/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hardest Riddle

Ghazi
04-09-2006, 06:49 PM
:sl:

Guys Check this riddle out http://deathball.net/notpron/ , Btw this aint no joke where something scary pops out ;D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Sister_6038
04-09-2006, 06:50 PM
wheres the riddle:? :?

Z
04-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Salaam.

I've done that before. It's more like a game, but to pass each level and move onto the next, you have to figure the riddle on the page.

amirah_87
04-09-2006, 07:17 PM
salaams.........

*kisses teeth* wheres that darn riddle , and how are you supposed to get thruogh the bloody doors they won't open ........

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazi
04-09-2006, 07:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amirah_87
salaams.........

*kisses teeth* wheres that darn riddle , and how are you supposed to get thruogh the bloody doors they won't open ........
Salaam

In the url change where it says number of the level

amirah_87
04-09-2006, 07:42 PM
salaams akHee
wherEs the URL????????

Ghazi
04-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Salaam

Where you type in the webadress

amirah_87
04-09-2006, 07:51 PM
Salaams ......

I Don't See No Url ..........no Web Adress........no Riddle.....

Just One Big Fat Groaning Door .

.thanx Akhee But I'm Gonna Give This A Rest....sheesh

extinction
04-09-2006, 07:55 PM
i changed the url .....but then its like says turn me on??what do I do now?

Sister_6038
04-09-2006, 07:57 PM
try http:www//deathball.net/notpron/

Ghazi
04-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Level 1: Click on the door handle to open it.

Level 2: You have to trick this door, replace the 2 in level2.htm to 3.

Level 3: Change the URL to /true/ it says stop being so negative, so be positive, so put in true.

Level 4: Look in the dark, there is morse code on the cabinet, it translates into voodoo power (used to be early death)

Code:
Username: voodoo
Password: power

Level 5: This is a song the voodoo book, check it up and you will get "simple songs" as the name of the song. (Used to be some things)

Code:
Username: simple
Password: songs

Level 6: Use ascii code, there are numbers in the bottom black page once you translate it you get "lilk uorh" anagram for kill hour

Code:
Username: kill
Password:hour

*Used to be "help doom"*

Level 7: The german name of twix, and the old german name, check it up on google, it is Raider, then in the URL is says to name it backwards, so then it will be rediar, put that in the URL and your in level 8.

Code:
rediar.htm

Level 8:

Code:
Username: inverted
Password: levelten

Level 9: View the source code, the very long line, delete the sorce="not" and then press enter each time, you will be left with one word, you will also see a <br> that will seperate the username and the password, continue doing what you were doing and you will get your password, you should arrive at:

Code:
Username: turnmeon
Password: deadman

Level 10 : For this one you need audio manipulation software ! (old username was hello password was stranger)

Code:
Username: grey
Password: world

Level 11: This one is pretty easy, look at the source code, this level is ahead of its time, so this pic is screen12.jpg, so it is ahead of its time, so typie in screen11.jpg, and there is your username and password.

Code:
Username: ****
password: pans

Level 12: Ok, all i did for this one was name everything i saw in the pics, finaly i wrote remote control and i got it. GIF him his pic, enter realscreen12.gif and u see that the remote changes. Keep switching them and the one that moves the most is the username and password.

Code:
Username: remote
Password: control

Z
04-09-2006, 08:25 PM
Salaam.

Gee bro, giving all the answers like that just shows that this isn't the hardest riddle. Mines was the hardest.

extinction
04-09-2006, 08:27 PM
well what a waste of time!!! all tht hard work cheating and nothing not even a medal or a glass of water....hpmh

Ghazi
04-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Salaam

trust me it's hard for a reason I couldn't even complete it.

Sister_6038
04-09-2006, 08:28 PM
i gave up on it....hmmpft

amirah_87
04-09-2006, 08:29 PM
salaams guys

i can't stop thinking about those doors ....i can't get past the second one how'd you do it man.....

Z
Salaam.

Yeah, I had to start searching around for answers to that too.

Hatshepsut, I guess y'all should just stick to the babyish What Am I riddles. Leave the rest for grown ups.

Sister_6038
sis amirah bro gave all the answers just follow em...its easy enough but boring...sorry

extinction
04-09-2006, 08:30 PM
salaams guys

i can't stop thinking about those doors ....i can't get past the second one how'd you do it man.....
cheat for crying out loud!! someone already posted how you do it lol....scroll up or go a page before this one...

amirah_87
04-09-2006, 08:35 PM
salaams

is it meant too be scary or something ........ that noise is makin me crack up....................LOL

HEY HAFIZMO !!!!!! YEAH YOU WHATS THE POINT OF A RIDDLE IF YOU CHEAT..................?

JUST KIDDIN Y'KNOW I DID'NT SEE THE STUFF THAT BRO POSTED....I'LL GO TRY (CHEATIN ) NOW!!!!!!!!!

SALAAMS

afriend
04-09-2006, 08:36 PM
:sl:

This is propa fustrating....

:heated:

Sister_6038
04-09-2006, 08:37 PM
bro iqram the answers have already been posted by bro islam-truth

extinction
04-09-2006, 08:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Hatshepsut, I guess y'all should just stick to the babyish What Am I riddles. Leave the rest for grown ups.
erm ok...

extinction
04-09-2006, 08:41 PM
salaams

is it meant too be scary or something ........ that noise is makin me crack up....................LOL

HEY HAFIZMO !!!!!! YEAH YOU WHATS THE POINT OF A RIDDLE IF YOU CHEAT..................?

JUST KIDDIN Y'KNOW I DID'NT SEE THE STUFF THAT BRO POSTED....I'LL GO TRY (CHEATIN ) NOW!!!!!!!!!

SALAAMS
Yeah thats what i thought...be an honest cheater........*oxymoron of the day*

amirah_87
04-09-2006, 08:42 PM
Salaams

Anyone Complete This "gateway To Hell" ????

Sister_6038
04-09-2006, 08:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

hmmpft and is that meant to offend me....i think i will stick to my mathematical equations bro z as theyre enough of a challenge for me....oh yeh and soooorry i wasnt clever enough to figure out your riddle...at least i tried....doesnt mean im stupid....hmmpft

amirah_87
04-09-2006, 08:55 PM
Salaams ......

I Don't See No Url ..........no Web Adress........no Riddle.....

Just One Big Fat Groaning Door .

.thanx Akhee But I'm Gonna Give This A Rest....sheesh
SALAAMS

OH GOD I SOUND LIKE A TYPICAL HOUSE WIFE.....NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG NAG

SORRY "ISLAM-TRUTH" .....U GOT A NICE RIDDLE THERE , SOME OF US ARE ABIT SLOW...:? :? :?

:thankyou: :thankyou: :thankyou:

WASALAAMS

Rizzy
07-18-2006, 01:26 PM
thats well hard!!! :omg:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.