...but I thought you would also post up the answer to the mail?
Some of the questions she asks may give answers that we can benefit from Insha'Allaah.

Ra`eesah
04-27-2005, 01:48 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

ok inshallah i will post them.

Noora_z3
04-27-2005, 01:50 PM
I really feel bad for this sister, May Allah guide her, the door of repentence is always open for her, Allah is more kind than a mother to her child, one learns from his/her mistakes, we all do. its a bless that she realized it, satan decives in many diffrent ways, so subtle and cunny, I hope some one around her to comfort her and tell her its alright....

Ra`eesah
04-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

here are some of the answers/ replies.
they are very long so i will post them into parts Inshallah here is the first part.

The sister's message is over; a message that is truly rich with lessons and examples Is anyone out there willing to learn?

--------------------------------------------------

 I shall pause at her saying: ("… we exchanged true and untainted love, "just for the sake of Allah") The problem is that every girl thinks that the guy who tries to hit on her is her dream prince and the fulfiller of her dreams, while he is actually the prince who brings failure, the maker of sorrows and the destroyer of hopes. She pictured such love to be (... true and untainted love…) but she smells the rotten of it all before the end of the story; and he appears to be a stereotype of those wolves who care for nothing except fulfilling their desires. The hopes are vanishing and the pains are aching and there he is threatening her saying: "If you leave me I'll disgrace you and spread your pictures"! Is this true and a "for the sake of Allah" kind of love?! This is the American way of love!

 She says: "I'm so scared; I want guidance; I want to be happy and safe; I'm sick of thinking and feeling scared" Wasn't she at peace and overwhelming bliss, following the path of guidance and performing her prayers before stepping into the hellish land of "Chat"? Why is she scared now? Why did she quit praying? It's the ominous of disobedience that deprived her of the pleasure of obedience. What was she looking for in "Chat" vaults? Looking For happiness? She is left now screaming "I want to be happy and safe".

 How weird the following words are:" My parents are Muslims and religious and if they knew that I'm in love with a guy and actually in contact with him they're going to kill me to avoid the scandal and bad reputation (by "kill" I mean beating and humiliating)" All this happened while the parents where inattentive to their child; they've been so careless and so wasting of the Trust. It's the ultimate confidence that parents have specifically in young ladies which results in such a disaster. A father may say: "I have sheer blind trust in my daughters and my unmarriageable relatives in general". They're no better than Mothers of the believers, nonetheless Allah Exulted and Majestic be He said about their ethics:

" O Consorts of the Prophet! ye are not like any of the (other) women: if ye do fear (Allah), be not too complaisant of speech, lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire: but speak ye a speech (that is) just";

and Said about the Believers' ethics towards them:

" And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want ask them from before a screen"

Why did He say that?" that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs".

Is anyone out there willing to learn?

"Verily in this is a Message for any that has a heart and understanding or who gives ear and earnestly witnesses (the truth)."[Chapter 50, verse 37]

This message has been mailed to me and I took permition from the sister to publish it, and so I did with the exception her nationality.

-----------------------------------------

Re: A Cry from A Chat Victim (Score: 1)
by sareenaboo on Thursday, July 24 @ 11:45:45 ??
(User Info | Send a Message)
Salamu Alaykum wa ra7matu Allahi wa Barakatuhu!
hope this email is read by u my sweetest sisters and by all of the readers while all of u are in ur best of health and eman!

Sister plz be okay! in sake of Allah, my heart is bleeding for u! i went through the same exact process, however, he gave me up and i was so attached to him to a point i thought of killing myself! i was an excellent student, however, due to my worries for him, i ended up doing so poorly in my performance in school! and let me say i was abit older than u!

