/* */

PDA

View Full Version : First Converts To Islam

hassanomar
04-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Salam to all brothers and Sisters,

I was doing some reading about the life of Aby Bakr (1st Caliph) and can to see that he was named one of the first converts to islam and a good friend of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

One thing i could not understand was that although Muhammad (pbuh) was the final messenger, does that mean that with all the Prophets before him there was not one convert to islam?

Thankyou for letting me add this post and look forward to hearing your replys

Hassan Omar

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sheerheart1
04-12-2006, 11:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hassanomar
Salam to all brothers and Sisters,

I was doing some reading about the life of Aby Bakr (1st Caliph) and can to see that he was named one of the first converts to islam and a good friend of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

One thing i could not understand was that although Muhammad (pbuh) was the final messenger, does that mean that with all the Prophets before him there was not one convert to islam?

Thankyou for letting me add this post and look forward to hearing your replys

Hassan Omar

:sl: i think u will find actually all the prophets where muslims also the first revert to islam was a woman namley hazrat khadijah may Allah be pleased with her ameen@):w:

hassanomar
04-13-2006, 12:47 AM
Yes i agree Hazrat Khateja ( first wife of the Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h) was one of the first reverts to islam but part that i dont understand is that why these first conversions occured in the time of the Final Propet (p.b.u.h) and not with the many other Prophets before him.
:sl:
Hassan Omar

extinction
04-13-2006, 12:50 AM
I think it didnt mean 1st convert to Islam rather the 1st man to accept rasool S.a.w as a prophet........

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.