/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What is meant to happen will happen rite?

Helena
04-09-2006, 10:38 PM
:sl:

life is full of suprises.....everything happens according to Allah(swt).....woteva gud/bad..........so woteva happens for the best.......

e.g ppl going thru hardship...complaining every moment.....y cant they just except it...... have absolute belief in allah(swt) as this life is nothing....temporary........y have we become soo blinded and be soo misguided by the saytan.....life is very short.....lets be one ummah!

so everything happens for da best....wait patently and u'll recieve ur reward...... jannah.....wot else cud we ask for?......jus a test......

so wot u all think?

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mainul_Islam
04-10-2006, 02:35 AM

it just hurts me to see how blind people can be...

it reminds me of the tale when a group of people were walking along a path at night and they noticed rocks among their path... and a voice said "whoever picks up those rocks will regret, and whoever doesnt will also regret". then some picked up and some didnt, later when they saw light, they noticed those rocks were diamonds... those who didnt pick up regreted, and those who did said "ohh why didnt i grab more of them!"

Helena
04-12-2006, 11:38 PM

i was aking a quest..... what is meant to happen will happen? as our life is planned...wots written on our tagdeer!

extinction
04-12-2006, 11:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam

it reminds me of the tale when a group of people were walking along a path at night and they noticed rocks among their path... and a voice said "whoever picks up those rocks will regret, and whoever doesnt will also regret". then some picked up and some didnt, later when they saw light, they noticed those rocks were diamonds... those who didnt pick up regreted, and those who did said "ohh why didnt i grab more of them!"
wow thats a really cool way of putting it...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
renak
04-13-2006, 02:05 AM
I think we find dignity in accepting adverse situations. I also feel that everything happens for a reason. However, I've yet to distinguish that fine line between what is predestined and what is within our realm of free choice.

- Qatada -
04-13-2006, 11:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by helena

i was aking a quest..... what is meant to happen will happen? as our life is planned...wots written on our tagdeer!

:wasalamex

Yeah, thats one of the 6pillars of our imaan (faith.)

"It is to believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day, and to believe in divine destiny, both the good and the evil thereof." (sahih muslim)

more info.
http://www.salaam.co.uk/themeofthemo..._index.php?l=5

You can read more about destiny/qadr in the islamic perspective from the following links insha'Allaah (God willing.)

Between Destiny, Working and Free Will.
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503543728

http://www.iiu.edu.my/deed/hadith/muslim/033_smt.html

:salamext:

IbnAbdulHakim
04-13-2006, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mainul_Islam

i gess that represents the greed of the blind. Nice one mainul, but i wudda been like, OH MAN, shudda grabbed some for the poor :p

IbnAbdulHakim
04-13-2006, 11:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fi_Sabilillah

:wasalamex

Yeah, thats one of the 6pillars of our imaan (faith.)

"It is to believe in Allah, His angels, His books, His messengers, and the Last Day, and to believe in divine destiny, both the good and the evil thereof." (sahih muslim)

more info.
http://www.salaam.co.uk/themeofthemo..._index.php?l=5

You can read more about destiny/qadr in the islamic perspective from the following links insha'Allaah (God willing.)

Between Destiny, Working and Free Will.
http://www.islamonline.net/servlet/S...=1119503543728

http://www.iiu.edu.my/deed/hadith/muslim/033_smt.html

:salamext:
but the evil is what we bring upon ourselves right? no1 is born evil right?

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 430:
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Mus'ud:

Allah's Apostle, the true and truly inspired said, "(The matter of the Creation of) a human being is put together in the womb of the mother in forty days, and then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period, and then a piece of flesh for a similar period. Then Allah sends an angel who is ordered to write four things. He is ordered to write down his (i.e. the new creature's) deeds, his livelihood, his (date of) death, and whether he will be blessed or wretched (in religion). Then the soul is breathed into him. So, a man amongst you may do (good deeds till there is only a cubit between him and Paradise and then what has been written for him decides his behavior and he starts doing (evil) deeds characteristic of the people of the (Hell) Fire. And similarly a man amongst you may do (evil) deeds till there is only a cubit between him and the (Hell) Fire, and then what has been written for him decides his behavior, and he starts doing deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise."

SAHIH AL-BUKHARI

hmm.....

Helena
04-13-2006, 11:47 AM

no one is born evil....... when we cum do this world...we become evil.......

As Catholics belive that children are born with sins and are evil...later when they enter this world.....they become pure....

we believe da oda way......i think

IbnAbdulHakim
04-13-2006, 11:49 AM
Volume 8, Book 77, Number 594:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, "Allah puts an angel in charge of the uterus and the angel says, 'O Lord, (it is) semen! O Lord, (it is now ) a clot! O Lord, (it is now) a piece of flesh.' And then, if Allah wishes to complete its creation, the angel asks, 'O Lord, (will it be) a male or a female? A wretched (an evil doer) or a blessed (doer of good)? How much will his provisions be? What will his age be?' So all that is written while the creature is still in the mother's womb."

^^hmm....

Helena
04-13-2006, 11:54 AM

wslmz am going...interesting view mashallah!

j4763
04-13-2006, 12:26 PM
One thing that confuses me about the whole “life is a test” thing is if Allah knows all, he surly knows our future, so then he knows whether some one who is born will or will not follow him. So what’s the point in the life test if he already knows the answer?

extinction
04-13-2006, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by j4763
One thing that confuses me about the whole “life is a test” thing is if Allah knows all, he surly knows our future, so then he knows whether some one who is born will or will not follow him. So what’s the point in the life test if he already knows the answer?
Allah hs given the human choices...I would suggest you ask this question to a reputable islamic scholar...and he will be able to explain this to you in a more satisfying way..

shariq_0189
04-13-2006, 02:26 PM
good question... see this is how it is. Allah knows everything and whos going to hell and who isnt. But he has also given us the free will to choose. For example likee Allah knew tth Abu Lahab would give the Prophet PBUH a hard time. But he gave hima chance in this world. because if Allah just put him in hell before everything, he wouldnt have commited any sins at tht moment. BUt will show us a whole kinda like a video of our life and tell this is why u are going to HEll and this is why u aare going to heaven. Once we see it with our own eyes, that we were committing our sins, then we wont be able to argue tht i havent done anything worng. I asaked a very learned scholar this uestion he gave me this answer, ofcourse it was more detailed, but i trieed my best to explain.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.