You should call this a balaa` my sweet sister! maybe this was a test from Allah for u to wake up or maybe if u continued with this brother, ur life would have been a misery! but know one thing, IF HE REALLY LOVED U HE WOULD NOT HAVE CAUSED U SUFFERAGE! and let me say this, this is what i learned and this is what u learned! you should treat ur chat with the brother as an EXPEREINCE and u learned! yes, sister, we learn, we can't learn by avoiding, and now u can make smart decisions after this and i am pretty sure that u can!
as regards to what u are suppose to do! u can do alot! OOOOOOOHHH yes and plz listen to what i am saying to u! and to those who are reading this and i am reallysorry that i am posting this a bit late! Tell him that if u were one of his sisters, would he have agreed with the guy to do THE EXACT SAME THING with his sister as he is doing with you! and tell him that he is going to have daughters in the future and if he forgets and if U forget, Allah is not going to forget! He will face it oneday and trust me he will! try to make him think and then leave it up to Allah! and tell him, if u don't fear Allah, then go and expose everthing! and tell him that what he is having in his mind does not plz Allah AND his messenger! as the Prophet said,(pbuh), whom ever pleases a griefed women has a fine garment in Janna! Plz sister be careful and try to finish the deal with him first before u start discussing anything with family! and make a promise to urself to not let shaytan play with ur mind again! and if u need anyhelp, plz let me know, this is my email, sareena@islamway.com!
with all my love to u and my lovelist sisters in Islam,
Sareena

by Zanuma on Saturday, July 19 @ 13:10:29 ??
As-Salamu-Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu sis
My heart bleeds for u and the situation u put yourself into.
I would like to make two points
Firstly I do not think that this person really cares about u. He cannot be a very good Muslim to put u thru' those things. How would he feel if some boy asked his sister to do the things he asked u to do. Neither will he start making threats to u about telling people about u, that goes to show how much he cares about u. Forget all about him. He is a very indecent person and put this incident behind u and repent sincerely to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala for ur sin.
Secondly I really feel u should tell your parents especially ur mother. InshaAllah I pray she will understand and help u solve this problem.
I pray to Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala to guide u to what is right and help u to solve this proper. Remember that Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala blocks all sins if the repentance is sincere.
Take Care
Salams

im worried (Score: 1)
by AlwaysChange on Wednesday, June 25 @ 03:14:26 ??
Al Salamo 3alykom,

i read this story and now im really worried on my sister in islam, can u please tell me what happened with her, please, cause im really really worried...cause of that stupid guy i want to burn him.

by Yasmin_brazilian on Friday, July 11 @ 14:34:20 ??
Salam
Dear Sister

You did the 1st step to return to Allah, pray my dear, He (Allah) will be by your site, ask Him to show you the way.
Everything gonna be ok...

Yasmin

by Kit on Saturday, July 12 @ 18:08:12 ??
Dear Chat Victim,

Don't be afraid that this terrible man will contact your family. He won't, because to do so would be to reveal the wrong he has done. He is is just trying to scare you.

You are not suffering from "sexual frigidity." The pleasure and excitement you felt is normal. It is your treasure. Someday you will give it to a husband who loves you, and it will make him very happy. What you felt is not wrong. You just felt it with the wrong man.

All the help and guidance you need will come from God. I know you are afraid to pray now because you are feeling ashamed. Pray anyway. Express everything you are feeling to God. Ask for forgiveness, and ask also for protection. God will not abandon you.

You can believe what I'm saying, because I once made a similar mistake. And I am much older than you, did not have the excuse of being naive and inexperienced. So I was much more to blame than you are. Still, God gave me all the help I needed to correct my mistake and become whole and happy again. I know you imagine that you will never again feel clean, never again feel safe or happy. But God has the power to heal you completely. Ask for it! Don't be afraid.

And if you're still too scared and ashamed to pray right now, know that your sister Kit is praying for you.

by Asmaa_al-Kanadiyah on Wednesday, June 25 @ 15:03:44 ??
(User Info | Send a Message) http://www.ribaat.org/
Assalamou alaykum

Tawbah, Du'as and honesty. I think thats the best solution. I know, thats easy to say but returning to Allah is the first step.

