/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone find a solution ..help!!

Sarz_bb
04-10-2006, 02:31 AM
:w:
I hope anyone can help me.I have to set final CXC (GCSE).,in may i know i have loads to revise,but i cant help.When ver o go to revise sometimes i dont feel like revising and i know i have less time.I cant beat watching Tv ughhhhhhh:heated: i wish i could get ober it to pay more attention my my studies.I want to do good and make my parents happy.But sometimes i feel so helpless.I dont know what to do? Cany naoone hgave me some advise and some duas which would help and ease of all this stress i have on me.
Pleae pray for me!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
04-10-2006, 04:30 AM
i'll pray for u sister, inshAllah u'll be able to find a way to concentrate.

life
04-10-2006, 05:34 AM
sister dont stressed after all it wont help you in anyway........if you want to do better in your exam then make a schedule and stick to it ......

-revise the notes that u made during classes or start revising the subject that u like most ..........

-if u dont have peaceful environment at home then better to go to the library ..there are study room that u can use it....

work hard sister and Good Luck:)

khaledmm123
04-10-2006, 09:05 AM
:sl:
sis dont stressed work hard inshallah you will take good marks in your exams.

before reading any sub you read this dua inshallah you can easely read and understand the sub by this dua
and also read this dua before start your exam.

قَالَ رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي

"O my Sustainer! Open up my heart [to Thy light],

وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي
and make my task easy for me
وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِّن لِّسَانِي

and loosen the knot from my tongue

يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

so that they might fully understand my speech,
( surah -taha aayah 25- 28)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Tilmeez
04-10-2006, 09:45 AM
In Addition to all beneath, one thing that i found great is: make a list of topics for each subject u will be examined for... just then check the topics out you are done with revision... n the best way of revising something is WRITING not contemplating (though contmplating also works)
I will pray and like to listen from u something Good!!
:w:

S_87
04-10-2006, 09:46 AM

revise after fajr.

get together with friends and revise

go to library or somewhere where youve got no distractions.

dont revise at all :P <---im joking :D

salafiah
04-20-2006, 04:23 PM
sorry i don,t know abt GCSC.

extinction
04-22-2006, 12:29 AM
well revising is the best thing..but I must say I never revised..I just literally tried learning everything off by heart..but hey it worked!! try finding a setting that works for you....for me late nights was a good time for memorizing er revising

BlissfullyJaded
04-22-2006, 12:32 AM

I agree with amani's advice. :D

Studying with friends helps a lot usually. :)

Also, revise for like 30 - 45 mins, and then take a 5 min break, and then study again. :D

IceQueen~
05-03-2006, 12:51 PM
when i was doing my GCSEs i had a lot of problems with school and so missed the whole of year 10! and in year 11 i only had a few weeks to revise but alhamdu lillah i managed to pull through with good grades.
what i found really useful was sticking up posters and mindmaps from different subjects all over my house- i used cgp revision guides (they contain all you need to know for exams) and made notes and stuff and stuck em up.
that way, wherever i was in the house i could glance at stuff i needed to learn. it really helped! (of course ur parents are gonna have to put up with a messy house for a while:giggling: )

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.