/* */

PDA

View Full Version : good deeds

Sister_6038
04-09-2006, 08:20 PM
:sl:

well i just wanted to start a thread about the small good deeds that people do and like what good experiences brothers and sisters have of people doing something small for them that really does make a difference to them...or things that you have done for people...

i mean yesterday i went to an exhibtion and this brother gave me and my friends all these quranic cds and dvds...and his kind nature really did make a BIG difference to our day :D:D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazi
04-09-2006, 08:22 PM
Salaam

Gloryfy allah 100 times a day

IbnAbdulHakim
04-09-2006, 08:22 PM
my sister made me custard, this deed made me cry :'(! Delicious custard, shes so thoughtful :'(

Sister_6038
04-09-2006, 08:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abd'Majid
my sister made me custard, this deed made me cry :'(! Delicious custard, shes so thoughtful :'(
awww so easily pleased...mashaAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
04-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Salaam.

Ha, my sister makes us lunch, dinner, and supper almost every day!

IbnAbdulHakim
04-09-2006, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Salaam.

Ha, my sister makes us lunch, dinner, and supper almost every day!
but duz she RANDOMLY out of NOWHERE make u custard which is DELICIOUS? u can feel the looove ;D

Farhiya
04-09-2006, 09:19 PM
:sl:

Lil kind deeds do make a big difference…like the other day I had a stressful day at school, but when I got to the bus stop by my house( 3 min walk) I seen my cozen driving…he stopped and I asked him r u going to the store or something….he said no I seen u get off the bus from the window so I came to give u a ride….even though I was like half way home by now, it was really nice of him….and the thought did really count for me….jazakaalla kharen cuz:happy: :happy: :happy:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.