May Allah helps and guides you. Ameen
Asmaa

a letter to the administrator (Score: 1)
by AlwaysChange on Tuesday, July 01 @ 04:12:48 ??
i posted before a message asking about what happened with our sister in islam, what did that guy dooo and what she is going to do...im really worried and i would like to know

Salam
Mahmoud

by strawberry (jenna@aol.com) on Wednesday, July 02 @ 00:26:12 ??
Asalaam Alaikum,
Sister, turn your internet off because you cannot control yourself. Do not answer the phone or any messeges.....at all. Pray that Allah (swt) will cover this. Do not tell anyone unless you have too (meaning he follows through with his threats). Remember what kind of a man he will also appear if he does. InshAllah you will be ok. Please, look into yourself and pray for forgiveness and help because something is wrong.
Walaikum asalaam,
Su

by ummusz on Saturday, July 26 @ 06:36:33 ??
Assalamu Alaikum:

This story was very touching. I read it over and over. Sisters, if we are mothers this story should be a lesson for us. We, as mothers, should know what our children are doing. We should be involve in our children lives. My children are ten and eight years and I have one family computer that is in the dining room next to the kitchen. This allows me to overlook what they are playing and how long they are spending on the computer My children are not allowed to go on the Internet. If and when they do it's a program that I choose. I buy their books and read them if I have to. Their dad buys their computer programs. He would play the games with them. I have also implemented islam into my children lives from birth. My daughter has been wearing a hijab(khimar) from five years of age and both of them prays five times a day. I teach them about Shaitaan and how he tries to influence you and the angels that write down the good and bad on your shoulders.

This teenager needs help and support from her parents, not a scolding from them. She needs guidance from them. She needs to be protected from the Shaitaan who has entered her life. Children should never be afraid of their parents. We should be their best friend. I pray that Allah(SWT) continue to guide her, myself and every muslim on the right path. I pray that Allah(SWT) forgive me for anything wrong I said here. My intention is good and for the sake of Allah(SWT).

panIslamist
06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Another reason why Brothers and sisters should NOT be mingling online.

sharmiela
06-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Assalaamu aleikoem waragmatulaahi wabarakatu

The following is a lesson I have learnt from the above article .

In my mind I see a two edged sword - what can be used to heal eg surgeons the same knife can be used to kill.

Thus too with the internet ....it can stimulate your mind but be careful that it doesnt corrupt your soul.

Be Careful !!!!

niqaabii
06-02-2005, 08:03 PM
hmm
the story is quite sad......ohwell.....

panIslamist
06-02-2005, 08:22 PM
For some reason people think that chatting online is different from talking in real life. I think its very close. What do you guys think?

khal_75
06-08-2005, 04:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3washey
Assalamu'Alaykum

Many of you might have already came across this article,but for those of you who havent take the time to read. We can learn alot from this.

Translated By IslamWay Sisters
Q & A from www.Saaid.net

Assalam Aleikom wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuh I hope you can be of use to me in this problem: I'm a 17 year old Arab girl living in an Arab country and still in high school.

Unfortunately, I learned about the internet yet, I misused it and spent my days chatting with guys and watching prohibited websites

(I did such things behind my parents back and no one knew about them) even though I used to be religious and hated girls who chatted with guys.

I then got to know a 21 years old guy-through the "Messenger" living in the same country but of different nationality and we went on chatting till we exchanged true and untainted love "just for the sake of Allah".

He used to educate me about teachings of religion and lead me to righteousness and guidance. He allowed me to see him through a camera, we sometimes prayed together.

Later he started to show me parts of his body which in return caused me to become an addict to the secret habit. Such situation went on for a month in which we learned a lot from each other. We maintained voice chatting and when I trusted him I allowed him to see me, my hair and most of my body parts through the computer camera. My love for him grew more and I thought only of him and nothing else to the extent that I couldn't concentrate in my studies, consequently causing my level of educational pursuit to decline.

He then told me about where he lived and so did I. I called him on his mobile a while after that and checked the validity of the information he gave me. He said he wanted to marry me, I agreed to his proposal for marriage, although I'm supposed to marry my cousin, yet I'm now so afraid of my parents' disapproval especially after he started to threaten me saying: "If you leave me I'll disgrace you and spread your pictures"! Also he said:" I'll cal you using the numbers you dialed to reach me and tell your folks all about you."

When I discussed this matter with him he said that it was just threats yet I feel that he is not threatening me and that he's really going to do something, and now I'm thinking seriously of leaving him and returning to the path of Allah.

My parents are Muslims and religious and if they knew that I'm in love with a guy and actually in contact with him they're gonna kill me( by "kill" I mean beating and humiliating) to avoid the scandal and bad reputation.

I want guidance;

Please help me. Because of this problem I quit praying; I quit worshiping in general because I'm bored and desperate with my life; my sisters' reputation and futures-as well as mine- will be destroyed if I don't die, and I want to, today before tomorrow.

I want to leave him but I fear the scandal. He will call back so how can I stop him? Will Allah forgive me if I return to his path? What are the conditions of repentance and how should I repent and?

How could I get rid of my addict to the secret habit? And now that I suffer from sexual frigidity, how can I treat it without my parents knowing about it?

Please help me as soon as you can; there's no one else to help me; please help me, please.
:w: laaa qaddarallah :omg: :'( :w:

Ra`eesah
06-08-2005, 10:44 PM
Assalamu'Alaykum

format_quote Originally Posted by niqaabii
hmm
the story is quite sad......ohwell.....
:omg:

;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D

Amatullah_
06-08-2005, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by panIslamist
For some reason people think that chatting online is different from talking in real life. I think its very close. What do you guys think?
Agreed.

Amatullah_
06-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Sad story though.

- Qatada -
12-07-2005, 02:02 PM
Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

i've read this story so much times.. but has anyone ever heard a response? jazak Allaah khayr.

wa Salaam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

MetSudaisTwice
12-07-2005, 02:06 PM
salam
isn't the response on page two?
http://www.islamicboard.com/general-...at-victim.html
wasalam

Halima
12-07-2005, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by panIslamist
Another reason why Brothers and sisters should NOT be mingling online.
Another reason why we muslim women have to be modest and sturn.

~Raindrop~
12-07-2005, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
Another reason why we muslim women have to be modest and sturn.
did you mean 'stern'???:confused:
wassalaam

ABWAN
12-08-2005, 06:44 AM
Assalamu alaikum wr wb

I would say a few days of disgrace (if that moron actually does something harmful as he had mentioned) is better in the longer run than living in disgrace (by marrying that moron) lifelong. But obviously this would not be how the person in concern would feel. Man did she mention about parents!? That would freak anyone out!!

One thing I would like to point out is that from personal experience (like from what I have seen) I think parents who tend to be more religious often dont have a good understanding with the kids and the kids end up doing things in secret. Maybe parents should learn something too!

MetSudaisTwice
12-08-2005, 10:33 AM
salam
sis aisha stern meaning staying strong, firm and strict
wasalam

~Raindrop~
12-08-2005, 10:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
sis aisha stern meaning staying strong, firm and strict
wasalam
salaam
lol i know wat it means. it was spelt 'sturn' and i was wondering :)
wassalaam

MetSudaisTwice
12-08-2005, 10:42 AM
salam
bro abwan i disagree
parents who are religious tenf to have a BETTER understanding with thier parents
just becasue your personal experience is such doesn't mean everyone else experiences the same thing
wasalam

Genius
12-11-2005, 02:10 AM
HAhahahahahahaha what a loser......poooo-eeeee, pooooo-eeeee. Stupid woman.

Halima
12-11-2005, 06:37 PM
Salaam,

Just a general reminder and a lifetime reminder: one should never attack the person, instead one must learn from it. Even general constructive criticism is not needed unless you have been in the person's situation and you therefore empathize with them. If you had been in that situation would you yourself like to be critized? It wouldn't be fair.

sapphire
12-11-2005, 06:43 PM
bro make duaa for her...dont say that...imagine if you were in her situation...shaytaan can come beween any of us...and he can cunningly whisper things to us so we do these things.......Inshallah we can all be strong and stay away....

Snowflake
12-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Ya'Allah that sister needs our whole-hearted prayers. I beg Allah to turn this devil of a man away from her and not harm her reputation. Ameen

To the sister, if you are reading this. I have made duaa for you and will continue to do so after every namaz, inshaAllah. Please repent and ask God to forgive you and to protect you.

Snowflake
12-12-2005, 09:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
HAhahahahahahaha what a loser......poooo-eeeee, pooooo-eeeee. Stupid woman.

I assume you're a muslim, so start acting like one! Only Allah has the right to judge not you!

Even Jesus (saw) said "Let he who hath not sinned, cast the first stone."
May Allah swt give you hidayat too. Ameen.

mariamq
12-12-2005, 09:59 AM
Subhanallah what a horrible situation to be in.. May Allah forgive ALL our sins and Show us plenty of Rahma Ameen.

-SaNah-
12-12-2005, 10:09 AM
Salaam
Astagfirullah whoa thats crazy!! I know someone in a similar situation but may Allah guide them both to the right path..
Wasalaam

mariamq
12-12-2005, 10:17 AM
Ameen Ya rabb...

muslim_rose18
10-14-2006, 04:05 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters....

As-salaamu A'laykum wa Rahmatullah wa barakatuh I hope you can be of use to me in this problem: I'm a 17 year old Arab girl living in an Arab country and still in high school.

I want guidance;

The sister's message is over; a message that is truly rich with lessons and examples Is anyone out there willing to learn?

--------------------------------------------------

I shall pause at her saying: ("¡ we exchanged true and untainted love, "just for the sake of Allah") The problem is that every girl thinks that the guy who tries to hit on her is her dream prince and the fulfiller of her dreams, while he is actually the prince who brings failure, the maker of sorrows and the destroyer of hopes. She pictured such love to be (... true and untainted love¡K) but she smells the rotten of it all before the end of the story; and he appears to be a stereotype of those wolves who care for nothing except fulfilling their desires. The hopes are vanishing and the pains are aching and there he is threatening her saying: "If you leave me I'll disgrace you and spread your pictures"! Is this true and a "for the sake of Allah" kind of love?! This is the dunya's way of love!

She says: "I'm so scared; I want guidance; I want to be happy and safe; I'm sick of thinking and feeling scared" Wasn't she at peace and overwhelming bliss, following the path of guidance and performing her prayers before stepping into the hellish land of "Chat"? Why is she scared now? Why did she quit praying? It's the ominous of disobedience that deprived her of the pleasure of obedience. What was she looking for in "Chat" vaults? Looking For happiness? She is left now screaming "I want to be happy and safe".

How weird the following words are:" My parents are Muslims and religious and if they knew that I'm in love with a guy and actually in contact with him they're going to kill me to avoid the scandal and bad reputation (by "kill" I mean beating and humiliating)" All this happened while the parents where inattentive to their child; they've been so careless and so wasting of the Trust. It's the ultimate confidence that parents have specifically in young ladies which results in such a disaster.

" O Consorts of the Prophet! ye are not like any of the (other) women: if ye do fear (Allah), be not too complaisant of speech, lest one in whose heart is a disease should be moved with desire: but speak ye a speech (that is) just";

and Said about the Believers' ethics towards them:

" And when ye ask (his ladies) for anything ye want ask them from before a screen"

Why did He say that?" that makes for greater purity for your hearts and for theirs".

Is anyone out there willing to learn?

"Verily in this is a Message for any that has a heart and understanding or who gives ear and earnestly witnesses (the truth)."[Chapter 50, verse 37]

Permition from the sister has been given to publish it to help warn & protect other women Inshallah.

BlissfullyJaded
10-14-2006, 05:07 PM
:sl:

*Threads Merged*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.